PDA

View Full Version : Value of some football cards

RaVeNFaNaCtIc
04-07-2007, 08:23 AM
I've been colecting football cards for a while but was never realyl into them that much so i've decided to sell some of them and I was wondering how much they were worth seperatly or all together. I have more but I only stated the older players who have retired or are close to.

Jake Plummer Cardnails - Autographed
Brett Farve
John Elway
Steve Young
Troy Aikman
Kordel Stewart - Chrome
2 Emmit Smith - Chrome
2 Barry Sanders
Marshall Faulk - Touchdown record card
Tiki Barber
Priest Holmes
Jerrome Bettis Probowl card
Jerry Rice
Micheal Irvin
3 Terrell Owens - 49ers
Johnathan Ogden
Orlando Pace
Bruce Armstrong
Jack Lambert - Hall of Fame card
Larvarr Arington - Rookie Card - but they made a mistake on this card and did not put his rookie teams. Does that boost the value of the card?

Reggie White
Deion Sanders- 49ers

Thank You

ricky bobby
04-07-2007, 08:27 AM
That's quite a collection. I'm not sure about the values.

I have a chrome Matt Schaub Rookie card. That's the best I have, so he better turn out to be good.

RaVeNFaNaCtIc
04-07-2007, 08:32 AM
That's quite a collection. I'm not sure about the values.

I have a chrome Matt Schaub Rookie card. That's the best I have, so he better turn out to be good.

thanks i have more cards but they wont be worth much now like a
Tom Brady Super Bowl MVP card
Peyton Manning pro bowl card
Ladanian Tomlinson Pro Bowl Card
Shawne Merriman rookie card
etc

mfkrush
04-07-2007, 08:49 AM
I have a huge collection of Rare Michael Jordan cards. Im going to wait a couple more monthes before I sell them. I have 5 copies of one card of Jordan that is valued at 34 dollars on eBay.

Jay
04-07-2007, 08:52 AM
I have a Brett Favre card that has a piece of game used football on it. When I got it like 5-6 years ago it was worth like 50 bucks, don't know what it's worth now. I've had good luck with Favre cards for some reason, because I have a black diamond three diamond card of his that is like 1/500 or something like that, and it was worth like 100 at one point.

I have a massive collection of old baseball cards, but about 60-70% of them are from 1986-1992, you know, then the cards aren't worth jack ****! Haha...

princefielder28
04-07-2007, 09:01 AM
I have a signed mini helmet collection:
Reggie Bush
LenDale White
Steve Largent
Ken Stabler
YA Tittle
Lawrence Taylor
Brian Urlacher
Ed Reed
Tamba Hali
Marcus Allen
Gale Sayers
Deacon Jones
Tom Brady/ Ty Law
Andre Reed
LaDainian Tomlinson
Charlie Joiner

Jay
04-07-2007, 09:02 AM
I have a signed Rodney Harrison mini-helmet. I also have about 600+ baseball, hockey and football cards that are autographed.

I'm a big fan of the mini-helmets though...

neko4
04-07-2007, 09:52 AM
I dont have much
Signed:
Antonio Freeman
Darnerian McCants
Also have 2 Brett Favre rookies
and over 1000 other cards

princefielder28
04-07-2007, 09:53 AM
I dont have much
Signed:
Antonio Freeman
Darnerian McCants
Also have 2 Brett Favre rookies
and over 1000 other cards

congrats on 2000

Big Mike
04-07-2007, 10:19 AM
I used to collect Pokemon cards, i had some nice ones

RaVeNFaNaCtIc
04-07-2007, 10:23 AM
does anyone have an idea on the value of some of my cards?

bantx
04-07-2007, 10:28 AM
i have a troy aikman rookie card, now thats he's in the ring of honor, i wonder how much it is.

Paul
04-07-2007, 10:32 AM
i have a troy aikman rookie card, now thats he's in the ring of honor, i wonder how much it is.

******!!

I had this Ken Griffey rookie:

http://www.homeruncards.com/imagesrc/griffeytt.jpg

But I decided to lose it a couple years ago. It's not as much as his Upper Deck Rookie but still worth something I bet.

jagsfreak27
04-07-2007, 10:44 AM
I've been colecting football cards for a while but was never realyl into them that much so i've decided to sell some of them and I was wondering how much they were worth seperatly or all together. I have more but I only stated the older players who have retired or are close to.

Jake Plummer Cardnails - Autographed
Brett Farve
John Elway
Steve Young
Troy Aikman
Kordel Stewart - Chrome
2 Emmit Smith - Chrome
2 Barry Sanders
Marshall Faulk - Touchdown record card
Tiki Barber
Priest Holmes
Jerrome Bettis Probowl card
Jerry Rice
Micheal Irvin
3 Terrell Owens - 49ers
Johnathan Ogden
Orlando Pace
Bruce Armstrong
Jack Lambert - Hall of Fame card
Larvarr Arington - Rookie Card - but they made a mistake on this card and did not put his rookie teams. Does that boost the value of the card?

Reggie White
Deion Sanders- 49ers

Thank You LOL most of those are the cards I traded to you for the Jason Williams jersey do you still have that Walter Payton college rookie?

neko4
04-07-2007, 11:03 AM
Oh and...
Eli Rookie
Aaron Rodgers Rookie
TEE MARTIN ROOKIE

Vince Lombardi
04-07-2007, 11:09 AM
does anyone have an idea on the value of some of my cards?

you didn't even list the brands or #'s, how the hell would we know? Just go buy yourself an issue of Beckett and look 'em up, it's not that hard.

I used to collect cards a long time ago, mostly NFL, NBA, and MLB from the 80's to early 90's. I've got boxes full of them somewhere. My favorite is an uncut sheet of the entire Bulls championship team (forget which year) with Jordan, Pippen, Armstrong, Cartwright, etc.

Jay
04-07-2007, 11:20 AM
******!!

I had this Ken Griffey rookie:

http://www.homeruncards.com/imagesrc/griffeytt.jpg

But I decided to lose it a couple years ago. It's not as much as his Upper Deck Rookie but still worth something I bet.

Along those lines, I once had a Mark McGwire team USA rookie card. It was worth $75 at the time and I sold it to a card shop for $40 because I wanted some cash. This was the ONLY time I EVER sold ANY cards that I had. The next year, he broke the HR record and that same card was going for $500+ on eBay and stuff haha.

That sucked.

Bengals1690
04-07-2007, 12:41 PM
I used to collect Pokemon cards, i had some nice ones

me too, but i could never get a damn charizard card

RaVeNFaNaCtIc
04-07-2007, 01:18 PM
you didn't even list the brands or #'s, how the hell would we know? Just go buy yourself an issue of Beckett and look 'em up, it's not that hard.

I used to collect cards a long time ago, mostly NFL, NBA, and MLB from the 80's to early 90's. I've got boxes full of them somewhere. My favorite is an uncut sheet of the entire Bulls championship team (forget which year) with Jordan, Pippen, Armstrong, Cartwright, etc.

thanks man

etk
04-07-2007, 01:58 PM
I have like everyones rookie card, but I stopped collecting as I realized how much money I wasted.