PDA

View Full Version : Entourage: New Season Discussion

ccB
04-08-2007, 01:14 PM
Started The Sopranos thread, mind as well start the entourage one too. According to the digital cable menu Carla Gugino is Vinces new agent, One word: HOT!. Shes the lesbian in Sin City who is abducted by the Elijah Wood character (the one who walks around nude in the beginning)

etk
04-08-2007, 01:18 PM
Nice job CCB, I just thought of starting this when I saw the Sopranos thread, but you beat me to it. Carla Gugino is damn fine (Night at the Museum, etc.), and I can't wait for tonight. There hasn't been much hype for these upcoming episodes, so other than the new agent I don't know what to expect.

KCJ58
04-08-2007, 01:20 PM
i still hope Ari in there some where like trying to steal back Vince or take Drama as his client

Moses
04-08-2007, 01:33 PM
I can't wait for this. Plus, the new season of Trailer Park Boys starts tonight. Huge day for television.

ccB
04-08-2007, 01:33 PM
i still hope Ari in there some where like trying to steal back Vince or take Drama as his client

He has to be. He is the best character on the show. For all my Howard Stern fans sometime this season there will be a cameo by the great Artie Lange.

josh07039
04-08-2007, 01:34 PM
I was thinking about that. Ari keeps Drama as his client as part of a devious plan to stay close to Vince, and stay prominent in the show. Also Carla Gugino is really hot, so thats always a plus. All in all, im really excited for the new season to start.

Moses
04-08-2007, 01:36 PM
He has to be. He is the best character on the show. For all my Howard Stern fans sometime this season there will be a cameo by the great Artie Lange.

Are you serious? I've only seen Artie in "Beer League" but I think he's great. Entourage just keeps getting better and better.

Damix
04-08-2007, 01:38 PM
I don't get HBO at school, hopefully one of the tv sites carries it

ccB
Are you serious? I've only seen Artie in "Beer League" but I think he's great. Entourage just keeps getting better and better.

If you like Artie you should get your hands on his DVD "It's the Whiskey Talking" Its hilarious. His stand up is awesome.

Moses
If you like Artie you should get your hands on his DVD "It's the Whiskey Talking" Its hilarious. His stand up is awesome.

I'll definitely check it out. If only my internet didn't download at 0.01kb/s. :(

Beer League is a great movie. It's one of those movies where you can just shut your brain off and enjoy the hilarity brought to the table. Easily one of my favourite comedies of all-time.

BuckNaked
04-08-2007, 01:40 PM
Started The Sopranos thread, mind as well start the entourage one too. According to the digital cable menu Carla Gugino is Vinces new agent, One word: HOT!. Shes the lesbian in Sin City who is abducted by the Elijah Wood character (the one who walks around nude in the beginning)

What was the name of Carla Gugino's character in Sin City?

Big Mike
04-08-2007, 01:42 PM
Favourite Episode - The one with Saigon or the one with Jesse Jane and Devon

etk
04-08-2007, 01:46 PM

Don't forget Teagan Presley!!!!!!

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m25/uniquest1/Teagan%20Presley/1091014944_l.jpg

Big Mike
04-08-2007, 01:53 PM
Don't forget Teagan Presley!!!!!!

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m25/uniquest1/Teagan%20Presley/1091014944_l.jpg

Your right, but Jesse kills them all!!!!
http://www.buck1690.com/jesse2/j2/buck1690_jesse_jane201.jpg

Moses
04-08-2007, 02:00 PM

I love when they're holding Drama over the balcony. Hilarious.

ccB
04-08-2007, 02:01 PM
My favorite episode is the one where Turtle enters the Fight Night tournament and gets his ass kicked by the little kid.

etk
04-08-2007, 02:02 PM
My favourite episode is the one with Drama and the massage guy. Drama is the most homosexual non-*** ever.

Scott Wright
04-08-2007, 02:50 PM
I LOVE Entourage! One of my Top 2-3 favorite shows. I've been waiting for the new eps to start.

DChess
04-08-2007, 02:51 PM
my favorite is when they go to vegas and kick the **** out of seth green, the whole episode is great

DChess
04-08-2007, 02:52 PM
does anybody know how to watch them if you miss an episode, i cant get hbo at school

Moses
04-08-2007, 02:53 PM
does anybody know how to watch them if you miss an episode, i cant get hbo at school

Torrents are your best bet.

Damix
04-08-2007, 02:58 PM

I'm hoping tvlinks or alluc will carry it

someone447
04-08-2007, 03:02 PM
They usually do, but torrents work even better.

DChess
04-08-2007, 03:06 PM
They usually do, but torrents work even better.

but you got to know how to work them

Moses
04-08-2007, 03:07 PM
but you got to know how to work them

Doesn't take a genius. Download uTorrent. Go to TorrentSpy.com and search for whatever you want. Download it.

