PDA

View Full Version : Final Season of The Sopranos Discussion

ccB
04-08-2007, 01:12 PM
So tonight is the beginning of the end of one of my favorite shows of all time. Whose going to be watching?

Hurricane Ditka
04-08-2007, 01:15 PM
I'll be watching. It's too bad, but all goods things must come to an end. I'm interested as to how they'll go about wrapping things up. My guess is Tony ends up dead.

LTgiants
04-08-2007, 01:21 PM
ill be watching

ccB
04-08-2007, 01:32 PM
I'll be watching. It's too bad, but all goods things must come to an end. I'm interested as to how they'll go about wrapping things up. My guess is Tony ends up dead.

Dead or Life in jail is my guess.

josh07039
04-08-2007, 01:35 PM
Dead or Life in jail is my guess.Those seem likely, but i really am hoping he doesn't. I've really grown to like the guy over the years. Also, Gandolfini is a Rutgers grad, so, gotta root for him.

jagsfreak27
04-08-2007, 01:45 PM
Ill be watching most of the time.

Hurricane Ditka
04-08-2007, 01:51 PM
Dead or Life in jail is my guess.It all depends on how Chase wants to do it. Dead or incarcerated are the two typical endings for a mob boss, and Chase is anything but typical.

bored of education
04-08-2007, 01:57 PM
Anthony Jr. and Christopher take over

LTgiants
04-08-2007, 01:59 PM
Anthony Jr. and Christopher take over

Chris isnt making it through the end

bored of education
04-08-2007, 02:00 PM
hah TRUE i liked Benny alot.

ccB
04-08-2007, 02:00 PM
Im going to go on a limb and say Anthony Jr. is killed.

bored of education
04-08-2007, 02:01 PM
I think Paulie will rat or do something stupid. Maybe get killed

bored of education
04-08-2007, 02:02 PM
Im going to go on a limb and say Anthony Jr. is killed.

Damnn by who? A New Yoker or up in a club type scene

ccB
04-08-2007, 02:03 PM
Damnn by who? A New Yoker or up in a club type scene

I just think hes going to put his nose in the family business and end up getting shot, either that or hes going to turn into a full blown junkie like Christopher.

bored of education
04-08-2007, 02:06 PM
I think Carmela is a ******* rat. Or *****'s wife does some stupid ****.

Will the Russians be back?

portermvp84
04-08-2007, 03:32 PM
I just started watching the Sopranons last season. I just got into them I like the mafia so I thought I'd better check it out. Does anybody know how many seasons there are, because I plan to watch them all?

moc182
04-08-2007, 06:50 PM
Don't have hbo at school, I hate my life.

The_Dude
04-08-2007, 07:20 PM
I just started watching the Sopranons last season. I just got into them I like the mafia so I thought I'd better check it out. Does anybody know how many seasons there are, because I plan to watch them all?

Technically there are 6 seasons.. with these last 9 episodes being the 2nd part of the 6th season.

I think that the Sopranos is head and shoulders above everything else on tv. I've watched this entire series through a couple of times and i still catch myself saying "i love this f'ing show" everytime i watch it.... even with no swearing or boobies, on A&E.

It's too bad that they are finishing off such an innovative tv show. imagine what cable tv would be like without the Sopranos....

i'm glad that entourage follows it, because that's my 2nd favorite show.

My prediction.... Tony lives, but goes into "retirement", with Chris and maybe even A.J. taking over.... we'll have to wait and see. However it ends up, i will definately enjoy the ride!!

moc182
04-08-2007, 09:03 PM
Good episode, had some of the better one liners in show history.

HawkeyeFan
04-08-2007, 09:05 PM
Great Episode tonight, ok so who was with me in thinking when Tony and that guy went to see the Canadians that when they were in the truck going there after the fight Tony was takin' him out to shoot him? I did!

moc182
04-08-2007, 09:07 PM
Great Episode tonight, ok so who was with me in thinking when Tony and that guy went to see the Canadians that when they were in the truck going there after the fight Tony was takin' him out to shoot him? I did!

