PDA

View Full Version : Bulls poll, which would have been/is better?

Bearsfan123
07-10-2006, 08:22 PM
which do you guys like? Signing Al Harrington with Nazr Mohammad or signing Ben Wallace and trading TC for Smith and Brown?

ny10804
07-10-2006, 08:23 PM
I'll say B by virtue of me not understanding the question.

VoteLynnSwan
07-10-2006, 08:25 PM
I'll say B by virtue of me not understanding the question.

exactly my feelings.

07-10-2006, 08:26 PM
They saved like 35 Million with B, so that sounds like a good deal and they get a great bench player and a true SG along with the best defender in the NBA.

That is a lot of pluses.

Bearsfan123
07-10-2006, 08:27 PM
:? hmm well let me rephrase, at the beginning of FA if you could have done any of these options which would you have chosen?

A is a more offensive choice

B is the reality of what has happened thus far

C is reality with the addition of one other player that seems like a good fit

VoteLynnSwan
07-10-2006, 08:28 PM
:? hmm well let me rephrase, at the beginning of FA if you could have done any of these options which would you have chosen?

why would anyone vote for A or C then? B is clearly the best choice, this isn't even a contest. Unless you want to go out in the first round every year... B is the only choice.

Bearsfan123
07-10-2006, 08:34 PM

why would anyone vote for A or C then? B is clearly the best choice, this isn't even a contest. Unless you want to go out in the first round every year... B is the only choice.

hmmm, i didnt think it would be so unanimous....

Don2118
07-10-2006, 11:02 PM
The Bulls did great with their choices on B so why would you want Nazr Mohammed over Ben Wallace after this season ask the Pistons. The only problem with the starting lineup is that no one is over 6'9'.

C - Ben Wallace
PF - Tyrus Thomas
SF - Andres Nocioni
SG - Ben Gordon
PG - Kirk Hinrich

SF - Luol Deng
PF - PJ Brown
SG - JR Smith
PG - Chris Duhon
C - Michael Sweetney?

VoteLynnSwan
07-10-2006, 11:09 PM
The Bulls did great with their choices on B so why would you want Nazr Mohammed over Ben Wallace after this season ask the Pistons. The only problem with the starting lineup is that no one is over 6'9'.

C - Ben Wallace
PF - Tyrus Thomas
SF - Andres Nocioni
SG - Ben Gordon
PG - Kirk Hinrich

SF - Luol Deng
PF - PJ Brown
SG - JR Smith
PG - Chris Duhon
C - Michael Sweetney?

PJ Brown will be starting over Thomas, and i think he's like 6'11''

draftguru151
07-10-2006, 11:13 PM
The signing of Wallace was critisized by quite a few, so people saying B is an easy choice aren't really right.

TiTaNsFAN 1014
07-11-2006, 01:24 AM
Actually, most ppl liked the signing of wallace and acquiring PJ Brown and JR smith. The only thing some ppl criticized was how much we gave ben wallace. But that was neccesary so he wouldnt go back to Detroit. Bulls will defeat the spurs for the NBA championship next year.

07-11-2006, 01:25 AM
Al Harrington is great but ill say B because Big Ben will give them an inside presence and because I see Tyrus Thomas as a clone of him I think Ben can show him the ropes. Plus I like JR Smith a lot.

ccB
07-11-2006, 01:26 AM
I think J.R. Smith is a star in the making. He woulda been alot better last year had him and Byron Scott not had a falling out. He probably wont get alot of playing time sitting on that bulls bench though,

07-11-2006, 01:27 AM
I think J.R. Smith is a star in the making. He woulda been alot better last year had him and Byron Scott not had a falling out. He probably wont get alot of playing time sitting on that bulls bench though,

Yeah he might be a headcase but hes sick athletic with a nice offensive game and ability to play good defense.

ccB
07-11-2006, 01:28 AM

Yeah he might be a headcase but hes sick athletic with a nice offensive game and ability to play good defense.

He shoudla went to North Carolina like he was supposed to he coulda became a much better player.