DChess
04-08-2007, 03:08 PM
Doesn't take a genius. Download uTorrent. Go to TorrentSpy.com and search for whatever you want. Download it.

thanks for that

etk
04-08-2007, 03:33 PM
http://www.thirdwayblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/caveman_1.jpg

Even he could download a torrent....

alexschnarr
04-08-2007, 04:28 PM
its not a new season, but i am definatly excited for it!!!

ccB
04-08-2007, 04:58 PM
its not a new season, but i am definatly excited for it!!!

It is a new season.

Moses
04-08-2007, 05:19 PM
It is a new season.

No it's not. It's a continuation of the 3rd season.

SuperMcGee
04-08-2007, 06:35 PM

Dirty Work is a masterpiece with Lange.
Can't wait for the new episodes.

trademaster
04-08-2007, 07:24 PM
Victory!!!!!!!!!

The_Dude
04-08-2007, 07:27 PM
No it's not. It's a continuation of the 3rd season.

True, just like Sopranos is running "Season 6, part 2".

Entourage is my 2nd favorite show, right after the Sopranos, so tonight might be a bit orgasmic.... These 2 shows are so much better than anything else on tv.

I saw a clip of the new season with Ari and Vince talking on the phone.... like a couple who just broke up..... Hilarious!!!!!!!

fischbowl
04-08-2007, 10:33 PM
I missed the 1st fifteen minutes

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bsaza2358
04-09-2007, 09:40 AM
Good episode last night. Kept the momentum from the end of last season/earlier this season and ramped up nicely going forward. I like all of the angles. Ideally, I'd like to see more drama with E, but I'm good either way.

bsaza2358
04-09-2007, 09:43 AM
My favorite episode was "Neighbors" in Season 2 with the bordello next door and Bob Saget cahk-blocking and such.

My other top favorite was Ari's daughter's Bat Mitzvah where Turtle and Drama go to the kid's buffet and such. It was right in the middle of all of the stuff between Terrence and Ari, plus E was trying to work over Sloan

bsaza2358
04-09-2007, 09:45 AM
And according to the HBO website, this is the second half of Season 3. Season 4 will likely be out next year. Bah!

Rob S
04-09-2007, 10:56 AM
1st episode was very good imo. Kept the story going and it should be interesting to see what happens with Ari and Median.

alca1992
04-09-2007, 11:46 AM

try alloftv.net it takes a couple days try on wendsday or thursday

alca1992
04-09-2007, 11:47 AM
Victory!!!!!!!!!

Vince: At Comic-Con, I think I'm Johnny's brother

i love that line

TCU
04-09-2007, 02:15 PM
Floor seats for his birthday, i used to give him floor seats because it was a F*&%$# Thursday!!!!!

bsaza2358
04-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Bob Saget cahk blocking Turtle and Drama at the ho-house was one of the best things ever:

Turtle: Did we just get c-blocked by Bob fing Saget?

diabsoule
04-09-2007, 03:50 PM
I haven't seen the episode yet but I can't wait. Entourage is my second favorite show on tv behind the Sopranos.

bsaza2358
04-09-2007, 03:56 PM
The Bob Saget episode was the one that absolutely hooked me. I didn't watch the first season, but I saw that one and immediate DL'd the first season and used Comcast On Demand for the rest.

asmitty45
04-09-2007, 05:16 PM
Ari will be vince's agent by the end of the season, and vince wil finally get medellian to wrap up the third season, and i hope we see sloan naked

trademaster
04-09-2007, 05:20 PM
I hope we see Sloan naked too!

My fave episode is The Sundance Kids, thats the one they did on Utah during the SUndance Festival. Last night was a good episode, cant wait for more, Vince new agent is hot!!!!! She looks like a classy ****.

etk
04-09-2007, 05:21 PM
We will probably see the agent (Carla Gugino) naked. She's appeared naked like 10 times before, so why not again?

etk
04-09-2007, 05:31 PM
http://www.mtv.com/bands/m/mixtape_monday/040907/

Lauren London from "ATL" is going to play Turtles' love interest!

"I play Turtle's love interest," she said. "My character's father owns [an auto-customization shop] where you hook up cars. And Turtle was bringing in a car for Drama, and he sees me working there and we kind of connect because we're sneaker freaks. We're talking about shoes and he's trying to talk to me, and I'm not giving him much love. But I see that he's cool and into sneakers, so we exchange numbers. Then the next episode we start hanging out." ...

About damn time!......

Moses
04-09-2007, 06:07 PM
Great episode. Ari is hilarious.

