PDA

View Full Version : Criss Angel Mindfreak

Notredameleo
04-05-2007, 01:49 PM
Have you guys ever seen this show. It is pretty weird, some of the things that he does, like walking on water, and floating in air. Sometimes you just sit there and wonder how someone could do that when there is a crowd all around him. My dad seems to think hes the anti-christ. LOL. What do you guys think?

frogstomp
04-05-2007, 01:52 PM
I think it's bull.

slightlyaraiderfan
04-05-2007, 01:56 PM
He looks like such a douche, but he most likely gets the ladies.

Hmmm.

Notredameleo
04-05-2007, 02:00 PM
I like to think its bull, but it is really hard to explain some of the things that he does. I seen him put a blanket over him in a crowded field, and just disappear without any camera breaks, there was nowhere he could go, and there were a bunch of people around.

frogstomp
04-05-2007, 02:02 PM
I like to think its bull, but it is really hard to explain some of the things that he does. I seen him put a blanket over him in a crowded field, and just disappear without any camera breaks, there was nowhere he could go, and there were a bunch of people around.

If he was for real, he could prove it in one day in a controlled environment. He doesn't do that. He probably has excuses, but if he was a scientifically certified... whatever... he would profit sooo much more.

Moses
04-05-2007, 02:07 PM
It's magic. I think he's OK but I'm not a big fan of magicians who claim to be "street magicians" when in fact they use a plethora of camera tricks. Both Criss Angel and David Blaine are guilty of this. Real street magicians are my favourite.