PDA

View Full Version : Vote On Chargers 1st Round Pick

Thunder&Lightning
04-07-2007, 10:34 PM
Hope they trade up

JK17
04-07-2007, 10:45 PM
I voted for Griffin, but to be honest I don't even think that will be the pick. It's impossible to guess right now, because of all the trade speculation that's going on. 30 I think is wishful thinking for Griffin, but if we move up to 12 with Buffalo it could be a Reggie Nelson or Patrick Willis we are looking at.

sdpads24
04-08-2007, 12:17 AM
If we were sitting at #30 and Ginn was available, he should be the pick. There's pl.enty of safety depth in the draft that we can address in round 2 or 3

JK17
04-08-2007, 10:05 AM
If we were sitting at #30 and Ginn was available, he should be the pick. There's pl.enty of safety depth in the draft that we can address in round 2 or 3

Ginn would not be a bad pick for us, especially at 30, he's the speedy guy the Chargers need. Another guy I would want though (as I'm more of a fan of Safety in the first, assuming the right value is there) is Jason Hill, whether we have to move up a little in the second to get him or not, I think he would be a good pick for us.

San Diego Chicken
04-08-2007, 04:04 PM

I agree, even though it's probably a 1% chance that Ginn is on the board at #30 (I think the Packers will take him at #16) It's pretty simple - we need a field stretcher and punt returner. Ginn is a field stretcher and punt returner.

SuperKevin
04-08-2007, 04:49 PM
I voted for Brandon merriweather because his versatility will be huge for the Chargers. He's talented enough to play any position in the secondary. Besides I think they could still get a guy like Steve Smith or Aundrae Allison in the 2nd round to fill their hole at slot WR.

keylime_5
04-16-2007, 06:45 PM
I think Ginn, Meachum, and Bowe will all be off the board by the 27th pick. Meriweather and Griffin and Nelson might be too. In that scenario I see you guys taking Anthony Gonzalez (over Jarrett, ooooohh)

sdpads24
04-16-2007, 09:29 PM
I think Ginn, Meachum, and Bowe will all be off the board by the 27th pick. Meriweather and Griffin and Nelson might be too. In that scenario I see you guys taking Anthony Gonzalez (over Jarrett, ooooohh)

Cmon don't listen to Mel Kiper(I think he had Gonzo going to the chargers) Gonzo is not a first round pick. I hope you were kidding. If not, its cool I'll forgive you.

SuperKevin
04-16-2007, 11:18 PM
Cmon don't listen to Mel Kiper(I think he had Gonzo going to the chargers) Gonzo is not a first round pick. I hope you were kidding. If not, its cool I'll forgive you.

Gonzo may not have "1st round value" but he's a perfect fit for this team being a shiftier tough WR to match up with the giants we have in Jackson, Floyd, and Osgood.