PDA

View Full Version : What has Schaub proven? Nothing....

Thunder&Lightning
04-10-2007, 03:41 PM
what gives Schaub the title of being the texans franchise QB since hes been a backup his whole career...hes started very little games i just dont get how the texans can rely on a guy like this...

Big Mike
04-10-2007, 03:46 PM
Thats what I wonder

pswizz
04-10-2007, 04:06 PM
I look at this move basically as drafting a quarterback. Basically what we got is a guy who has little to no expeience against pro-type players, it is the same thing we did when we brought in Carr, except in Shaubs case, he at least played a little bit against pro-type payers. As for Carr, you dont play too may great players playing in the WAC, basically I think of Schaub as a fristround draft pick QB with a little bit of pro experience.

Nightmares Win 6-0
04-10-2007, 04:40 PM
schaub has proven to be a capable backup with the potential to be a good starter...

honestly, i don't know whether to believe if he'll end up like a steve young or an aj feeley..

the truth most likely lies somewhere between...

Gchu83
04-17-2007, 03:46 PM
Green Bay fans were probably asking the same question when they traded for an unknown backup named Brett Favre years ago. Now in no way am I saying Schaub will be the next Favre, but Schaub was a very highly regarded prospect coming out of UVA and really received a lot of attention as a backup (a lot more than others at least).

iKNOW
04-21-2007, 11:45 AM
schaub has potential and i think he's a step in the right direction but the texans gave way too much.

VY10
05-02-2007, 05:30 PM
Two words. Vince Young. ...and this wouldn't be a thread.