PDA

View Full Version : Mike Williams

Ciao Bella
04-12-2007, 12:25 PM
Hey, I've heard that Mike Williams is probably gonna be done in Detroit. I know we got mor ethan enough WR''s but he might be a nice player at a cheap price for Vick

iloxygenil
04-12-2007, 12:53 PM
It depends on what he costs as far as $$$ wise, he's got sick hands, might make a nice Hback to be honest. He doesn't have WR speed, but has TE size without the ability to block too well. So, we'll see what happens.

Ciao Bella
04-12-2007, 01:08 PM
Now i ment only if he was cheap.
I could see him as a sick pass-catching TE
It dont really matter to me about his speed, he's got hands that we didn't have last year.
I'm sure we could teach him to bock, and then he'd be a sweet backup to Alge

Shiver
04-12-2007, 01:18 PM
I do remember that Rich McKay loved Mike Williams since he was in high school. So that is a possibility as a 4th/5th WR, in a 'roll the dice' move.

Ciao Bella
04-12-2007, 01:42 PM
If detroit releses him, I thinkwe shoudl make a move for him.
I mean Joe Horn, and Brian Finneran are not the youngest people and having
Roddy White, Michael Jenkins, Mike Williams would be apretty good young WR corp

georgiafan
04-18-2007, 08:57 AM
if he cab be brought in cheap we wouldn't have much to loose. I like the TE / H back ideal

Primetime21
04-21-2007, 10:34 AM
if he cab be brought in cheap we wouldn't have much to loose. I like the TE / H back ideal

Yea with Petrino he can easily find a place for a player of Williams potenial. I just dont know if we can do a better job than Detriot did managing him and unlocking his potential.

Mythos
04-22-2007, 12:28 PM
Watching him squander a career in Detroit has been painful. I think he'd be a good fit for the falcons. He uses his body the same way Crumpler does and has the hands to catch the Vick fastball.