That's what you were supposed to think.

LTgiants
04-08-2007, 09:09 PM
i thought it was an ok epsiode i thought it wouldve been better

Hurricane Ditka
04-08-2007, 09:12 PM
I think Carmela is a ******* rat. Or *****'s wife does some stupid ****.

Will the Russians be back?
Carmela can't be a rat, a spouse can't testify against the other. Anyone whose watched the second season of Weeds knows how that can get tricky.

The_Dude
04-08-2007, 09:30 PM
Good start to the final 9. I think that it set's up Tony's desire to retire.

Bacala kicked Tony's ass!!!!!!!

ncst8fan83
04-08-2007, 09:34 PM
Carmela can't be a rat, a spouse can't testify against the other. Anyone whose watched the second season of Weeds knows how that can get tricky.

that also got shot down when adriana tried to get chris to marry her so she wouldn't have to testify against him when the FBI flipped her.

Hurricane Ditka
04-08-2007, 09:55 PM

Bacala kicked Tony's ass!!!!!!!He sucker punched Tony, and Tony slipped. If Tony had started the fight, he'd have won no contest. And Tony gets the edge because he got inside Bacala's head.

ccB
04-08-2007, 10:56 PM
Bacala is gonna get caught for the murder, they made it a point for him to talk about not killing people because of forensics well the guy ripped his shirt so Im sure theres a ton of stuff they can trace off that. Would nt be suprised to see him rat on everyone.

portermvp84
04-08-2007, 11:16 PM
One hell of a fight. I thought Tony was going to take him out into the woods and wack him.

moc182
04-08-2007, 11:40 PM
Bacala is gonna get caught for the murder, they made it a point for him to talk about not killing people because of forensics well the guy ripped his shirt so Im sure theres a ton of stuff they can trace off that. Would nt be suprised to see him rat on everyone.

Yea that was what I thought also, when the guy ripped his shirt I was yelling at the tv for him to get it back, he should have kept the gun also.

energizerbunny
04-09-2007, 12:44 AM
Bacala is a idiot, why would he leave the gun behind at the scene?
I bet they catch Bacala and start getting him to be a rat on the inside.
When Tony and Bacala were in the truck driving and he turned down the road into the woods I had a flashback of Adriana's hit and thought for sure it was gonna be the end for him.

04-09-2007, 01:55 PM

Bacala kicked Tony's ass!!!!!!!

Yea Tony got sucker punched. If it was a regular fight Tony would have kicked his a--.

Hurricane Ditka
04-09-2007, 03:31 PM
Bacala is a idiot, why would he leave the gun behind at the scene?
I bet they catch Bacala and start getting him to be a rat on the inside.
When Tony and Bacala were in the truck driving and he turned down the road into the woods I had a flashback of Adriana's hit and thought for sure it was gonna be the end for him.Maybe to parallel Tony's situation from the beginning of the episode.

diabsoule
04-09-2007, 03:47 PM
I think Paulie will rat or do something stupid. Maybe get killed

Paulie won't rat. He has a clause in his contract that states that his character will not rat. That was a condition for him signing on to play Paulie Walnuts.

diabsoule
04-09-2007, 03:49 PM

I agree with you. Either Bacala gets wacked for being a big dummy or like someone else pointed out, they get him to turn informer to bring down the organization from the inside.

The_Dude
04-09-2007, 06:00 PM
Yea Tony got sucker punched. If it was a regular fight Tony would have kicked his a--.

Yeah, the sucker punch started it all, but when they were going toe-to-toe, Bacala was holding his own. I think that they are just trying to set up Tony to be emotionally ready/need to call it quits.

I agree that Bacala is going to get into trouble for his one and only hit, but i wonder how the hit being in Canada would affect the investigation.....

