PDA

View Full Version : NBA Sim League Discussion

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

DHVF
07-15-2006, 12:33 AM
The Atlanta/LA trade is completely dependant on Al Harrington resigning with the Hawks, isn't it?
Has to be.Actually, you can't sign then trade players, can you?

yodabear
07-15-2006, 12:33 AM
I am gonna sign Magic Johnson.

07-15-2006, 01:04 AM
D-unit bobby jones should be on philly not minny

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2514598

DHVF
07-15-2006, 01:10 AM

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2514598Oh well, we'll just have to keep him. :twisted: BTW, if he's not gonna be on there, I'm really gonna wish I hadn't released Craig Smith, because that's why I released him.

D-Unit
07-15-2006, 01:35 AM
The Atlanta/LA trade is completely dependant on Al Harrington resigning with the Hawks, isn't it?
Has to be.Actually, you can't sign then trade players, can you?
You can if the player you are signing and trading played for you last season.

D-Unit
07-15-2006, 01:40 AM

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2514598Oh well, we'll just have to keep him. :twisted: BTW, if he's not gonna be on there, I'm really gonna wish I hadn't released Craig Smith, because that's why I released him.
I thought you were more honest than that. :?:

DHVF
07-15-2006, 01:41 AM

I thought you were more honest than that. :?:What are you talking about?

D-Unit
07-15-2006, 01:46 AM

Don't worry about it... I guess you really thought the Wolves drafted him... :roll:

Anyways... I gave Craig Smith back to you.

DHVF
07-15-2006, 01:59 AM

Don't worry about it... I guess you really thought the Wolves drafted him... :roll:

Anyways... I gave Craig Smith back to you.The Wolves did draft him, then traded him to the sixers for a future second and cash.

D-Unit
07-15-2006, 02:02 AM

Anyways... I gave Craig Smith back to you.The Wolves did draft him, then traded him to the sixers for a future second and cash.
I guess that's new news for the both of us. :lol:

jetvilma51
07-15-2006, 02:34 AM
I am gonna sign Magic Johnson.

i just saw that :shock:

i never new there was two but you do relize hes like 40 years old

art vandelay
07-15-2006, 06:08 AM
Dr. Jerry Buss confirms reports that Kobe would like to get out of Los Angeles, PM me with any offers or if it says that my inbox is full, email me at danthony5@gmail.com

LTgiants
07-15-2006, 11:02 AM
i got a question since the rockets got kirk synder from the hornets do i get him in the game

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2519566

07-15-2006, 11:28 AM
i got a question since the rockets got kirk synder from the hornets do i get him in the game

no were not gonna update with things that happen in real life. that would be stupid.

LTgiants
07-15-2006, 11:33 AM

no were not gonna update with things that happen in real life. that would be stupid.

dam!

D-Unit
07-15-2006, 11:47 AM

We already announced the final real life situations that would be included in the game.

LTgiants
07-15-2006, 11:50 AM
i got another question that kinda applies to the game but kinda doesnt have to do with the game :lol:

i drafted jermaine oneal in a nba mock draft and i was wondering is he really 26 like our site says b/c when i looked at nba.com it says he was born in 78 and that would make him 28 so are you sure all the ages in our game is correct?

D-Unit
07-15-2006, 11:55 AM
i got another question that kinda applies to the game but kinda doesnt have to do with the game :lol:

i drafted jermaine oneal in a nba mock draft and i was wondering is he really 26 like our site says b/c when i looked at nba.com it says he was born in 78 and that would make him 28 so are you sure all the ages in our game is correct?
The ages might be outdated, but I'm not about to go and fix that for every single player.

LTgiants
07-15-2006, 11:55 AM

The ages might be outdated, but I'm not about to go and fix that for every single player.

i wasnt asking you to update it i was just asking if the ages were correct

D-Unit
07-15-2006, 12:07 PM

Please try and figure some things out on your own.

LTgiants
07-15-2006, 12:08 PM

ouch :wink: all i was saying is that your ages were a little wrong doesnt mean i didnt figure it out

excuse me for asking question and commenting :roll:

D-Unit
07-15-2006, 12:10 PM

ouch :wink: all i was saying is that your ages were a little wrong doesnt mean i didnt figure it out

Dude.... You ask 10 times the amount of questions as everyone else... Like, you PM me asking if a player is Unrestricted or not, etc.... Figure things out buddy.

D-Unit
07-15-2006, 12:14 PM
Excuse me, but LT's PMs continue to baffle me. I just want to make it clear that I DO NOT DECIDE WHO GETS WHO IN FA. I click a button that says Sim FA and the game runs through whatever formula it has and then assigns us the players. I'm not sitting here deciding who gets who. That is what NBA Sim means.

D-Unit
07-15-2006, 12:26 PM
*** IMPORTANT REMINDER ***

You cannot sign anyone in FA if you already have 15 guys on your team.

Any team with 15 players and bidding, will be ignored. The game won't allow me to place a bid for you anyways.

LTgiants
07-15-2006, 12:30 PM

Dude.... You ask 10 times the amount of questions as everyone else... Like, you PM me asking if a player is Unrestricted or not, etc.... Figure things out buddy.

geez how was i supposed to if ndudi ebbi is a ufa or rfa its not like i was bidding for ben wallace and sked that question

and i highly doubit its 10 times defintley double but 10 times thats a little bit of a stretch of the truth there

LTgiants
07-15-2006, 12:31 PM
Excuse me, but LT's PMs continue to baffle me. I just want to make it clear that I DO NOT DECIDE WHO GETS WHO IN FA. I click a button that says Sim FA and the game runs through whatever formula it has and then assigns us the players. I'm not sitting here deciding who gets who. That is what NBA Sim means.

i baffle d-unit :lol:

D-Unit
07-15-2006, 12:35 PM

True... I am baffled by your stupidity. :lol:

LTgiants
07-15-2006, 12:37 PM

True... I am baffled by your stupidity. :lol:

:oops: well now that i no all the rules i want be baffling you so much

Xonraider
07-15-2006, 12:39 PM
I quit.

D-Unit
07-15-2006, 12:44 PM
I quit.
:shock:

D-Unit
07-15-2006, 12:57 PM
draftguru has decided to take the Heat. Art Verderlay is now the sole GM of the Lakers.

D-Unit
07-15-2006, 12:58 PM
Free Agency roughly ends in 1 hour.

draftguru151
07-15-2006, 01:01 PM
Anyone interested in Jason Williams, Antione Walker, James Posey, Michael Doleac, or Derek Anderson, I'm open for offers.

