PDA

View Full Version : Name the worst WR combo in the league.

butterman42d
04-12-2007, 08:28 AM
1.Atalnata Falcons wr are terrible db do not fear any wr on the team
2. Tennsesee Same as with Atlanta but they will catch the ball
3. Oakland Qb can not get them the ball
4. 49ers They are improving
5. Bills Qb is starting to right their ship
6. Houston Line could not block
7. Tampa QB Problems

It seems like to me any CB can go cover our guys!

TRJ997
04-12-2007, 01:51 PM
This is so subjective, but if we are talking about worst starting duo of WR's, then I'd say:

1. KC
2. SF
3. MIN
4. TEN
5. ATL
6. SD
7. TB

Vikes99ej
04-12-2007, 03:33 PM
Our WRs have to win this.

The Dynasty
04-12-2007, 03:36 PM
yeah I mean come on Troy Williamson and Bobby Wade are our top 2. Everyone is better than us.

bearfan
04-12-2007, 03:37 PM
You really cant blame receievers, and call them a bad recieving dou/combo because the QB cant get them the ball.

SF: Arnaz battle may surprise a few, but thats about it
KC: IMO no #1 amongst them
TEN: Who is left amongst them?
ATL: Potential is there, just cant catch
SD: McKardell, and Vincent Jackson are decent, but nothing spectacular

asmitty45
04-12-2007, 10:39 PM
Charles Rogers and Mike Williams.
Wait.....

Caddy
04-12-2007, 10:42 PM
7. Tampa QB Problems

Explain to me please how a bad QB problem means you have a bad corp of wide receivers

iloxygenil
04-12-2007, 11:03 PM
Explain to me please how a bad QB problem means you have a bad corp of wide receivers

Imo, go back to your boards if you have nothing legit to say. Because what you have to say means nothing in regards to QB problems, see Vick gets flamed more than anyone else in the league he had the fewest attempt and one of the highest percentages of drops by WRs...those things together = bad QB rating and no rhythm which makes it even harder for a QB. Put Peyton behind our OL with our WRs and see how 'great' he is.

See ya Vick hater.

PACKmanN
04-12-2007, 11:34 PM
if we get Robinson we can have the top WR crop in the league
WR1- Donald "Duck" Driver
WR2- Greg Jennnigs
WR3- Koren Robinson
WR4- Revell Martin
WR5- Robert Ferguson

BiggerFoot
04-12-2007, 11:42 PM
ilox, he wasn't hating on vick, he was pointing out what butterman wrote.
His post makes sense, because it says the worst WR duo, but then points out a QB problem for Tampa and Oakland and an O-line problem for Houston which has nothing to do with a WR duo. With his logic he should have rephrased the question to be worst passing offense not worst WR duo.

He was not hating on vick, just questioning butterman's logic

swagger
04-12-2007, 11:44 PM
Vikes win.

End of discussion.

Xonraider
04-12-2007, 11:45 PM
7. Tampa QB Problems

Is this about worst passing attacks or worst WRs?

Caddy
04-13-2007, 12:04 AM
Imo, go back to your boards if you have nothing legit to say. Because what you have to say means nothing in regards to QB problems, see Vick gets flamed more than anyone else in the league he had the fewest attempt and one of the highest percentages of drops by WRs...those things together = bad QB rating and no rhythm which makes it even harder for a QB. Put Peyton behind our OL with our WRs and see how 'great' he is.

See ya Vick hater.

I've made one post and have been tagged a Vick hater? I love Vick and think he is the best player ever...in madden. You are not talking about whose WR's are better, you are talking about whose passing game is better. Maybe if you left QB's out of it this discussion would have been legit. You yourself say that your WR''s have one of the highest percentages for drops, therefore you dictate that your WR's are some of the worst in the league which is what the discussion is about, not whose QB is better.

iloxygenil
04-13-2007, 12:53 AM
Seemed like Vick hate to me, after re-reading still seemed that way. Until I realized what he wrote about Tampa. My appologies.

JDB7821
04-13-2007, 07:11 PM
I don't think it's fair to call Joe Horn a part of the worst WR duos in the league.

scar988
04-13-2007, 08:07 PM

it wasn't a QB problem. 3 things were wrogn with our WR's. bad scheme, bad coach, no mentor. now they have a good scheme, a good WR coach and a great mentor.

D-Rod
04-15-2007, 09:31 AM
our WRs are in a league above the Vikings, no doubt there. ours have been inconsistent - because they are young and have had awful coaching (til now, thank god). the Vikings have been consistently awful.

JDB7821
04-15-2007, 04:15 PM
it wasn't a QB problem. 3 things were wrogn with our WR's. bad scheme, bad coach, no mentor. now they have a good scheme, a good WR coach and a great mentor.

Y'all just love the chance to jump on a Bucs fan...if you had read the entire thread, you would have already seen what he meant.

scar988
04-15-2007, 04:17 PM
Y'all just love the chance to jump on a Bucs fan...if you had read the entire thread, you would have already seen what he meant.

why did you quote me? I didn't jump on him at all. I just politely stated what was wrong with our WR's and what we have done to attempt to correct it.

princefielder28
04-15-2007, 04:20 PM
Right now san Fran and Tennessee have extremely weak receivers so they get the nod

JDB7821
04-15-2007, 10:09 PM
why did you quote me? I didn't jump on him at all. I just politely stated what was wrong with our WR's and what we have done to attempt to correct it.

He wasn't talking about Vick being the QB problem, he was asking how the original poster could blame Simms/whoever for bad receiver play, not ours.