Either way, i think that the season is going to be mostly surrounded by legal troubles & apparetnly the new boss in NYC.

Can't wait!!

portermvp84
04-13-2007, 12:23 PM
What season does the Big ***** die in?

ncst8fan83
04-13-2007, 12:30 PM
first season i believe

Hurricane Ditka
04-13-2007, 12:33 PM
first season i believe
Season finale of season 2.

moc182
04-15-2007, 09:47 PM
Great episode, I can't wait for next week. Loved the Godfather parrallels at the end. I really think The Sopranos might be the best show ever, I can't remember any show I've ever watched combine such an incredible/interesting/addictive storyline with comedy so well. I'm gonna miss it.

BigDawg819
04-16-2007, 12:30 AM
Wow great episode and the concluding episodes have me chomping at the bit! This could be the best season yet!

portermvp84
04-17-2007, 09:55 AM
Good episode, the young guy who was killed at the restaurant was he a canidate for the Godfather job?

NYmoney
04-17-2007, 10:38 AM
They are filming the last show of Sopranos right now. it's going on in Herald Square.

The_Dude
04-17-2007, 03:31 PM
Good episode, the young guy who was killed at the restaurant was he a canidate for the Godfather job?

He was supposed to take over the head of the NY family... the position that was vacated by Phil Leotardo. He was killed by the other candidate for that position..... it was a really cool looking scene. at first i thought that my cable was screwing up when it went into slow motion.

gbpackers0065
04-17-2007, 03:35 PM
He was supposed to take over the head of the NY family... the position that was vacated by Phil Leotardo. He was killed by the other candidate for that position..... it was a really cool looking scene. at first i thought that my cable was screwing up when it went into slow motion.

greatest sig ever.

energizerbunny
04-17-2007, 04:54 PM
When it went into slow motion I thought it was someones dream.

I just found out that the series finale is 2.5 hours long. And they might be making a movie.

BigDawg819
04-17-2007, 04:58 PM

I love that sig! :D

04-17-2007, 07:04 PM

I also thought my cable was messing up too.

Also, that is a great Sig. "This aggression will not stand, man" LOL! I love that movie.

The_Dude
04-17-2007, 07:55 PM
When it went into slow motion I thought it was someones dream.

I just found out that the series finale is 2.5 hours long. And they might be making a movie.

I read somewhere that the finale will be on Friday, June 8th...... can anyone verify?

of course, i happen to be lucky enough to be leaving that morning to go fishing for a week in northern saskatchewan... with no access to HBO!!!

I'm just going to have to sit and jones about the Sopranos while catching big northerns.....

The_Dude
04-17-2007, 08:00 PM
greatest sig ever.

I love that sig! :D

I also thought my cable was messing up too.

Also, that is a great Sig. "This aggression will not stand, man" LOL! I love that movie.

Thanks fellas, i literally had to beg since appearantly many people do not make sigs for others who don't post a lot.

"I'm the Dude, that's what you call me. Or Duder, His Dudeness, or El Duderino, if you know, you're not into that whole brevity thing."

Hurricane Ditka
04-17-2007, 09:51 PM
This might be the swan song for Paulie. Remember what happened to Big Pussie when they went out on a boat.

energizerbunny
04-17-2007, 10:40 PM
This might be the swan song for Paulie. Remember what happened to Big Pussie when they went out on a boat.

What reason would their be for knocking Paule off though? I can't think of one

BigDawg819
04-17-2007, 11:34 PM
What reason would their be for knocking Paule off though? I can't think of one

The series is coming to an end so Paulie has to die, that and I think that the body they dig up is a Paulie job so kill him to prevent him from snitching.

bored of education
04-22-2007, 09:32 PM
Paulie is going to get wacked, and Lil carmine will get wacked Bobby will snitch.

Hurricane Ditka
04-22-2007, 09:32 PM
What reason would their be for knocking Paule off though? I can't think of oneI was close. I also caught the numerous Big Pussie references.

bored of education
04-22-2007, 09:35 PM
The bell at the lake.