LTgiants
07-15-2006, 01:19 PM

:lol: lets get this thing going

D-Unit
07-15-2006, 01:21 PM

You still didn't use up your cap, so you can't use your MLE.

LTgiants
07-15-2006, 01:22 PM

wat? so i offer the max amount possible to chris wilcox

D-Unit
07-15-2006, 01:25 PM
REMINDER:

As soon as Free Agency ends, all the remaining players can be signed for 1 Year, 1 Million Dollar (at the minimum) contracts. First come, first served. You can have a max of 15 players on your team.

I will make a post marking the End of Free Agency.

Scotty D
07-15-2006, 01:27 PM
REMINDER:

As soon as Free Agency ends, all the remaining players can be signed for 1 Year, 1 Million Dollar (at the minimum) contracts. First come, first served. You can have a max of 15 players on your team.

Should we make the 1 year 1 million bids in here or the FA thread?

D-Unit
07-15-2006, 01:27 PM

wat? so i offer the max amount possible to chris wilcox
You cannot combine your cap with your exceptions. How many times do I need to repeat myself???

You need to sign someone with your remaining cap...and hope you don't get overbid. Cause if you get overbid, you can't use your MLE as you are still UNDER the cap. MLE/LLEs are only available to use for teams OVER the cap.

LTgiants
07-15-2006, 01:28 PM
fine

D-Unit
07-15-2006, 01:29 PM
REMINDER:

Should we make the 1 year 1 million bids in here or the FA thread?
FA thread.

Scotty D
07-15-2006, 01:35 PM
So how long before we know who gets who? Is it right away?

D-Unit
07-15-2006, 01:40 PM
I'll have to finish inputting all the bids, then reload the web pages. Probably will take around an hour or so.

Scotty D
07-15-2006, 01:42 PM
I'll have to finish inputting all the bids, then reload the web pages. Probably will take around an hour or so.

Ok thanks for the info.

SeanTaylorRIP
07-15-2006, 02:01 PM
Darn I thought I had Wilcox, but I'm happy as long as I get Harrington so my Elton Brand trade will go through.

Brodeur
07-15-2006, 02:02 PM
Alright, let's see who I can sign(or don't sign).

Homicide
07-15-2006, 02:02 PM
Looking to get rid of Cuttino Mobley a draft pick or another player.

Ho0k Em'
07-15-2006, 02:07 PM
Looking to get rid of Cuttino Mobley a draft pick or another player.

K-Mart?

Nerv
07-15-2006, 02:29 PM
I can't wait for this thing to get going, Im excited to see the FA results as well as the actual games!!

Ho0k Em'
07-15-2006, 02:32 PM
I can't wait for this thing to get going, Im excited to see the FA results as well as the actual games!!

Me too.

I keep looking back like every 20 seconds to see if the FA results are in yet.

Ya, it's sad.

Nerv
07-15-2006, 02:43 PM
By the way, some of the roster stats have changed. All the guys on my team who had A potential now have B potential :(

D-Unit
07-15-2006, 03:35 PM
By the way, some of the roster stats have changed. All the guys on my team who had A potential now have B potential :(
No one cares about the Wiz. :lol:

I didn't change them.

LTgiants
07-15-2006, 03:43 PM
so when do we actually find out who get what

D-Unit
07-15-2006, 03:46 PM
I'm gonna make it slooooooow and painful. :twisted:

Ho0k Em'
07-15-2006, 03:47 PM
I'm gonna make it slooooooow and painful. :twisted:

Your a sick man D.

SeanTaylorRIP
07-15-2006, 03:47 PM
Patience is a Virtue

Nerv
07-15-2006, 03:50 PM
The Hawks didnt get Harrington.

LTgiants
07-15-2006, 03:56 PM
i got no one :cry:

ccB
07-15-2006, 03:57 PM
Hell ya, I got Bonzi, Brezec and Dunleavy.

Says rockets got Bonzi.

Sweetney and Finley work for me :)

SeanTaylorRIP
07-15-2006, 03:57 PM
Yes I got Al

LTgiants
07-15-2006, 03:58 PM

Says rockets got Bonzi.

i got bonzi :lol: i would be happy with bonzi

bonzi is on his roster thought so idk

and where does it say this cause the transcation page aint updated

Ho0k Em'
07-15-2006, 04:02 PM

Says rockets got Bonzi.

You have Bonzi it messed up but i'll take him if you don't wat him :wink:

LTgiants
07-15-2006, 04:03 PM

Says rockets got Bonzi.

You have Bonzi it messed up but i'll take him if you don't wat him :wink:

i got bonzi thats funny

but how though? its not on the transcation page or any other page or even on my roster

so how?

:lol:

Ho0k Em'
07-15-2006, 04:05 PM
its on mine

LTgiants
07-15-2006, 04:06 PM
its on mine

i no hes on your roster but if i actually got him like everyone is saying which idk y then wouldnt he have been on mine

i think your the one who actually got him

ccB
07-15-2006, 04:09 PM
its Rockets on the transaction page. Hook em's MLE was used on Dunleavy so its not possible for him to have both.

Ho0k Em'
07-15-2006, 04:09 PM
its on mine

i no hes on your roster but if i actually got him like everyone is saying which idk y then wouldnt he have been on mine

Go to the league home page on transactions and it says Bonzi is on the Rockets.

I already have another player i spent my MLE on my roster.

LTgiants
07-15-2006, 04:10 PM
its on mine

Go to the league home page on transactions and it says Bonzi is on the Rockets.

I already have another player i spent my MLE on my roster.

i have been going there and all i see is detroit cut milt palicio and memphis cut i forget his name

LTgiants
07-15-2006, 04:14 PM
i got Ndudi Ebi whos potential was an a when i made an offer and now its a b but hey w/e at least i got someone

D-Unit
07-15-2006, 04:18 PM
I'm diggin' out, but all the pages should be done uploading in an hour. After that, unless some upload error occured everything should be good to go.

Post complaints after an hour.... if any.

LTgiants
07-15-2006, 04:20 PM
the transaction page is updated for me but i dont have bonzi wells yet on my roster

Brodeur
07-15-2006, 04:26 PM
I got nothing. Damnit, I was really hoping for Gerald Wallace.

jetvilma51
07-15-2006, 04:44 PM
I'm diggin' out, but all the pages should be done uploading in an hour. After that, unless some upload error occured everything should be good to go.

Post complaints after an hour.... if any.

so that means all the free agents that we atempted to sign arnt on a team yet but will be in an hour??

