PDA

View Full Version : If we draft CJ and he wins ROTY

-black
04-11-2007, 02:53 PM
or if we draft anybody and they win ROTY.....do you realise we would have had 3 Rookoe Of The Years in the past 4 years? picking in the top 4, I feel we have a realistic chance of accomplishing that....

Chucky
04-11-2007, 03:06 PM
i guess... except they are all OROTY

Watchman
04-11-2007, 03:45 PM
or if we draft anybody and they win ROTY.....do you realise we would have had 3 Rookoe Of The Years in the past 4 years? picking in the top 4, I feel we have a realistic chance of accomplishing that....

Man I must be spacing because I can't for the life of me see how you come up with 3 OROTY. Your are assuming CJ, or whoever the Bucs draft and Caddy of course. Who's the 3rd? Clayton wasn't OROTY.

Booger
04-11-2007, 03:47 PM
i guess... except they are all OROTY

And go on to have pathetic sophmore campaigns.

The chances seem to be strongly in favour of our 1st round pick again competing for OROTY.

If we are going defense at #4 (likely Adams or Okoye), it would be a lot easier to swallow if we see a double digit sack total in winning the defensive rookie of the year.

Booger
04-11-2007, 03:48 PM
Man I must be spacing because I can't for the life of me see how you come up with 3 OROTY. Your are assuming CJ, or whoever the Bucs draft and Caddy of course. Who's the 3rd? Clayton wasn't OROTY.

I think he means Clayton, who was a distant second to Big Ben, but had a ROTY type campaign for sure.

etk
04-11-2007, 03:50 PM
Clayton was never a ROY. He was lucky enough to post a huge rookie campaign the same year that Big Ben burst on the scene....

While we're on this topic, Clayton is still only 24. There's still hope....

-black
04-11-2007, 04:05 PM
I thought Calyton won OROTY, my fault....maybe it was for the NFC lol

etk
04-11-2007, 04:11 PM
I thought Calyton won OROTY, my fault....maybe it was for the NFC lol

NO there's no such thing, it's not Madden. You can't just assume a player won ROY because he had a good season....

-black
04-11-2007, 04:22 PM
I have no problem being wrong....but some ppl here LOVE to be right and its disgusting. My memory of it was off. I do know he had one of the best rookie season from a WR in history, i guess that carried my assumptions

Caddy
04-11-2007, 05:57 PM
I have no problem being wrong....but some ppl here LOVE to be right and its disgusting. My memory of it was off. I do know he had one of the best rookie season from a WR in history, i guess that carried my assumptions

I like being right :)

-black
04-11-2007, 06:19 PM

lol...........

etk
04-11-2007, 09:16 PM

I think he was talking about me.....that's just who I am. I'm like that on these boards and at home. I argue a lot and I never accept defeat unless I feel it is warranted.

This is a message board, and credibility is valuable. If you post facts, it's always best to take the time to verify them, especially if there is any doubt. In your case you just went ahead and spammed instead of verifying your stats. I guess we all learn from our mistakes....

Caddy
04-11-2007, 11:52 PM
I think he was talking about me.....that's just who I am. I'm like that on these boards and at home. I argue a lot and I never accept defeat unless I feel it is warranted.

This is a message board, and credibility is valuable. If you post facts, it's always best to take the time to verify them, especially if there is any doubt. In your case you just went ahead and spammed instead of verifying your stats. I guess we all learn from our mistakes....

Woah I thought you were talking about me for a second. You mean -black don't you?

-black
04-12-2007, 12:02 AM
yep..............

Caddy
04-12-2007, 12:26 AM
yep..............

lol... Don't worry -black, etk will stuff up sometimes, everyone has the occasional one.

Watchman
04-12-2007, 02:24 AM

It was driving me nuts trying to figure out who I was missing.

Merlin
04-12-2007, 04:25 AM

This is a message board, and credibility is valuable. If you post facts, it's always best to take the time to verify them, especially if there is any doubt. In your case you just went ahead and spammed instead of verifying your stats. I guess we all learn from our mistakes....Hey etk...is it dark up their?

etk
04-12-2007, 05:27 AM
Hey etk...is it dark up their?

If by up you mean Canada, yes. It's 6:30 and pitch black, and I'm going to be more pissed as I go on a long drive to Pennsylvania.

Caddy
04-12-2007, 05:43 AM
If by up you mean Canada, yes. It's 6:30 and pitch black, and I'm going to be more pissed as I go on a long drive to Pennsylvania.

Roadtrip!!!!!

Bradentonian
04-13-2007, 11:11 PM

And assuming we are following trends here, he would follow up his ROY with an abysmal year 2.

TwOne
04-14-2007, 04:51 PM
Hey etk...is it dark up their?WAYNE ROONEY FTW!

Merlin
04-14-2007, 11:49 PM
WAYNE ROONEY FTW!FTW........?

Tampa 2 4 life
04-14-2007, 11:54 PM
For The Win.

Merlin
04-14-2007, 11:56 PM
For The Win.A'ha, cheers ;-)

TwOne
04-15-2007, 04:13 PM
A'ha, cheers ;-)im a Man U fan :) (and a England squad fan since the US team sucks and i root for my mother country :))

Fresh
04-21-2007, 07:06 PM
I just hope that means playoffs and establishing a "franchise" QB in Simms.