I think Pualie will get wacked because their where numerous times he talked to Johnny Sack and Johhny sack told tony a few timesabout how he heard something happening on his side. Even talking about the business to another family is damn near grounds for wackage.

moc182
04-22-2007, 09:55 PM
Weak episode, was expecting a huge episode and got one of the worst ever.

bored of education
04-22-2007, 10:03 PM
I like that Phil is making moves. He is bad ass.

The_Dude
04-23-2007, 02:42 PM
Weak episode, was expecting a huge episode and got one of the worst ever.

I agree completely... i thought that the first two episodes of the season were slow but good. This episode was just slow. Seeing the feeble old junior makes me sad, especially when he was such a tough guy in the first season.

i was glad to see Phil tear it up. I like him as the NYC boss. Gives reason for NYC and NJ families to hate each other.

Let's pick up the pace, though.....

bored of education
04-25-2007, 06:02 PM
What I think should/will happen based on recent events include:
1.) Paulie either getting wacked or ratting
2.) Bobby killing Janice then going to the Feds or Janice dying somehow I hope
3.) New York makes moves and attempts or murders Christopher or AJ
4.) Meadow's secret date is with an FBI agent (maybe that young guy who was in the most recent talk with Feds tony had about Middle Easterners.)
5.) Little Carmine rats or gets wacked. He is ******* useless.
6.) Something big is goign to happen with Carmella. Breast cancer/cancer something that may make Tony go to feds for cure or something I dunno.
7.) Junior's room is bugged and he starts having weird convos about things or he dies.

I don't know their are so many things that can happen. Start ******* killing people!!!!!!!

Sylvio and Christopher been kind of quiet this season.

LTgiants
04-25-2007, 06:16 PM
Meadow's secret date? when was this even mentoined?

bored of education
04-25-2007, 06:19 PM
I saw it on some lil glimpse video on yahoo. if i find it, ill post it.

Windy
06-10-2007, 04:12 PM
the sopranos

BigDawg819
06-10-2007, 09:07 PM
Worst Ending Ever!

remix 6
06-10-2007, 09:09 PM
Worst Ending Ever!

agreed. god damnit. the whole episode wasnt very good..the actual ending at the restaurant was even worse!

BigDawg819
06-10-2007, 09:11 PM
To just go to a blank screen like that is a travesty and HBO should pay everyone's cable bill for this month who watched it. Absolutely the worst ending to a show of all time and someone needs to explain why this piece of **** ending was scripted!

Jay
06-10-2007, 09:11 PM
I never really watched this show... but... I think I can tell people are going to be pissed about this. There is no way that was the last episode...

Journey "Don't Stop Believing" ??? Maybe that was supposed to be some type hidden message... I don't know haha...

BigDawg819
06-10-2007, 09:12 PM
I never really watched this show... but... I think I can tell people are going to be pissed about this. There is no way that was the last episode...

Journey "Don't Stop Believing" ??? Maybe that was supposed to be some type hidden message... I don't know haha...

Hey man "Don't Stop Believing" is a killer song!

They had it all set up to that guy that walked in ahead of AJ and sat at the counter to kill Tony and possibly the family as well but to go black screen like that is bush league.

ATLDirtyBirds
06-10-2007, 09:13 PM
That was horrible. When the screen went black, and the sound went off, I was expecting it to come back with gun shots being fired at the family or something. But really just terrible.

BigDawg819
06-10-2007, 09:14 PM
Once again:

WORST ENDING EVER!

Scotty D
06-10-2007, 09:20 PM
Great song. Awful ending.

Vikes99ej
06-10-2007, 09:24 PM
Boy, judging from these reactions, I'm glad I never watched the Sopranos.

Mr. Stiller
06-10-2007, 09:26 PM
I didn't read the thread, but I have every episode, seen them all... my DVR didn't record this one, but I'm watching it in 1.5 hours.