Ward
07-15-2006, 04:48 PM
I will be taking over for JBond as the GM for New Orleans. My AIM name is willward42. If you want Chris Paul, blow me away or don't waste my time.

Eaglez.Fan
07-15-2006, 06:18 PM
Were can I download AIM, i just got a new computer

comahan
07-15-2006, 06:20 PM
http://www.aim.com/

LTgiants
07-15-2006, 06:42 PM
the roster page is down

Ward
07-15-2006, 07:09 PM
Pos Age Height Weight In Out Hn Df Reb Pot
Tyson Chandler C 23 7'1'' 235 B- C- D+ A B+ B
Hilton Armstrong Jr. C 23 6'11'' 240 B- C- D+ B B+ C
David West PF 24 6'9'' 240 B C- C- B B B
Cedric Simmons PF 20 6'9'' 235 B- C- C- B- B B
Brandon Bass PF 20 6'8'' 240 C+ C+ C- B- C+ D
Marc Jackson PF 30 6'10'' 253 B- C D+ B- C+ D
Desmond Mason SF 28 6'5'' 222 B+ C+ C A- C+ C
Bostjan Nachbar SF 24 6'9'' 221 C A- C- C+ C- B

All these guys are on the trading block. Obviously I wouldn't trade both centers, but either could be had. I need help at the 2 spot.

07-15-2006, 07:29 PM
i have ZERO need for Gerald Wallace please PM/AIM all offers/idea/interest... we can trade FA right away correct?

Brodeur
07-15-2006, 07:31 PM
i have ZERO need for Gerald Wallace please PM/AIM all offers/idea/interest... we can trade FA right away correct?

PLEASE trade him to me. I'll even take Mike Miller.

07-15-2006, 07:37 PM
well since wallace cant be traded do to rule Hakim Warick is on the block

Nerv
07-15-2006, 07:38 PM
People signed to a MLE or LLE can't be traded at all.

Brodeur
07-15-2006, 07:40 PM
People signed to a MLE or LLE can't be traded at all.

Awww crap.

07-15-2006, 07:46 PM
I will trade Mike Miller for almost anything that matches slaray

DHVF
07-15-2006, 08:41 PM
I will trade Mike Miller for almost anything that matches slarayWhat you want for Mike Miller.

07-15-2006, 08:55 PM
I will trade Mike Miller for almost anything that matches slarayWhat you want for Mike Miller.

Mainly PG, SG, PF, picks..... anything except center

Scotty D
07-15-2006, 09:15 PM

Why would you try and sign a guy you have zero need for?

LTgiants
07-15-2006, 09:16 PM
he did it in spite of everyone

07-15-2006, 09:18 PM

value, then i realized we couldnt trade him... i figure there are worse player to come off my bench

Hakim Warrick and Mike Miller are not expendable

07-15-2006, 09:19 PM
he did it in spite of everyone

if figure if i have him nobody else does...

Scotty D
07-15-2006, 09:21 PM

value, then i realized we couldnt trade him... i figure there are worse player to come off my bench

Hakim Warrick and Mike Miller are not expendable

I would choose Wallace over Warrick every time.

07-15-2006, 09:23 PM
does this MLE mean i have first shot at resigning him as well... ii so offers can be made for Rudy Gay.

ccB
07-15-2006, 09:24 PM

Because other ppl wanted to sign him so he thought hed rain on their parade.

Brodeur
07-15-2006, 09:28 PM
Still looking to move Rasheed Wallace.

Scotty D
07-15-2006, 09:48 PM
Every time I click on the Team Roster page it sends me some Free Web Hosting site. Anybody else have this problem?

LTgiants
07-15-2006, 09:48 PM
Every time I click on the Team Roster page it sends me some Free Web Hosting site. Anybody else have this problem?

YES

07-15-2006, 09:49 PM

simply click on the statings, stats, or salaries page and you can get to rosters through there.

D-Unit
07-15-2006, 09:50 PM
I'm not at home right now, but I'm guessing there was some upload problem with the web pages.

Scotty D
07-15-2006, 09:50 PM

simply click on the statings, stats, or salaries page and you can get to rosters through there.

And nobody else's 1 million bid players are on their roster correct?

LTgiants
07-15-2006, 09:54 PM
I STILL DONT GOT BONZI ON MY DAM ROSTER :evil: :twisted: :x :shock:

07-15-2006, 09:55 PM

calm down we havnt played a game..

LTgiants
07-15-2006, 09:55 PM

calm down we havnt played a game..

NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN

D-Unit
07-15-2006, 09:56 PM
HAHAHA.... Bonzi stinks... I dunno what you're making a big fuss about. :lol:

I'll check it out when I get home.

jetvilma51
07-15-2006, 09:59 PM
am i the only one who cant view rosters!!!

LTgiants
07-15-2006, 10:00 PM

go to team salaries and click on your team

jetvilma51
07-15-2006, 10:04 PM

yea i did that and it kept saying page can not be displayed but after a million tries i got it

edit- its doin it again!!!

LTgiants
07-15-2006, 10:35 PM

yea i did that and it kept saying page can not be displayed but after a million tries i got it

edit- its doin it again!!!

delete your cookies and temporary internet files

Ho0k Em'
07-15-2006, 10:55 PM

I'll just keep him it's fine i guess.

LTgiants
07-15-2006, 10:57 PM

I'll just keep him it's fine i guess.

no give me bonzi wells he is mine

comahan
07-15-2006, 11:29 PM
My Block :

- Denham Brown : SF | 23 Years Old | 6'6 | 220

Inside Scoring: C+
Outside Scoring: C+
Handling: C-
Defense: B
Rebounding: C
Potential: D

- Earl Watson : PG | 26 Years Old | 6'1 | 190

Inside Scoring: B-
Outside Scoring: B-
Handling: B-
Defense: B+
Potential: C

- Yotam Halperin : PG | 20 Years Old | 6'4 | 190

Inside Scoring: C
Outside Scoring: C+
Handling: C+
Defense: C+
Potential: B

07-15-2006, 11:45 PM
Memphis Block:
Hakim Warrick
Mike Miller
Kyle Lowry
Brian Cardinal

If you are REALLY looking to make a splash
Rudy Gay
Pau Gasol

WMD
07-16-2006, 12:04 AM
My PM box was full last night when I got back, so if anyone sent me a PM that I didn't respond to, you might want to resend it.

There's a big market for Josh Howard, I just have a hard time matching salaries because he only makes $1.5 Million..