DChess
04-09-2007, 06:41 PM
cant find it, really wanna see it

Moses
04-09-2007, 07:18 PM
cant find it, really wanna see it

http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/1130509/Entourage_S03E13_HDTV_XviD_LOL_eztv

bsaza2358
04-10-2007, 09:54 AM
I think at the end of the season, Turtle, Drama, and E could move out of the house. There are a lot of things going on here. E wants to get married to Sloan eventually. Drama has that hit TV show, and he could be rolling in it. Turtle could get into some other things as well. I like the changing and development of characters possibility.

NYmoney
04-10-2007, 10:49 AM
Season is off to a strong start.

art vandelay
04-15-2007, 03:58 PM
New episode on tonight! I don't know what to expect, but I hope Ari makes some progress with Medellin.

I have a spoiler that I will type below in white so if you want to read it, highlight it.

Vince's new agent (Carla Gugino) has only been signed on for 3 episodes. Take that as you will.

casskid
04-15-2007, 06:08 PM
Im a little disappointed with the show for the last season-ish. The story is a devoid of any real conflict and the satire aspect of the show has been done away with. The show has really devolved into eye candy and simple easy self contained plot lines. Sponsering the party seemed like a cop out ending to me, it just wraps the show up with out any real drama. I thought they should have focused more on Aris new agenecy (remember he pissed off a lot of people doing it, and then the Miller girl screwed every agency by helping Ari). I just dont care about Turtle finding new shoes or anything like that. Or what happened with Queens Blvd? Entourage hit its creative peak with the whole E and Ari constantly fighting and whether E would become an agent or not. But HBO probably gets more viewers by pleasing those who clamor to see Sloan naked then risking actual real drama involving the boys. Hopefully it picks up in the next episode or two, or ill have to figure out something else to do Sunday nights.

iowatreat54
04-15-2007, 06:52 PM
I think at the end of the season, Turtle, Drama, and E could move out of the house. There are a lot of things going on here. E wants to get married to Sloan eventually. Drama has that hit TV show, and he could be rolling in it. Turtle could get into some other things as well. I like the changing and development of characters possibility.

E also wanted to marry his first gf(kristin, i forget her name) so thats not saying much because as its been pointed out in the show, E gets really attached to girls...

Im a little disappointed with the show for the last season-ish. The story is a devoid of any real conflict and the satire aspect of the show has been done away with. The show has really devolved into eye candy and simple easy self contained plot lines. Sponsering the party seemed like a cop out ending to me, it just wraps the show up with out any real drama. I thought they should have focused more on Aris new agenecy (remember he pissed off a lot of people doing it, and then the Miller girl screwed every agency by helping Ari). I just dont care about Turtle finding new shoes or anything like that. Or what happened with Queens Blvd? Entourage hit its creative peak with the whole E and Ari constantly fighting and whether E would become an agent or not. But HBO probably gets more viewers by pleasing those who clamor to see Sloan naked then risking actual real drama involving the boys. Hopefully it picks up in the next episode or two, or ill have to figure out something else to do Sunday nights.

I understand what you said about Ari's agency, but why would the show focus more on that then on Vince's "Entourage"? the episode when Turtle gets new shoes is hilarious...all episodes about Turtle and Drama doing stupid things or stuff that is pointless to the rest of the story are great and what makes the show funny...I mean do you honestly want to watch a show about how an actor is looking for a new movie and thats it?

josh07039
04-15-2007, 09:30 PM
So, based on turtle's dilemma, if a girl u were about to bang were talking **** about ur dog, what would you do?

throwback54milkman
04-15-2007, 09:36 PM
phenominal episode

art vandelay
04-15-2007, 09:43 PM
phenominal episode

Are you serious? I thought it was below average.

The_Dude
04-15-2007, 10:12 PM
Are you serious? I thought it was below average.

Lloyd alone made that a great episode.

YAYareaRB
04-15-2007, 10:51 PM
I'm new to the show.. I just started watching 2 weeks ago and I still don't understand the concept of it.

bsaza2358
04-16-2007, 09:14 AM
I'm new to the show.. I just started watching 2 weeks ago and I still don't understand the concept of it.

Basically, rich hollywood star and his friends chase hot chicks, smoke a lot of weed, and live the good life. The show is funny, and the saga is intriguing. I recommend renting or dling the entire series before watching any more episodes.

The_Dude
04-16-2007, 10:06 AM
Basically, rich hollywood star and his friends chase hot chicks, smoke a lot of weed, and live the good life. The show is funny, and the saga is intriguing. I recommend renting or dling the entire series before watching any more episodes.

Good Summary, kinda makes me jealous watching it, since i am neither rich nor scoring hot hollywood poon all the time

I agree that you should watch the first 3 seasons... it will help you better understand the show and appreciate the characters. While i still think that the first 2 episodes of this season (#3 pt.2) have been good, the first 2 season are the best.

And Mr. Vandelay, i guess that i'm not too surprised by your spoiler... the show just wouldn't be the same if that wasn't the case.....