PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Wood 07 Help

Moses
04-08-2007, 09:23 PM
Hey,

I'm currently playing Tiger Woods 07 and ran into a problem. I have about $400 left and I can't play any events because they all cost about $1500. Since I can't play events, I can't make more money. What do I do?

KCJ58
04-08-2007, 09:25 PM
sounds like a good game do u have it on Wii?

Moses
04-08-2007, 09:26 PM
I have it for PC.

Big Mike
04-08-2007, 09:27 PM
try looking for codes, otherwise restart :(

Moses
04-08-2007, 09:29 PM
try looking for codes, otherwise restart :(

Blah, EA Sports is really going down the tubes. NBA Live 07 is basically unplayable and Tiger Woods 07 is disappointing now. The only thing holding them above water is Madden.

Big Mike
04-08-2007, 09:30 PM
Blah, EA Sports is really going down the tubes. NBA Live 07 is basically unplayable and Tiger Woods 07 is disappointing now. The only thing holding them above water is Madden.

And that's because they bought the rights to the NFLPA. NFL 2k5 was kickass

KCJ58
04-08-2007, 09:30 PM

I love NBA Live im pissed that they got rid of MVP Baseball and MAdden sucks u cant edit players any more I imported my Draft Class and i dont wasnt Reggie Nelson #1 or at FS

snuff
04-08-2007, 09:34 PM
Its not EA's fault you suck... If you win the tournaments and don't waste your money you don't start over...

Moses
04-08-2007, 09:36 PM
Its not EA's fault you suck... If you win the tournaments and don't waste your money you don't start over...

I won every tournament I was in. I did "Lessons" which I didn't realize cost money. This is obviously a huge oversight in the game or I'm missing something (like how to make money without going in an event).

Phrost
04-08-2007, 09:37 PM

In Madden I was like 10 seasons in and all the FBs retired pretty much so each team had one a piece and all the FA were gone. So mine got hurt and you cant play games without a healthy FB on the roster so yeah I couldn't trade and I refused to create a player so yeah, had to restart a new franchise.

Moses
04-08-2007, 09:38 PM
In Madden I was like 10 seasons in and all the FBs retired pretty much so each team had one a piece and all the FA were gone. So mine got hurt and you cant play games without a healthy FB on the roster so yeah I couldn't trade and I refused to create a player so yeah, had to restart a new franchise.

Isn't there a bunch in each draft class?

tEk
04-08-2007, 09:38 PM
play a practice round and you get money for just playing the round. the better you shoot on a course with hard conditions the more money you get.

Moses
04-08-2007, 09:39 PM
play a practice round and you get money for just playing the round. the better you shoot on a course with hard conditions the more money you get.

Awesome! Thanks.

Vikes99ej
04-08-2007, 09:40 PM
I really wish EA still made MVP Baseball... I would soooo buy that game.

Moses
04-08-2007, 09:41 PM
I really wish EA still made MVP Baseball... I would soooo buy that game.

I wish there was ANY baseball game for PC. :(

The PC really gets the short end of the stick when it comes to sports games.

Big Mike
After Madden 2004 i went downhill. EA Sports isn't a friend of mine because their games are too easy. I even put my sliders low to make it harder

My Scoring Records

Madden - I won by 72
NBA Live - I won by 56
MVP Baseball - Won by 11 Runs on hardest level 3 times
NHL - Only Competitive Game that i like

MP123
I love NBA Live im pissed that they got rid of MVP Baseball and MAdden sucks u cant edit players any more I imported my Draft Class and i dont wasnt Reggie Nelson #1 or at FS

I'm pissed too that they got rid of MVP Baseball. 2k baseball sucks!!!

Moses
04-08-2007, 09:42 PM
After Madden 2004 i went downhill. EA Sports isn't a friend of mine because their games are too easy. I even put my sliders low to make it harder

My Scoring Records

Madden - I won by 72
NBA Live - I won by 56
MVP Baseball - Won by 11 Runs on hardest level 3 times
NHL - Only Competitive Game that i like

How do you win Madden by 72 points? Are you playing on All-Madden? That is unheard of unless you are cheesing.

Vikes99ej
04-08-2007, 09:43 PM
I wish there was ANY baseball game for PC. :(

The PC really gets the short end of the stick when it comes to sports games.

Yeah it does. They're kind of the forgotten crowd when it comes to sports games.

Big Mike
04-08-2007, 09:43 PM
How do you win Madden by 72 points? Are you playing on All-Madden? That is unheard of unless you are cheesing.

The score was 87 - 14. NO FU**IN LIE. I thought everyone murked Madden Like that, guess not.:D

I can give you some pointers if you want. One is that you should use prescision passing to throw high balls and that you should throw as soon as the WR cuts in their route. Also throw as soon as the QB is done auto-dropping back.

Moses
04-08-2007, 09:46 PM
The score was 87 - 14. NO FU**IN LIE. I thought everyone murked Madden Like that, guess not.:D

I can give you some pointers if you want. One is that you should use prescision passing to throw high balls and that you should throw as soon as the WR cuts in their route. Also throw as soon as the QB is done auto-dropping back.

