PDA

View Full Version : We Need New Uniforms

Gang Green
04-06-2007, 10:46 PM
I am sick of the Dark Green & White. It is time for a change.

bdc02
04-06-2007, 10:50 PM
I am sick of the Dark Green & White. It is time for a change.
I actually like the Jets jersey's

as a Lions fan, WE need new jersey's even though we do have our black alternates.

hcbrad08
04-06-2007, 11:08 PM
I do not. The Jets are a green team...If we change the jerseys theres no other good green to replace the one we have now. Maybe if they modified the helmets for a once a year thing like the chargers with the powder blue I wouldn't mind maybe an actual jet on the helmet. Otherwise I think its a little unessicary bc we changed in 98. This probably should go in the team discussion page

frogstomp
04-07-2007, 01:26 AM
I agree with hcbrad. I like our uniforms, and don't really want to change so badly.

As for threads, everyone bitched at me constantly for locking threads, so I'll mostly let things slide... why not have 50 useless threads laying around? At the very least, this is a different topic, and not something already being discussed in the Team Discussion, or another thread.

derza222
04-07-2007, 09:34 PM
I like our uniforms. I think they're classic and there's no reason to change them. Alternate jerseys would be cool though, I'd have no problem at all with that. Something besides the green or white to wear once or twice a year.

Jay
04-09-2007, 10:49 AM
The uniforms are about the only thing I like about the Jets (uniforms+helmet). As a matter of fact, I think they are top five in the league in terms of classiness. If I had the money to buy a lot of jerseys, I would definitely get a Jets one with my name on it. And this is coming from a Boston fan that hates all things New York (except the city itself, I like the city)...

Gridiron
04-09-2007, 07:02 PM
I'd like to see us wear the old New York Titans uniform on Thanksgiving this season.