PDA

View Full Version : mock draft updated

jbombul
04-12-2007, 02:21 PM
scott has us taking gaines adams at 2, followed by justin durant from hampton in the second, which to me is a surprise. and in the third he has us taking stanton.

he also agrees that we will most likely trade down, but with oakland selecting cj with the first pick, our options are limited.

Jagonsucker
04-12-2007, 02:37 PM
If we stay at 2 we need to take Thomas..Adams at number 2, i just dont like it

Bootland27
04-12-2007, 03:32 PM
Pretty surprising, but I'm gonna say this one is even worse or inaccurate than the previous ones.

WMD
04-12-2007, 03:35 PM
If we take Joe Thomas at any pick, I'm not a happy camper. Gaines Adams is fine though.

Addict
04-12-2007, 04:12 PM
If we take Joe Thomas at any pick, I'm not a happy camper. Gaines Adams is fine though.

what happened to 'I want calais campbell'?

WMD
04-12-2007, 04:15 PM
what happened to 'I want calais campbell'?

Of course I want him.. But that's next year.. Anyways, there's a difference between who I want and who would be a fine pick.. Just because I want Calais doesn't mean Gaines Adams is a bad pick.. But if we had to choose between Gaines and Calais, I'd go with Calais.

Addict
04-12-2007, 04:28 PM
Of course I want him.. But that's next year.. Anyways, there's a difference between who I want and who would be a fine pick.. Just because I want Calais doesn't mean Gaines Adams is a bad pick.. But if we had to choose between Gaines and Calais, I'd go with Calais.

me too. But since I'm half french and Calais is also a french city I'm so bias on this subject it's painful.

Oh and if we draft DE two years in a row you know what everyone's gonna say... it's like red is the new black...

wait I'll do my stunning immitation of a bears/packers/vikings fan

<strange low voice> 'yeah, for the lions, DE is the new WR, they try every year but they never get it right wha-ha-ha-ha wait I'll go to my team board to start a subject on how stupid the lions drafts have been wha-ha-ha-ha first I'll go see mommy because all this laughing has caused me to drool all over my clothes and desk'

detroit4life
04-12-2007, 06:12 PM
i have no problem with that draft because it could definitly happen but it would probably happen with a trade down and we have another second round pick. That fills two big holes and so next year we can take Kenny Phillips and a CB and have a very good defense

Mythos
04-12-2007, 11:55 PM
Pretty surprising, but I'm gonna say this one is even worse or inaccurate than the previous ones.

Depressing, yes. Inaccurate, I'm not sure it is. I'm resigned to the Adams reach at two. When Millen and Marinelli attend Stanton's pro-day over Landry's, how suprised can be you be if we come away w/ Stanton.
The Durant kid has gotten all kinds of sleeper hype from Mayock and nfl network. Maybe he's the real deal, I don't know. I'm in the camp of anybody is an upgrade over paris lenon.

asmitty45
04-13-2007, 09:26 AM
I like Adams, Ive bena supporter since day 1, if its not PWillie then it should be Gaines.

Im definitely surprised by Durant, unless he turns into Kevin i think theres better players on the board.

I like Stanton in round 3 but i dont think he'll be there. He'll be the 3rd QB off the board, for some reason Scott is drinking WAY too much of the Trent Edwards kool-aid.