I am disappointed that it's coming to this... My Favorite guy, Sil, is in the hospital.

neko4
06-10-2007, 09:29 PM
Dont Stop Believeing
Hold on to that feeling

Great Song
Okay ending
But what shows do have great endings?
Friends?
Seinfeld?

Scotty D
06-10-2007, 09:29 PM
Boy, judging from these reactions, I'm glad I never watched the Sopranos.

Nah the series is great.

EdReedUnstoppable
06-10-2007, 09:31 PM
Ending sucked supremely, I was all prepared to see Tony get smoked and that little ****** AJ too.

RyanLeaf#1
06-10-2007, 10:12 PM
To just go to a blank screen like that is a travesty and HBO should pay everyone's cable bill for this month who watched it. Absolutely the worst ending to a show of all time and someone needs to explain why this piece of **** ending was scripted!

Well what exactly did you want to happen? Tony get wacked the expected ending. They did something noone expected and left the door open again. Remember before they said the show was over and brought it back. Do I think it will be back? No not at all. But they did the unexpected. Do I agree with the ending? No.. But really they had 3 ways out. Kill Tony. Put Tony in jail. Or what they did. Obviously by now we seen what happened and the majority of the watchers probably dont like it.

EdReedUnstoppable
06-10-2007, 10:18 PM
My brother believes that the guy came out of the bathroom and killed the whole family but HBO just didn't wanna show it.

RyanLeaf#1
06-10-2007, 10:25 PM
My brother believes that the guy came out of the bathroom and killed the whole family but HBO just didn't wanna show it.

Thats the great part about the ending you can think whatever you want because in the end noone really knows what happened.

EdReedUnstoppable
06-10-2007, 10:41 PM
Thats the great part about the ending you can think whatever you want because in the end noone really knows what happened.

I know what happened, the guy from the bathroom stunk the whole place up, and in their rush for fresh air Tony ran out of the restaraunt and was hit by a car, died on impact.

Mr. Stiller
06-11-2007, 12:07 AM
I about broke my god damn tv... it went black for like 2 minutes.. then the credits rolled.

Though, nothing makes a fat kid smile seeing Phil Leotardo get his head smashed by an SUV with 2 babys in seats rolling helplessly as the mother is freaking out.

Mr. Stiller
06-11-2007, 12:09 AM
Well what exactly did you want to happen? Tony get wacked the expected ending. They did something noone expected and left the door open again. Remember before they said the show was over and brought it back. Do I think it will be back? No not at all. But they did the unexpected. Do I agree with the ending? No.. But really they had 3 ways out. Kill Tony. Put Tony in jail. Or what they did. Obviously by now we seen what happened and the majority of the watchers probably dont like it.

Man I wanna be AJ...

Blow up your SUV? He's a Pimped out BMW M3, a Blackberry, a Hot G/f, and a $80k/year job.

Windy
06-11-2007, 12:09 AM
it was like watching a european open-ended movie.

trademaster
06-11-2007, 12:24 AM
The fat and cholesterol in those deep fried onion rings kill Tony in about 25 years. Gentlemen we are through the looking glass.

elway777
06-11-2007, 12:32 AM
I could hear people next door yelling at their t.v.

Mainly " What the **** was that! "

I myself thought my cable went out.

06-11-2007, 02:08 AM
That was a HORRIBLE ending that was bull what kind of ending is that. What kind of garbage was that having the screen turned off for what felt like 5 minutes. That was just a horrible way to end an episode to a great series.

RyanLeaf#1
06-11-2007, 05:58 AM
Man I wanna be AJ...

Blow up your SUV? He's a Pimped out BMW M3, a Blackberry, a Hot G/f, and a $80k/year job.

His girl and the M3 are definitely hot.

OSUGiants17
06-11-2007, 06:00 AM
I could hear people next door yelling at their t.v.