LTgiants
07-16-2006, 01:09 PM
i still didnt get the 2 guys i signed to 1 yr 1 mil dollar deals

ccB
07-16-2006, 01:10 PM

I dont think anyone has yet.

LTgiants
07-16-2006, 01:11 PM

I dont think anyone has yet.

o :lol:

D-Unit
07-16-2006, 01:26 PM
So far your in the lead for league cry baby! :lol:

There's always a few of those in every league. :lol:

Brodeur
07-16-2006, 01:29 PM

I still don't have Utah's first round pick and I don't remind everyone every 3 hours. Calm down LT.

LTgiants
07-16-2006, 01:35 PM

I still don't have Utah's first round pick and I don't remind everyone every 3 hours. Calm down LT.

dont tell me to calm down u

i never said anything about it before now so i dont no what your talking bout

07-16-2006, 01:36 PM

now u definitely need to calm down.

Homicide
07-16-2006, 01:38 PM
Cant we all just get along?

LTgiants

i am not mad so i dont need to calm down and even if i was dont tell me to calm down u ass

LTgiants
Cant we all just get along?

obv not :lol:

Ho0k Em'
07-16-2006, 02:08 PM

i am not mad so i dont need to calm down and even if i was dont tell me to calm down u ass

Have you ever heard of something called grammer?

How old are you?

LTgiants
07-16-2006, 02:09 PM

How old are you?

have you ever heard of something called the internet ?

a immature 17

Brodeur
07-16-2006, 02:10 PM

How old are you?

Sorry, I just had to point out that you spelled grammar wrong. Irony is your friend.

Ho0k Em'
07-16-2006, 02:25 PM

How old are you?

Sorry, I just had to point out that you spelled grammar wrong. Irony is your friend.

Why does it seem like every time someone tries to correct another they **** up. Ya, that was dumb.

Ward
07-16-2006, 05:21 PM
Pos Age Height Weight In Out Hn Df Reb Pot
Tyson Chandler C 23 7'1'' 235 B- C- D+ A B+ B
Hilton Armstrong Jr. C 23 6'11'' 240 B- C- D+ B B+ C
David West PF 24 6'9'' 240 B C- C- B B B
Cedric Simmons PF 20 6'9'' 235 B- C- C- B- B B
Brandon Bass PF 20 6'8'' 240 C+ C+ C- B- C+ D
Marc Jackson PF 30 6'10'' 253 B- C D+ B- C+ D
Desmond Mason SF 28 6'5'' 222 B+ C+ C A- C+ C
Bostjan Nachbar SF 24 6'9'' 221 C A- C- C+ C- B

All these guys are on the trading block. Obviously I wouldn't trade both centers, but either could be had. I need help at the 2 spot.

Still looking to move these guys. If your team needs a future center, let me know.

art vandelay
07-16-2006, 05:40 PM
Question for D-Unit:

Are you going to enforce the rookie rule? Because I have a few offers on the table regarding rookies...

07-16-2006, 05:41 PM
Question for D-Unit:

Are you going to enforce the rookie rule? Because I have a few offers on the table regarding rookies...

he already said hes not

art vandelay
07-16-2006, 05:45 PM
366 Chris Mihm C 26 7'0'' 265 B- C- D+ A- B- C
179 Andrew Bynum C 18 7'0'' 285 B- D D+ B B- A
172 Kwame Brown PF 22 6'11'' 248 B- D+ D+ B B B
197 Brian Cook PF 23 6'9'' 234 B- B D+ B- C+ C
492 Ronny Turiaf PF 22 6'10'' 226 B- C D+ B C+ C
395 Lamar Odom SF 27 6'10'' 230 B C+ B B B+ D
429 Vladimir Radmanovic SF 25 6'10'' 234 C+ A- C A- C+ B
174 Kobe Bryant SG 26 6'6'' 220 A B- B A- C B
283 Eddie House SG 26 6'1'' 175 C A- C+ B C C
501 Sasha Vujacic SG 20 6'7'' 193 C B+ C B C A
120 Maurice Evans SG 27 6'5'' 220 C+ C C B+ C C
567 Danilo Pinnock SG 23 6'5'' 207 C+ C+ C B- C C
503 Von Wafer SG 20 6'5'' 210 C B- C+ C- C- C
644 Jordan Farmar PG 20 6'2'' 180 C C+ B+ C+ C B

All of these guys are on the block! I have 6 SG's so PM me if you want one...

Ho0k Em'
07-16-2006, 05:51 PM
179 Andrew Bynum C 18 7'0'' 285 B- D D+ B B- A
172 Kwame Brown PF 22 6'11'' 248 B- D+ D+ B B B
395 Lamar Odom SF 27 6'10'' 230 B C+ B B B+ D
174 Kobe Bryant SG 26 6'6'' 220 A B- B A- C B
283 Eddie House SG 26 6'1'' 175 C A- C+ B C C
120 Maurice Evans SG 27 6'5'' 220 C+ C C B+ C C
567 Danilo Pinnock SG 23 6'5'' 207 C+ C+ C B- C C
644 Jordan Farmar PG 20 6'2'' 180 C C+ B+ C+ C B

All of these guys are on the block! I have 6 SG's so PM me if you want one...

I'll take Kobe if you want to get rid of him.

Ward
07-16-2006, 05:52 PM
I want to make something clear, Chris Paul is on the block.

However, if you make me a joke offer once I will refuse to deal with you in the future. I'm not giving this guy away, don't be stupid.

07-16-2006, 05:54 PM
I want to make something clear, Chris Paul is on the block.

However, if you make me a joke offer once I will refuse to deal with you in the future. I'm not giving this guy away, don't be stupid.

sorry ward :cry: :cry:

art vandelay
07-16-2006, 06:09 PM
How close to salaries have to be for trades?

Ho0k Em'
07-16-2006, 06:16 PM

It depends on the salaries of the players go to the trade proposal thread and it has a link that can verify trades or not.

art vandelay
07-16-2006, 06:28 PM

It depends on the salaries of the players go to the trade proposal thread and it has a link that can verify trades or not.

Why do the letters disappear when you type them in with the trade checker?

Ho0k Em'
07-16-2006, 06:30 PM

You shouldn't be putting in letters you put in the players 1st year salary.

art vandelay
07-16-2006, 06:44 PM

You shouldn't be putting in letters you put in the players 1st year salary.

Thanks, man.

art vandelay
07-16-2006, 06:52 PM
One more question, sorry.

Can a team have negative cap room and still make a trade? (I have $-2,709,984 in cap) Because you are not allowed to type in negatives to the trade checker...

