PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy Fans in favor for trading up

ThALiVinLeGeND
04-09-2007, 01:07 AM
FOR CALVIN JOHNSON! HOORAY! I know it wont happen but if anyone is crazy enough to do it its jerry jones! And it'd be soooooo cooolll.....

mtmock
04-09-2007, 02:06 PM
we'd pretty much have to trade our whole draft

Achilles33
04-09-2007, 02:08 PM
We have no holes, why not? :)

jdnoyes
04-09-2007, 02:16 PM
You guys should really put down the crack pipes

04-09-2007, 02:19 PM
You guys should really put down the crack pipes

Beat me to it.

Yep very unrealistic.

Im_a_Romosexual
04-09-2007, 02:20 PM
all right! lets package all our draft, terence Newman, Demarcus Ware and next years first and second to Oakland! or not.

Texico From Mexico
04-09-2007, 02:43 PM
We have no holes, why not? :)

Thats what most of you said last year! Lets draft Booby Carpenter (no, its not mispelled) because we have no holes on this team. This team has ALOT of holes. You have a hole at QB big time because Romo will be proven to be a spare than CAN NOT play inside the pocket. You still have two spares at the RB slot. But most of all this team has NO PASS RUSH whatsover outside of Ware. Funny, everyone keeps saying we need a corner and a safety......I don't care if you have Ronnie Lott and Deion Sanders back there, with the rush we got even those guys would have gotten burned. Our pass rush was dismal....you fix that and even a mediocre secondary looks great!

The bottom line is overall this team is SLOW.....SLOW..SLOW...and as the great Jimmy once said, you cant teach speed.

DSlay4
04-09-2007, 03:50 PM
Thats what most of you said last year! Lets draft Booby Carpenter (no, its not mispelled) because we have no holes on this team. This team has ALOT of holes. You have a hole at QB big time because Romo will be proven to be a spare than CAN NOT play inside the pocket. You still have two spares at the RB slot. But most of all this team has NO PASS RUSH whatsover outside of Ware. Funny, everyone keeps saying we need a corner and a safety......I don't care if you have Ronnie Lott and Deion Sanders back there, with the rush we got even those guys would have gotten burned. Our pass rush was dismal....you fix that and even a mediocre secondary looks great!

The bottom line is overall this team is SLOW.....SLOW..SLOW...and as the great Jimmy once said, you cant teach speed.

I agree. We definitely need to improve our pass rush. I dont understand how people dont realize that. Why do you think we were playin so much Cover 2 after Greg Ellis went down? Because the coaches knew we werent gettin any pressure.

People say we shouldn't draft another Linebacker because it'll get too crowded, but the problem is that it's crowded with average players.

We also need to replace Marcus Spears. Everytime I looked at him during a play he'd be getting man handled by a Tackle. He's too weak to be playing in a 3-4. He's like the defensive version of Ron Dayne, a player that plays a lot smaller than his size.

Achilles33
04-09-2007, 06:40 PM
We are just messing around. sheesh, lol. Whoever gave me bad rep is really up tight, I was kidding....

Achilles33
04-09-2007, 06:45 PM

Thanky you, someone sees the light. It doesn't matter who is in the secondary, if you have no pash rush, you are getting torched.

And Texico, I wasn't here last year. You seem very negative. Our team is the front runner in the NFC, cheer up.

JJJ888
04-09-2007, 09:21 PM
Ugh, Texico, how can you come in and indict us for something we said a year ago. And you still make huge assertions without any proof or evidence or anything...neither Romo nor Jones nor Barber have done anything to prove that they are "spares" and the pass-rush was actually pretty good last year when Ellis was around. Then, when he went down, it obviously went downhill, but continued to climb again as Bobby Carpenter adjusted to the NFL game. If you want to prove your point about pass-rush being paramount, look no further than the before and after scenario regarding Ellis' injury.

KILLERSANTA
04-09-2007, 09:22 PM
If that happen, I would cream in my pants!

Johnson........................................... .........Crayton
.................Hurd/Austin

Trade TO and TG and are first ;)