raidersfanxxx
04-12-2007, 04:28 PM
i said kolb

RaiderNation
04-12-2007, 08:31 PM
Kolb or Ikaika Alama-Francis .... voted Kolb

Paranoidmoonduck
04-12-2007, 09:04 PM
I went with Alma-Francis, but once again I doubt he is available.

Oaktown1981
04-12-2007, 09:27 PM
Ben Patrick

portermvp84
04-13-2007, 12:06 PM
I would either say if Trent Edwards is there. I'd take him no matter what, but if we wasn't it either be Ben Patrick or Kevin Kolb.

Romyrick
04-13-2007, 12:27 PM
Ben Patrick

skatman
04-13-2007, 12:35 PM
Quentin Moses.

Also doubt Francis will be there.

NotoRussell
04-14-2007, 09:15 AM
i like Ben Patrick

Tha rizzock
04-16-2007, 02:55 AM
kalil was a horrible pickup in the second he wont even see the field.

Give me kevin kolb at this spot.

Crow
04-16-2007, 09:26 AM
Tony Hunt or Kenny Irons.

bernbabybern820
04-16-2007, 12:57 PM
John Beck.

Stash
04-16-2007, 03:41 PM
Tony Hunt or Kenny Irons.

Why draft a RB when we have Jordan, Rhodes, and Fargas? IMO that would be a wasted pick, we should wait until next year to pick up a RB in FA or the draft (assuming we get rid of Jordan at that time when it won't hurt the cap as much).

Crow
04-18-2007, 02:24 AM
Jordan: He's not very good and he probably won't be here after this season. His current contract is set up so that if he's cut after 2007, we get a nice little net savings. Won't hurt the cap at all. It'll free cap space.

Rhodes: He's a RBBC back. We can't very well count on him to be a feature back. He's also on a contract that makes him an easy cut next offseason, I believe.

Fargas: He finally looked like a RB last year, but he's still just a back up.

Either Irons or Hunt would upgrade the position considerably. And if we're presented the opportunity to draft McFadden next year, I don't think we'd pass him up. In the mean time, someone like Irons or Hunt would give us a legitimate RB to build around. We don't currently have one of those.

Komp
04-18-2007, 08:48 AM
kalil was a horrible pickup in the second he wont even see the field.

Give me kevin kolb at this spot.

Kalil is already better than Grove or "My Knees Are Shot" Newberry [who can easily slide to Guard anyways].

I'll take Ben Patrick in the 3rd, altho if Ikaika is there we have to take him.

portermvp84
04-18-2007, 09:23 AM
Jordan: He's not very good and he probably won't be here after this season. His current contract is set up so that if he's cut after 2007, we get a nice little net savings. Won't hurt the cap at all. It'll free cap space.

Rhodes: He's a RBBC back. We can't very well count on him to be a feature back. He's also on a contract that makes him an easy cut next offseason, I believe.

Either Irons or Hunt would upgrade the position considerably. And if we're presented the opportunity to draft McFadden next year, I don't think we'd pass him up. In the mean time, someone like Irons or Hunt would give us a legitimate RB to build around. We don't currently have one of those.

We should trade for two first rounders one for Mcfadden and one for JDB.

Stash
04-18-2007, 03:27 PM

The point is we shouldn't take a RB this year because we won't need one until next year. If we drafted a RB this year he wouldn't even sniff playing time (unless we draft AP or Lynch in the 1st which is highly improbable) so it would be a waste of a pick. If we do cut Jordan next year, then we should think about drafting a RB at that time. Besides, it's not like Irons or Hunt are anything special, there are plenty of RB's as good as them coming out every year.

RaiderNation
04-18-2007, 03:59 PM
We should trade for two first rounders one for Mcfadden and one for JDB.

JDB
McFadden
CJ

i would be VERY happy with that but doubt it will happen

Sharp21
04-27-2007, 11:08 PM
Hey guys,

Ive been reading this forum for a while and respect everyones opinions. I finally decided to make an account but hopefully i don't get too attached! I was wondering what everyone thinks about the Georgia Ends and Ben Patrick. I think both Moses and Johnson could make an impact opposite burgess. Why are they not in the options?

doingthisinsteadofwork
04-27-2007, 11:24 PM
Ben Patrick is probably the best all around TE in the draft.So if hes there he could very well be drafted by us.I havent watched alot of Georgia football but its questionable wether or not Johnson will be there.I think Moses will be there and he could be the pick as well.His stocks fallen but I think with our coaching he could be a good pass rusher.

NotoRussell
04-28-2007, 08:19 AM
Moses could turn out as the next Hali from Chiefs.