Eaglez.Fan
07-16-2006, 07:33 PM

Can a team have negative cap room and still make a trade? (I have $-2,709,984 in cap) Because you are not allowed to type in negatives to the trade checker...

yeah, u can just don't put ur current cap in there

art vandelay
07-16-2006, 07:35 PM

yeah, u can just don't put ur current cap in there

Sweet, thanks.

07-17-2006, 12:27 AM
what robbery by the mavs

art vandelay
07-17-2006, 12:31 AM
what robbery by the mavs

Yep, he probably got the better end of the deal but a really good PG is hard to come by and Harris was wanted by a few teams. I just wanted to make the deal.

07-17-2006, 12:34 AM
Dallas has another deal in the works...

WMD
07-17-2006, 12:39 AM

We do? :lol:

07-17-2006, 12:40 AM

We do? :lol:

unless u have Ager to be your only SG then i would assume so :lol:

WMD
07-17-2006, 12:41 AM
Oh, I thought you meant me and you were dealing.

But Dallas is ALWAYS dealing!

07-17-2006, 12:45 AM
Memphis is still looking to move:
Mike Miller
Hakim Warrick
Brian Cardinal

For the right deal:
Pau Gasol
Rudy Cool

07-17-2006, 12:06 PM
the pacers are STILL looking to move Steven Jackson

LTgiants
07-17-2006, 12:27 PM
the rockets are looking for a pf willing to deal any 1 for a good one

D-Unit
07-17-2006, 01:58 PM
*** League Announcement ***

Coming up next is Training Camp.

Don't ask me what it's about. My guess is I sim the summer league games and players grades develop.

I will make all of the rest of the FA signings and up to date trades official tonight.

jetvilma51
07-17-2006, 02:30 PM
awsome

07-17-2006, 02:35 PM
Steven Jackson is still available

Rob S
07-17-2006, 03:52 PM
Steven Jackson is still available

If I wind up trading redd I may be interested

WMD
07-17-2006, 04:00 PM
No links on the page are working for me.. :cry: :cry:

Rob S
07-17-2006, 04:21 PM
the links go out periodically. they will most likely be back up in a few minutes.

WMD
07-17-2006, 04:32 PM
They've been out for me all day, actually.

D-Unit
07-17-2006, 04:35 PM
Something is up with the hosting site. I can't even log into their FTP Server. :?

D-Unit
07-17-2006, 08:29 PM
Wow... Crazy Kobe trade there. GL to both sides if that passes.

WMD
07-17-2006, 08:32 PM
The LA Lakers sure have turned their team upside down in the past few hours..

art vandelay
07-17-2006, 08:33 PM

Are you saying we are worse?

ccB
07-17-2006, 08:33 PM
Wow... Crazy Kobe trade there. GL to both sides if that passes.

I was real Iffy on it but ima see how it turns out.

WMD
07-17-2006, 08:36 PM

No, it's just different.

art vandelay
07-17-2006, 08:39 PM

No, it's just different.

Yeah, our projected lineup (trade barring) is:

PG Devin Harris
SG Jerry Stackhouse
SF Lamar Odom
PF Amare Stoudamire
C Chris Mihm

Just need to address the center position.

ccB
07-17-2006, 08:42 PM
New suns lineup barring trade.

PG Steve Nash
SG Kobe Bryant
SF Boris Diaw
PF Shawn Marion
C Kurt Thomas

art vandelay
07-17-2006, 08:44 PM

PG Steve Nash
SG Kobe Bryant
SF Boris Diaw
PF Shawn Marion
C Kurt Thomas

That's sick. You will probably win it all with that lineup.

SeanTaylorRIP
07-17-2006, 08:54 PM
Here's my Starting Line-up I think I have done well considering I have the Hawks:

PG:Speedy Claxton
SG:Joe Johnson
SF:Josh Smith
PF:Elton Brand
C:Zaza Pachulia

Brodeur
07-17-2006, 08:55 PM
Still looking to move Rasheed.

D-Unit
07-17-2006, 09:04 PM

No, it's just different.

PG Devin Harris
SG Jerry Stackhouse
SF Lamar Odom
PF Amare Stoudamire
C Chris Mihm

Looks like you need to address SG, SF and C... but that's just my opinion. A veteran PG too with Harris' youth and inconsistencies...

D-Unit
07-17-2006, 09:05 PM

PG Steve Nash
SG Kobe Bryant
SF Boris Diaw
PF Shawn Marion
C Kurt Thomas
Suns Theme: It's Now or...Now!

D-Unit
07-17-2006, 09:08 PM
Here's my Starting Line-up I think I have done well considering I have the Hawks:

I thought you gave up a helluva lot for Brand. I woulda gave you kudos had you gotten Shaun Livingston. I did not like your deal from your end AT ALL. I understand you didn't love their fits on your team, but value wise, I thought you lost out. That said, your team looks to be able to put up a fight.

D-Unit
07-17-2006, 09:09 PM
My Starting 5:

PG Jameer Nelson
SG Grant Hill
SF Rashard Lewis
PF Chris Wilcox
C Dwight Howard

6th JJ Redick

art vandelay
07-17-2006, 09:10 PM

No, it's just different.

PG Devin Harris
SG Jerry Stackhouse
SF Lamar Odom
PF Amare Stoudamire
C Chris Mihm

Looks like you need to address SG, SF and C... but that's just my opinion. A veteran PG too with Harris' youth and inconsistencies...

Well yeah, obviously we aren't perfect, but I like the direction of the team. I will still try to upgrade the team via trade, but we aren't going to challenge for a championship this year. Give us three years.

jetvilma51
i have a question

why did the lakers trade the best player in the NBA?!?!

Brodeur
My insanely weird team:

C- Nazr Mohammad
PF- Rasheed Wallace
SF- Tayshaun Prince
SG- Ronnie Brewer/Carlos Delfino(not sure which)
PG- Chauncy Billups

art vandelay
07-17-2006, 09:13 PM
i have a question

His salary was too large to be able to build around him plus I wanted a more complete team, not just built around Kobe. And also, he is not the best player in the league.

D-Unit
07-17-2006, 09:15 PM
i have a question

His salary was too large to be able to build around him plus I wanted a more complete team, not just built around Kobe. And also, he is not the best player in the league.
All of that is just a matter of opinion... but geez... How can you say you can't build a team around him???

He's just one max contract... Some teams have several of those.

Brodeur
07-17-2006, 09:16 PM
i have a question

Yes he is.