Mainly " What the **** was that! "

I myself thought my cable went out.
Me too that was a crappy ending.

Jughead10
06-11-2007, 07:39 AM

I definately think it did.

"Some will win, some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh, the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and on"

That line in the song is the most interesting to me when it pertains to the show itself.

NYmoney
06-11-2007, 09:36 AM
GREAT ENDING. I loved it. The purpose of ending a show, from a business point, is to maintain the interest. They set up a payday/movie perfectly! Is someone there to kill him? Will Tony get killed for informing the FBI about the Arabs? Who will take over for Tony? All that. It's beautiful. Absolutely perfectly done.

Mr. Stiller
06-11-2007, 09:51 AM
Me too that was a crappy ending.

As much as I wanna sit here and say that was a ****** ending, it was amazing... It's open ended, suspenseful, and just crazy...

Like leaving it open for the cycle to continue..

When the series started, they were a close knit family, falling apart over the years, now they cam together.

NYmoney
06-11-2007, 09:55 AM
who is this mysterious russian that disappeared?

RyanLeaf#1
06-11-2007, 11:05 AM
GREAT ENDING. I loved it. The purpose of ending a show, from a business point, is to maintain the interest. They set up a payday/movie perfectly! Is someone there to kill him? Will Tony get killed for informing the FBI about the Arabs? Who will take over for Tony? All that. It's beautiful. Absolutely perfectly done.

I thought it was perfectly done too, but I dont think there is no chance of a movie or anymore shows. I think the show is done, and they couldnt of had a batter last episode.

neko4
06-11-2007, 11:22 AM
I definately think it did.

"Some will win, some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh, the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and on"

That line in the song is the most interesting to me when it pertains to the show itself.

To me that means life will go on for the Sopranos

ripdw27
06-11-2007, 01:13 PM
i dont get HBO... i live life watchin the old Sopranos im prolly just gonna download all the seasons on limewire or somn

RyanLeaf#1
06-11-2007, 01:25 PM

Thats my favorite episode when they are in the woods. Its hilarious when Christopher and Walnuts are eating the Nathans mustard packets.

Mr. Stiller
06-11-2007, 01:39 PM

A bunch of people disappeared, you'll have to be more specific.

Mr. Stiller
06-11-2007, 01:44 PM
Thats my favorite episode when they are in the woods. Its hilarious when Christopher and Walnuts are eating the Nathans mustard packets.

Best Episode is when Christopher is in the hospital...

It was when Carmela had her overzealous Re-born christian spell... she walks into the room, with a bible... and Chris starts hitting the morphine clicker... like non-stop until she sits down.

It was the same episode that Pauly gave Christopher the speech on Purgatory.

It went something like:

"Eh, kiddo, we'll go to purgatory, there's math to it to... you just figure how many schmucks you killed, multiply that by 20, and how many you tried to kill by 15... then some odds and ends... I'm looking at 400 years kid, but hey, thats like 2 years here on earth"

fischbowl
06-11-2007, 02:55 PM

Yeah I thought the same thing. I would of loved for the show to end with Tony in his backyard, and admiring the ducks and then Paulie Walnuts whacks him but it wasn't meant to be.

fischbowl
06-11-2007, 02:56 PM
I'll miss seeing Meadow on television

Jughead10
06-11-2007, 02:58 PM
They taped multiple endings. One of the endings apparently had the family eating at the same place but then Dr. Melfi coming in and shooting Tony.

Mr. Stiller
06-11-2007, 03:16 PM
They taped multiple endings. One of the endings apparently had the family eating at the same place but then Dr. Melfi coming in and shooting Tony.

Dr. Melfi was his psychiatrist right?

That would've been the worst ending ever.

Philliez01
06-11-2007, 04:00 PM
A theory I heard was that Tony was at gunpoint before the series starts. Then the whole time that elapsed was his life flashing before his eyes and the beginning (when the family is together) is essentially the end. The "blackout" was the bullet landing in Tony.

