PDA

View Full Version : spartans or wolverines

J-Hype
04-12-2007, 05:43 PM
i noticed there wasn't a state thread up so i was wondering if there was any state fans.GO BLUE

woodnick
04-12-2007, 06:19 PM
yep, there's at least one.

P-L
04-12-2007, 06:59 PM
asmitty is a state fan as well. But you State fans just have a few.

asmitty45
04-12-2007, 09:07 PM
Thank You P-L, yes i am more than your average state fan and while we are in the minority we stand strong.

I call all my fellow state fans to unite here and post of our greatness.

And by the way i know UM fans will already say "we kick your ass in football" this is true, but you never have and never will be anywhere near us in basketball. Neitzel>God.

And also UM fans will say "theres more UM players than State Players in all the major leagues" this is also true but i have three words for all Michigan Fans.....MAGIC F*****G JOHNSON! WHOOO!

If you disagree you can find me on the banks of the Red Cedar

Santos-Stanton47
04-12-2007, 09:13 PM
hahahah well said man

i love being a state fan, i bleed Green and white, and everyone here hates it

hahah its wierd we got a lot of michigan fans in MAINE!!! haha

its a universal school i guess. but yeah they were jealous after i wore State shirts all week from us beating the town favorite MAINE blackbears, and BC another local favorite.

i love being a State fan in a state where no one else is. its fun and exciting, but the football team has been really disappointing, and ppl rub it in my face all the time, but then again, they didnt get to go to the Humphrey building and meet tons of STATE football players two years ago during august workouts!!! hahah GO STATE

Thomas7399
04-12-2007, 09:48 PM
East Lansing representing here....walked by the stadium today and got chills (of course, because it was really freakin cold). But seriously, i can only say im a moderate fan.:(

asmitty45
04-12-2007, 10:34 PM
East Lansing representing here....walked by the stadium today and got chills (of course, because it was really freakin cold). But seriously, i can only say im a moderate fan.:(
Im transferring next year to state b/c of how much i love that school, i go to central right now and its terrible. But in all honesty MSU Bball is almost my reason for existence, and if youre only a moderate fan now, become a fan for the next 2 years b/c we're in the final 4 in the next 2 yrs guarenteed! Just be ready...

asmitty45
04-12-2007, 10:38 PM
This thread has inspired me to start a real MSU thread

Go Blue
04-12-2007, 11:13 PM
Blah State sucks!

Thomas7399
04-13-2007, 08:09 AM
Blah State sucks!

Thats funny.....I just drove by the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP hockey parade the other day

Go Blue
04-13-2007, 09:19 AM
I drive through East Lansing everyday. That place sucks, well except for the "scenery"! lol

asmitty45
04-13-2007, 09:22 AM
Had it not been for the countless thousands of dollars they had recieved you wouldnt have even had your only semi-kinda-sorta-decent basketball team The "Fab 5".

TIMEOUT! OH NO!!!!CWEBB BLEW IT AND EMBARASSED EVERYONE OH GOD NOOOO!!!!!!

Thomas7399
04-13-2007, 10:41 AM
I drive through East Lansing everyday. That place sucks

care to elaborate on its suckiness?

woodnick
04-13-2007, 12:02 PM
Im transferring next year to state b/c of how much i love that school, i go to central right now and its terrible. But in all honesty MSU Bball is almost my reason for existence, and if youre only a moderate fan now, become a fan for the next 2 years b/c we're in the final 4 in the next 2 yrs guarenteed! Just be ready...

Thats funny, I graduated from State and now live in Mt. P.