Is it me or has every entry into seeing the rosters been shut down all day long at the site?

art vandelay
07-17-2006, 09:18 PM
i have a question

All of that is just a matter of opinion... but geez... How can you say you can't build a team around him???

He's just one max contract... Some teams have several of those.

You gotta see the big picture....I knew that I was not going to win this year and down the road Kobe's contract gets huge. My team is built to win in a few years. The Suns on the other hand are going to be nasty for a while :oops:

art vandelay
07-17-2006, 09:19 PM
i have a question

Yes he is.

Is it me or has every entry into seeing the rosters been shut down all day long at the site?

LeBron and Wade are better.

WMD
07-17-2006, 09:28 PM
Right now, this looks to be my roster..

C- DeSagana Diop/Erick Dampier/Andrew Bynum/Pavel Podkolzin
PF- Dirk Nowitzki/Kwame Brown/Austin Croshere
SF- Josh Howard/Jumaine Jones
SG- Maurice Ager
PG- Jason Terry/Jordan Farmar

Plus I also put in to sign Jannero Pargo... I'll probably play him at SG right now...

DHVF
07-17-2006, 09:40 PM
Eh, unless you have something else you're working on, that trade doesn't look to have benefited your team.

art vandelay
07-17-2006, 09:42 PM
Eh, unless you have something else you're working on, that trade doesn't look to have benefited your team.

Who are you talking to?

WMD
07-17-2006, 09:46 PM
Probably me....

D-Unit
07-17-2006, 09:51 PM

SG- Maurice Ager

Plus I also put in to sign Jannero Pargo... I'll probably play him at SG right now...
Bynum could be an important peice in your future. Kwame is improving, but I just don't like the guy. Do I like your moves so far? Not really. Considering the Mavs are coming off the championship series, I thought you should've used Harris to get a more proven commodity. Someone that could give you smart, solid play come the playoffs. A guy that could put you over the top. You even used Stackhouse's big expiring contract! You should've gotten at least 2 guys that could've helped to put you over the top. Instead, you went with a youth movement... Ouch. Dirk won't be too happy about that one. On one hand, the Mavs trade away a young stud in Marquise Daniels (to get a guy that could help come the playoffs) and in the other, you decide to go with a youth movement. Looks to be some confusion in Maverickland.

WMD
07-17-2006, 09:57 PM

SG- Maurice Ager

Bynum could be an important peice in your future. Kwame is improving, but I just don't like the guy. Do I like your moves so far? Not really. Considering the Mavs are coming off the championship series, I thought you should've used Harris to get a more proven commodity. Someone that could give you smart, solid play come the playoffs. A guy that could put you over the top. You even used Stackhouse's big expiring contract! You should've gotten at least 2 guys that could've helped to put you over the top. Instead, you went with a youth movement... Ouch. Dirk won't be too happy about that one. On one hand, the Mavs trade away a young stud in Marquise Daniels (to get a guy that could help come the playoffs) and in the other, you decide to go with a youth movement. Looks to be some confusion in Maverickland.

If it was up to me, I'd still frigging have frigging Marquis frigging Daniels.

D-Unit
07-17-2006, 10:03 PM

SG- Maurice Ager

I can tell. Wanna trade me Dirk? I'll give you Fran Vazquez! :D

WMD
07-17-2006, 10:17 PM
You'd be getting ripped off.. maybe if I threw a Round 1 pick in there it'd be a little bit more even...

D-Unit
07-17-2006, 10:20 PM
You'd be getting ripped off.. maybe if I threw a Round 1 pick in there it'd be a little bit more even...
I guess you would have to throw that in... just to be consistent with your past trades. :lol:

DHVF
07-17-2006, 10:24 PM
Hey D, any interest in trading that Darko Milicic clown? I'll give you Mark Madsen and a bucket of wings for him.

D-Unit
07-17-2006, 11:25 PM
Hey D, any interest in trading that Darko Milicic clown? I'll give you Mark Madsen and a bucket of wings for him.
You just watch me develop him. He's gonna be an All-Star next year.

art vandelay
07-17-2006, 11:26 PM
When are trades approved/disapproved? I have 2 on the table...

DHVF
07-17-2006, 11:29 PM
You just watch me develop him. He's gonna be an All-Star next year.I wouldn't say that. Anyways, my comment was meant as a joke. I'm one of his biggest supporters to tell you the truth and believe that he will be an all-star in the future.

D-Unit
07-18-2006, 02:50 AM
When are trades approved/disapproved? I have 2 on the table...
Pretty much to whenever I feel like it.

07-18-2006, 06:40 AM

SG- Maurice Ager

you can get him back for a good deal. i dont want him.

SeanTaylorRIP
07-18-2006, 08:59 AM

I thought you gave up a helluva lot for Brand. I woulda gave you kudos had you gotten Shaun Livingston. I did not like your deal from your end AT ALL. I understand you didn't love their fits on your team, but value wise, I thought you lost out. That said, your team looks to be able to put up a fight.

Yeah Knew that I had to give up a lot of youth to get a superstar but as I view it I didn't give up any starters. Harrington is the only 1 but he was a free agent anyways and in real life probably won't stay with the Hawks. Marvin was probably the hardest guy to let go of but in a sim like this playing off the bench would just be a waste of money. Being a Sim league I wanted to just build the team around a superstar in Brand and keep my favorite guys like Josh Smith, Joe Johnson, and Zaza. Value wise I think the Clippers got the better talent and youth but I think with Brand the Hawks can win many more games, because before this trade my team was the same Hawks team as last year with the addition of Shelden Williams.

07-18-2006, 10:30 AM
Memphis releases mikki moore

07-18-2006, 10:32 AM

sweet new sig

07-18-2006, 10:41 AM

sweet new sig

thanks i figure the master of getting crotch dunked on needed a sig

D-Unit
07-18-2006, 12:06 PM

sweet new sig

Remove that sig as it might offend some. Not to mention, you spelled Mormon wrong.

ccB
07-18-2006, 01:06 PM

sweet new sig

Remove that sig as it might offend some. Not to mention, you spelled Mormon wrong.