NYmoney
06-11-2007, 04:03 PM
check this out. got it via email today from a chain link: Wasn't sure if you guys picked up on this but the guy at the bar was
Nikki Leotardo. The same actor played him in the first part of season 6
during a brief sit down concerning the future of Vito. He is the nephew
of Phil. Phil's brother Nikki Senior was killed in 1976 in a car
accident.
Also, the trucker was the brother of the guy who was robbed by
Christopher in Season 2. Remember the DVD players? The trucker
had to identify the body. The boy scouts were in the train store
where Bobby got shot, and the last crew to walk in were the ones
who tried to kill Tony and only clipped him in the ear (I think
season 2)
So there were three people in the restaurant who had reason to
kill Tony and then it just ends. It's the situation Tony has
created for himself. At any moment it could be family or an
enemy walking threw the door. The hard cut to black was the end
of Tony. In the beginning of the season when he was talking to
Bobby about getting whacked he said, "They say, you never hear it
coming, and then it all goes black." And that's exactly what
happened. But who did it?"

THAT is why it was a great finale. Well done.

Jughead10
06-11-2007, 04:41 PM
check this out. got it via email today from a chain link: Wasn't sure if you guys picked up on this but the guy at the bar was
Nikki Leotardo. The same actor played him in the first part of season 6
during a brief sit down concerning the future of Vito. He is the nephew
of Phil. Phil's brother Nikki Senior was killed in 1976 in a car
accident.
Also, the trucker was the brother of the guy who was robbed by
Christopher in Season 2. Remember the DVD players? The trucker
had to identify the body. The boy scouts were in the train store
where Bobby got shot, and the last crew to walk in were the ones
who tried to kill Tony and only clipped him in the ear (I think
season 2)
So there were three people in the restaurant who had reason to
kill Tony and then it just ends. It's the situation Tony has
created for himself. At any moment it could be family or an
enemy walking threw the door. The hard cut to black was the end
of Tony. In the beginning of the season when he was talking to
Bobby about getting whacked he said, "They say, you never hear it
coming, and then it all goes black." And that's exactly what
happened. But who did it?"

THAT is why it was a great finale. Well done.

I heard this rumor is false. And "Nikki Leotardo" was actually in the credits as Man in Members only jacket.

NYmoney
06-11-2007, 04:47 PM
I heard this rumor is false. And "Nikki Leotardo" was actually in the credits as Man in Members only jacket.

Members Only guy was the guy at the bar though.

Jughead10
06-11-2007, 04:57 PM
Members Only guy was the guy at the bar though.

Yea but I read the same thing you posted on a Giants message board and it said Nikki Leotardo's name was actually in the credits, but apparently that is false.

NYmoney
06-12-2007, 02:45 PM
supposedly the Members Only jacket guy went into the ladies room, not the men's restroom. I don't know what to make of it, but that's what people say.

Acreboy
06-19-2007, 01:18 AM
Don't know if this has been posted but read all of it. It makes a lot of sense about the ending.

http://www.bobharris.com/content/view/1406/1

Borat
06-19-2007, 02:08 AM
Don't know if this has been posted but read all of it. It makes a lot of sense about the ending.

http://www.bobharris.com/content/view/1406/1

+ Rep for that. I enjoyed reading that. And you're right, it made a ton of sense. Answered some questions I had too.

bored of education
06-19-2007, 07:31 AM
Terrible ending. No closure. I dont buy the whole we invaded their lives out of nowhere and now we are leaving their lives. And they just go on their merry way.

RyanLeaf#1
06-19-2007, 11:29 AM
Terrible ending. No closure. I dont buy the whole we invaded their lives out of nowhere and now we are leaving their lives. And they just go on their merry way.

It was a great ending. No one said they were going on their merry way. I think it showed how a real mob boss would have to live their life. When he goes out to eat with his family examine everyone that comes in the place just in case that could be the person out to get him.