PDA

View Full Version : Good Lions questions answered by Hondo

lionsfan81
04-10-2007, 03:28 PM
http://spartannation.com/?p=2263

a good read by fans that have asked hondo some questions, similar to what Kowalski did. Good insight on what he thinks of duckett, willis, and jonathan scott.

Newbs24
04-10-2007, 04:37 PM
Good little piece he did. I love hearing that Jon Scott looks good. Not sold on Lehman and would bet good money that he gets hurt. Plus he is an OU LBer so that says alot. I would love to see P Willie get drafted by the Lions and it helps to hear that teams are very interested with the #2 pick. Too bad Al Davis is the stupidest person alive and will draft CJ21. That would screw us big time.

TacticaLion
04-10-2007, 04:47 PM
Good little piece he did. I love hearing that Jon Scott looks good. Not sold on Lehman and would bet good money that he gets hurt. Plus he is an OU LBer so that says alot. I would love to see P Willie get drafted by the Lions and it helps to hear that teams are very interested with the #2 pick. Too bad Al Davis is the stupidest person alive and will draft CJ21. That would screw us big time.I read an article today (on nfl.com I think) that said that IF the Raiders aquire McCown, they'll draft Russell and let him sit for a year. Honestly... it said that they'd look more to Russell WITH McCown.

Very interesting article... impressive. I like his confidence (and the Willis comments)... and I hope it gets us somewhere.

reinar
04-10-2007, 10:44 PM
So Tactica - trade McCown, and ensure that russel gets drafted, and then we get the farm for Quinn trade ups from the browns, and maybe again from bucs for CJ? think arizona will go nuts for Thomas like its expected, or u think they love Peterson, since the edge is more like a soft shell?

what are your thoughts on the whole trade down, how many times, if at all, before the draft, or not until draft day, etc??