It offends me 8)

07-18-2006, 01:18 PM

sweet new sig

eaglez fan spelled it wrong and if some ones sig offends me can i just pm you and you will make them change it....

art vandelay
07-18-2006, 01:50 PM
The New Look "Baby" Lakers

PG Devin Harris (22)
SG Jerry Stackhouse (31)/Sasha Vujacic (20)/Eddie House (26)
SF Mickael Pietrius (23)/James Jones (24)/Dijon Thompson (22)/Vladimir Radmanovic (25)
PF Amare Stoudamire (21)/Brian Cook (23)
C Adonal Foyle (30)/Patrick O'Bryant (20)/Chris Mihm (26)

Eaglez.Fan
07-18-2006, 02:10 PM
If anyone wants to beef up there team, PM me for Francis, Marbury or Curry. Or really anyone

Eaglez.Fan
07-18-2006, 02:20 PM
Channing Frye is on the block!!! PM me

D-Unit
07-18-2006, 02:29 PM

sweet new sig

eaglez fan spelled it wrong and if some ones sig offends me can i just pm you and you will make them change it....
You wanna know what you sound like???

ccB
07-18-2006, 02:48 PM

sweet new sig

I do...

D-Unit
07-18-2006, 02:51 PM

sweet new sig

I do...
Look at his new title. :wink:

SeanTaylorRIP
07-18-2006, 02:52 PM

PG Devin Harris (22)
SF Mickael Pietrius (23)/James Jones (24)/Dijon Thompson (22)/Vladimir Radmanovic (25)

Vlad shouldn't be 4th on your depth chart, and would you really start Foyle at Center? I'm not so sure about trading Kobe, your only good postion is PF because of Amare but you don't even have that much depth there. At PG, you have a young guy who will go through ups and downs, and your only backup PG would be Vujacic. At SG you have Jerry Stackhouse who is still capable of scoring 15 points a game but he only has a few years left at best. At SF you have great depth but no stand out player, and at Center you have a nice young guy in O'Bryant but the other two guys are average to unspectacular veterans.

Brodeur
07-18-2006, 02:54 PM
Could Rasheed be on the move? Will Detroit's GM get any more insane, or has he reached his max? Find out soon.

ccB
07-18-2006, 02:56 PM

sweet new sig

I do...
Look at his new title. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brodeur
07-18-2006, 03:08 PM
And there goes Rasheed. By the way, I hate to continue nitpicking but I still don't have Utah's first round pick in '07.

ccB
07-18-2006, 03:10 PM
And there goes Rasheed. By the way, I hate to continue nitpicking but I still don't have Utah's first round pick in '07.

yeah im sposed to have ATLs 2007 first too but i dont have it... i dont think we get em.

comahan
07-18-2006, 03:12 PM

yeah im sposed to have ATLs 2007 first too but i dont have it... i dont think we get em.

Just write them down or somthing, cause picks dont change on the site, i dont think.

Brodeur
07-18-2006, 03:13 PM

I think LA got your first round pick in 2009.

D-Unit
07-18-2006, 03:28 PM
Yeah, I'm not sure about the picks. I do include them in the trades, but if it's still not showing up, you'll have to keep track.... I wonder if it shows up on the Transactions Page.

getwellchad
07-18-2006, 03:42 PM
Ben Gorden and Loul Deng are both on the block, looking for a PF.

Nerv
07-18-2006, 04:12 PM
Detroit Pistons receive:
Raja Bell
Kurt Thomas
Eric Piatkowski

Phoenix Suns receive:
Rasheed Wallace
Amir Johnson
Alex Acker
2008 2nd Rounder

I dont like this trade at ALL for the Pistons. You trade your best post player, 2 players of the future, & a 2nd round pick for 3 role players over the age of 30. I dont get it, honestly.

SeanTaylorRIP
07-18-2006, 04:12 PM
Yeah, I'm not sure about the picks. I do include them in the trades, but if it's still not showing up, you'll have to keep track.... I wonder if it shows up on the Transactions Page.

How about picks from real life owed. For example the Bulls having the Knicks pick this year, or are we just starting off with all teams having a 1st and 2nd rounder?

D-Unit
07-18-2006, 04:20 PM

How about picks from real life owed. For example the Bulls having the Knicks pick this year, or are we just starting off with all teams having a 1st and 2nd rounder?
Picks from real life are not owed.

WMD
07-18-2006, 04:20 PM
Dallas Maverixxx are interested in picking up a Starting SG, and Round 1 Picks. 8)

D-Unit
07-18-2006, 04:32 PM
Anyone care to talk trade?

ID Name Pos Age Height Weight In Out Hn Df Reb Pot
627 James Augustine C 22 6'10'' 235 C+ C- D B C+ C
284 Dwight Howard PF 20 6'11'' 240 B+ C- D+ B+ A A
196 Nick Collison PF 24 6'9'' 255 B- C C B- B+ B
369 Darko Milicic PF 19 7'0'' 245 B- C D+ B B- B
495 Fran Vasquez PF 22 6'10'' 238 B- C- D+ B C+ B
520 Chris Wilcox PF 23 6'10'' 229 B D+ D+ B B B
247 Pat Garrity PF 28 6'9'' 238 C B- D- C C+ C
279 Grant Hill SF 33 6'8'' 225 B+ C+ B- A- B- C
339 Rashard Lewis SF 26 6'10'' 215 C+ A- C A- C+ B
494 Keith Van Horn SF 29 6'10'' 240 B- B C- B+ B- C
411 Ruben Patterson SF 29 6'5'' 224 B C+ C- A C+ C
571 J.J. Reddick SG 22 6'4'' 190 B- A C+ C+ C B
299 Bobby Jackson PG 31 6'1'' 185 C+ B+ B- A- C C
387 Jameer Nelson PG 23 6'0'' 190 C B+ B B C A
137 Carlos Arroyo PG 26 6'2'' 202 C+ C+ B C+ C B

07-18-2006, 04:33 PM
Pacers are looking to trade Shawne Williams for a PF. anybody can go on the pacers but steven jackson, marquis daniels and jonathan bender may soon be gone for an elite nba player.

D-Unit
07-18-2006, 04:51 PM
Trade winds are blowin' in O-Town! :D

art vandelay
07-18-2006, 05:04 PM
Players currently tradeable on the Los Angeles Lakers. PM me if you are interested in any of them.

comahan
07-18-2006, 05:10 PM
Luke Ridnour & Earl Watson can be yours if the PRICE IS RIGHT!

Come on down! and AIM me at c0mahan for further discussions.

...... ahem. :?

art vandelay
07-18-2006, 05:25 PM

PG Devin Harris (22)

Vlad shouldn't be 4th on your depth chart, and would you really start Foyle at Center? I'm not so sure about trading Kobe, your only good postion is PF because of Amare but you don't even have that much depth there. At PG, you have a young guy who will go through ups and downs, and your only backup PG would be Vujacic. At SG you have Jerry Stackhouse who is still capable of scoring 15 points a game but he only has a few years left at best. At SF you have great depth but no stand out player, and at Center you have a nice young guy in O'Bryant but the other two guys are average to unspectacular veterans.

