PDA

View Full Version : Tech Support? Internet issue

BlindSite
04-08-2007, 06:35 AM
I have full internet connection, obviously, full download and three different web browsers.

I've tried, unsuccessfully to open two pages www.worldatwarmod.com and www.carolinahuddle.com neither work in any of the browsers. I've had viruses and spyware fully cleaned today and done a couple of restarts. I've got no idea what this could be.

There's no way I've been banned from either one either.

Any ideas?

BigDawg819
04-08-2007, 01:55 PM
Yes, the hosts of the site apparently hate you and are blocking your ip so as to cause you tremendous amounts of pain and suffering to bring on a depression that will haunt you for years to come. That or they were just possibly undergoing routine maintenance and you were trying to access them during this time.

ChewyRaven318
04-08-2007, 03:24 PM
Are you still having trouble? Try restarting your modem, you might need to renew your IP address.

Also wouldn't hurt if you went into Command Prompt and typed in, "ipconfig /flushdns" There might be trouble resolving the DNS for whatever reason.

BlindSite
04-08-2007, 05:44 PM
I'll try the second post stuff now, as for the first reply. Both sites are up people I speak to have accessed them. I wouldn't be banned from both either, I'm a staff writer at one of them.