I just can't see a score like that unless you're playing on Rookie or something. Play Madden 07 on All-Madden and talk to me. I was a very good online player in Madden earlier this year and I could never pump the PC by more than like 3 touchdowns.

Big Mike
04-08-2007, 09:48 PM
I just can't see a score like that unless you're playing on Rookie or something. Play Madden 07 on All-Madden and talk to me. I was a very good online player in Madden earlier this year and I could never pump the PC by more than like 3 touchdowns.

ALL MADDDEN MY FRIEND
You are on my level then. I basically mastered the game. I literally havent lossed since Madden 2005.

Its impossible to play rookie, WAY TOO easy. I would rather throw the game away thn play rookie. Please dont insult me.

NOT PRO
NOT ALL PRO
BUT ALL MADDEN

Moses
04-08-2007, 09:51 PM
ALL MADDDEN MY FRIEND
You are on my level then. I basically mastered the game. I literally havent lossed since Madden 2005.

Its impossible to play rookie, WAY TOO easy. I would rather throw the game away thn play rookie. Please dont insult me.

NOT PRO
NOT ALL PRO
BUT ALL MADDEN

Do you have for it for PC? If you do, we gotta play online some time.

sdpads24
04-08-2007, 09:52 PM
It may be on All -Madden but the AI is all messed up

Big Mike
04-08-2007, 09:54 PM
Do you have for it for PC? If you do, we gotta play online some time.

I got it for 260. I used to have it for PS2 but i sold it when I got my 360 and Ps3. For PS2 I easiily mastered the game, even superstar mode with the new camera. I once got a whopping 326 yards with my running back. I retired in my 6th season.

Big Mike
04-08-2007, 09:55 PM
It may be on All -Madden but the AI is all messed up

BELIEVE ME IT ISNT. I'm just that good. If I played online against people who didnt just scramble with Michael Vick all the time, I would be top 10 worldwide. Thats why i get mad when i watch Madden Nation, because they are trash. I barely play online. I also make my own playbook and plays.

Here are some good plays.

HB Counter and HB Slash - I Formation - Twin WR
PA TE Leak - I Form - Twin WR
PA FB Flat - I Form - Big

Theres a whole list but I dont have time. Madden is simply TOO EASY. I thought that most ppl were like me, i guess ppl in my school are bullshi**ers

sdpads24
04-08-2007, 09:55 PM
Holy **** Big Mike, you have 50 posts a day for almost a month now, that's gotta be some kind of record

Moses
04-08-2007, 09:56 PM
BELIEVE ME IT ISNT. I'm just that good. If I played online against people who didnt just scramble with Michael Vick all the time, I would be top 10 worldwide. Thats why i get mad when i watch Madden Nation, because they are trash. I barely play online.

I play the Falcons online. :)

Big Mike
04-08-2007, 09:58 PM
Holy **** Big Mike, you have 50 posts a day for almost a month now, that's gotta be some kind of record

It Probably is. When track season starts though, that will be down to like 30. With March Break and Easter Weekend I had a lot of time on my hands. I once made 100 posts in a day.

Big Mike
04-08-2007, 09:59 PM
I play the Falcons online. :)

I bet you scramble alot and then draw my safeties, then throw to som1 deep eh?

Moses
04-08-2007, 10:00 PM
I bet you scramble alot and then draw my safeties, then throw to som1 deep eh?

It depends. I just like being mobile because it gives you options and helps you beat cheese blitzes.

Big Mike
04-08-2007, 10:00 PM
Hey Guys what happened to the "DOES ANYONE ELSE..." thread???????????

Big Mike
04-08-2007, 10:01 PM
It depends. I just like being mobile because it gives you options and helps you beat cheese blitzes.

It can also make it harder for your blockers though. I thrive off scramblems because they usually throw on the run due to pressure, i just control one of my Safeties and get an INT in my Cover 2 Zone in Dime FLat, Or Nickle 3-5-5

Moses
04-08-2007, 10:04 PM
It can also make it harder for your blockers though. I thrive off scramblems because they usually throw on the run due to pressure, i just control one of my Safeties and get an INT in my Cover 2 Zone in Dime FLat, Or Nickle 3-5-5

I eat up zone coverages pretty easily just by dropping back and throwing. Man coverage I usually beat by scrambling for yards or scrambling and then throwing.

Then there's my rushing attack which is one of my strengths. :)

I miss online Madden. I haven't been able to play for months because my internet is too slow.

Big Mike
04-08-2007, 10:07 PM
I eat up zone coverages pretty easily just by dropping back and throwing. Man coverage I usually beat by scrambling for yards or scrambling and then throwing.

Then there's my rushing attack which is one of my strengths. :)

I miss online Madden. I haven't been able to play for months because my internet is too slow.

I make sure I keep two DEs in contain as well as a outside linebacker. Maybe a Safety insead pending on the user's formation. I'm telling you I have a way to counter everything.

rainman
04-08-2007, 10:12 PM
Not even close. For a couple months last year JFK averaged over 100 per day even tho most consisted of absolutely nothing.