Umm thanks? I don't know what to say...

07-18-2006, 10:05 PM
Your Memphis Grizzlies (soon to be the Cry Babys):

PG:Damon Stoudamire, Marko Jaric
SG:Andre Iguodala, Damien Wilkins
SF: Rudy Gay, Gerald Wallace, Hakim Warrick
PF:Pau Gasol, Eddie Griffin, Brian Cardinal
C:Samuel Dalembert, Lorenzen Wright, Robert Swift

WMD
07-19-2006, 02:34 AM
If you're looking for a Center for the Present.. the Mavericks have your answer, in the form of shot blocker extraordinaire, DeSagana Diop.

http://www.newsvine.com/_vine/images/ap/nws/CAGN10403130316.jpg

If you have time to wait a year or two, we've got your guy.. 7'5" MONSTER.... Pavel Podkolzin.

http://espn.go.com/media/insider/2003/0506/photo/pavel_i.jpghttp://www.nba.com/media/act_pavel_podkolzin.jpg

Both are Defensive Gods, and can be had at bargain prices because of their cheap contracts. Throw in a solid player and/or a Round 1 Pick, and depending on who we're dealing with, either of these guys can be yours!

M.O.T.H.
07-19-2006, 02:42 AM
Diop is a former top 10 pick, number 8 overall. Get him while you still have the chance.

LTgiants
07-19-2006, 09:54 AM
Houston Rockets Need a PF

willing to trade any 1 for a good pf

Rob S
07-19-2006, 10:14 AM
Houston Rockets Need a PF

willing to trade any 1 for a good pf

Well, Magloire and Joe Smith are on the block for the bucks, they are expiring tho, so it will need to be a good offer. Jared Jefferies can be had, but will be tough to get.

Homicide
07-19-2006, 11:25 AM
The new and improved Clippers

PG- Sam Cassell, Shaun Livingston, Salim Stoudemire, Gurreimo Diaz

SG- Cuttino Mobley, Josh Childress

SF- Corey Maggette, Marvin Williams, Tim Thomas

PF- Al Harrington, Shelden Williams

C- Chris Kaman, Paul Davis

ccB
07-19-2006, 11:59 AM
The New Look Phoenix Suns

PG Steve Nash/Gary Payton/ Oriene Greene
SG Kobe Bryant/ Leandro Barbosa/ Alex Acker
SF Boris Diaw/Michael Finley/Amir Johnson
PF Shawn Marion/Mike Sweetney
C Rasheed Wallace/ Melvin Ely/Pape Sow

07-19-2006, 12:00 PM

wow marion at the 4?

ccB
07-19-2006, 12:01 PM

wow marion at the 4?

Marion played the 4 all last year.

07-19-2006, 12:01 PM

wow marion at the 4?

i didnt remember that. :oops:

ccB
07-19-2006, 12:03 PM

wow marion at the 4?

i didnt remember that. :oops:

The suns were expirementing with alot of players outta position all last year. Boris Diaw at C etc... Which i could use that line up now but i think Marion would fair better at PF than Boris would at C.

07-19-2006, 01:35 PM
When is the next phase going to take place?

Brodeur
07-19-2006, 02:04 PM
The new look Detroit Pistons:

PG- Jameer Nelson/Lindsey Hunter/Derek Fisher
SG- Raja Bell/Ronnie Brewer/Greg Buckner
SF- Tayshaun Prince/Keith Van Horn/Eric Piatkowski
PF- Antonio McDyess/Reggie Evans/Pat Garrity
C- Kurt Thomas/Nazr Mohammad/Dale Davis

The rebuilding stage can continue, as I'm willing to trade Billups.

Nerv
07-19-2006, 02:07 PM

PG- Chauncy Billups/Lindsey Hunter/Derek Fisher
SG- Raja Bell/Carlos Delfino/Ronnie Brewer/Greg Buckner
SF- Tayshaun Prince/Delfino & Brewer(they can play SF)
PF- Antonio McDyess/Reggie Evans/Jason Maxiell

But the Pistons didnt need to be rebuilt :lol:

Brodeur
07-19-2006, 02:11 PM

PG- Chauncy Billups/Lindsey Hunter/Derek Fisher
SG- Raja Bell/Carlos Delfino/Ronnie Brewer/Greg Buckner
SF- Tayshaun Prince/Delfino & Brewer(they can play SF)
PF- Antonio McDyess/Reggie Evans/Jason Maxiell

But the Pistons didnt need to be rebuilt :lol:

Real life? No. Sim? Yes. The only person I really wanted to keep was Tayshaun and I still have him.

D-Unit
07-19-2006, 02:17 PM
When is the next phase going to take place?
The next phase is Training Camp. I would've done it this morning, but I started impromtu trade talks. I'll do it tonight.

Not sure what happens during Training Camp...if anything at all, but I'll sim it and reload the pages.

07-19-2006, 02:19 PM
Sweet, any interest in Pau Gasol or Rudy Gay should be shown ASAP

07-19-2006, 03:06 PM
the pacers are interested in trading steven jackson, marquis daniels, shawne williams, david harrison and fred jones. but anyone can go. make us your offers. were looking to make a package of a few of the above players for a stud sg/sf or young pg.

07-19-2006, 03:22 PM
When and how will we be able to adjusts players positions?

D-Unit
07-19-2006, 04:08 PM
the pacers are interested in trading steven jackson, marquis daniels, shawne williams, david harrison and fred jones. but anyone can go. make us your offers. were looking to make a package of a few of the above players for a stud sg/sf or young pg.
I just realized, you can't trade Daniels. There is a 60 Day Trade Restriction on him after the Austin Croshere trade. :lol:

07-19-2006, 04:37 PM
I just realized, you can't trade Daniels. There is a 60 Day Trade Restriction on him after the Austin Croshere trade. :lol:

thats such a stupid rule

WMD
07-19-2006, 04:42 PM
I'm not challenging the rule or anything, but how was Rasheed Wallace traded? He was only in Atlanta for like.. 3 days, only played one game... Then he got shipped to Detroit.

D-Unit
07-19-2006, 04:45 PM
I'm not challenging the rule or anything, but how was Rasheed Wallace traded? He was only in Atlanta for like.. 3 days, only played one game... Then he got shipped to Detroit.
Probably made a petition against the league and got approval. The Atlanta GM probably decided Rasheed was not worth the head case either and agreed to petition along with Rasheed to force the league front office to make it happen.