PDA

View Full Version : New Mock draft on NFLDC

GiantRutgersFan
04-12-2007, 01:07 PM
1. Joe Staley
2. Marcus McCauley
3. Lorenzo Booker

not terrible. I am a big Staley fan and think he would be a nice pick if we dont address LB in the first.

McCauley in the second is another good pick.

Booker in the 3rd is a real bad pick. Stewart Bradley was still available in the Mock on the site, so I would pick him and consider it a great draft.

what do you think of Scotts picks though?

DI
04-12-2007, 01:27 PM
It's ok. If that's how the first round goes, I hope we take Houston then Staley then Posluszny, in that order. Then, with Scott's draft, I'm taking Sidney Rice in Round 2. Too good a value to pass up and in Round 3, OLB Quincy Black. That's how I would've liked to seen it done: Chris Houston, Sidney Rice and Quincy Black, but I can see the reasoning for his picks and that isn't a bad draft for us at all. I just think that we must address linebacker day 1 and that you can't pass up Sidney Rice if he's there for us in Round 2.

hugegmenfan
04-12-2007, 05:01 PM
1. Joe Staley
2. Marcus McCauley
3. Lorenzo Booker

not terrible. I am a big Staley fan and think he would be a nice pick if we dont address LB in the first.

McCauley in the second is another good pick.

Booker in the 3rd is a real bad pick. Stewart Bradley was still available in the Mock on the site, so I would pick him and consider it a great draft.

what do you think of Scotts picks though?

i dont like it. Mccauley in the 2nd round is the best of the 3 picks but 1st round and 3rd are poor. I do not want us taking a HB day 1 who will only b 3rd on the depth chart behind bj and reuben. Im very opposed to staley. The guy was considered a 2nd round pick at best before the combine and now because he shuffled his feet well and ran fast hes skyrocketing? i dont get it. i do not want staley @ the 20th pick. If we trade down into the bottom 3-5 picks in the 1st round, sure but DEF not now.

dhoe20
04-12-2007, 08:19 PM
McCauley is the only pick I like. In this draft, Houston>Poz>Ginn over Staley.

moc182
04-12-2007, 10:56 PM
I'd be very happy with that.

GiantRutgersFan
04-12-2007, 11:01 PM
McCauley is the only pick I like. In this draft, Houston>Poz>Ginn over Staley.

psshhht... Ginn isnt even on our radar. I would be shocked if that happened (wouldn't be disappointed, just shocked).

Houston is the only guy who we might realistically take in the first round I would be angry about

scottyboy
04-13-2007, 08:03 AM
any real reason you'd be mad with houston? he's gonna be the best CB outta this draft

GiantRutgersFan
04-13-2007, 09:56 AM
any real reason you'd be mad with houston? he's gonna be the best CB outta this draft

Cause I think he is gonna be a bust...

He doesnt support the run, gets a lot of Pass interference penaltys, and has butterfingers and cant catch the INT.

reminds me of Ahmad Carroll...