PDA

View Full Version : Hyphy Juice

yourfavestoner
04-12-2007, 09:51 PM
http://myspace-831.vo.llnwd.net/00869/13/88/869538831_l.jpg

Anybody else ever had it? Or heard of it? I just saw it for the first time today, and it's damn good. Tastes exactly like a green apple Jolly Rancher.

Big Mike
04-12-2007, 09:51 PM
looks tasty

The Unseen
04-12-2007, 09:52 PM
ah, Jolly Ranchers. Those were the days...

Never heard of it. I'm not an energy drink guy anyways.

jets future
04-12-2007, 09:53 PM
was this inspired by hypie music. wow.
did any one try lil johns drink i think it was called crunk juice.

well we all know the best type of water is formula 50.lol seriously it aint that bad, and i bet no one would drink since its 50 s drink

Big Mike
04-12-2007, 09:54 PM

well we all know the best type of water is formula 50.lol seriously it aint that bad, and i bet no one would drink since its 50 s drink

i would drink it. does it have taste or is it regular water. i find it poointless to buy water bottles over mountain Dew

islandboy843
04-12-2007, 09:54 PM
Gotta try it

Smokey Joe
04-12-2007, 09:55 PM
http://myspace-831.vo.llnwd.net/00869/13/88/869538831_l.jpg

Anybody else ever had it? Or heard of it? I just saw it for the first time today, and it's damn good. Tastes exactly like a green apple Jolly Rancher.
I wish I had taste vision...

Moses
04-12-2007, 09:55 PM
i would drink it. does it have taste or is it regular water. i find it poointless to buy water bottles over mountain Dew

Bottled water may be a scam but it's way better for you than Mountain Dew.

jets future
04-12-2007, 09:58 PM

its like a type of flavour in the drink product vitamin water. so it is flavored.
its called formual 50

Big Mike
04-12-2007, 09:58 PM
Bottled water may be a scam but it's way better for you than Mountain Dew.

Soft. drink it from the home fridge or tap if anything,

I will never give up Mountain Dew. Unless I will literally never have children if I keep going and its said by a Dr.

Vikes99ej
04-12-2007, 09:59 PM
Fine. I'll try it.

Moses
04-12-2007, 10:00 PM

I will never give up Mountain Dew. Unless I will literally never have children if I keep going and its said by a Dr.

You're a bit young to be saying you'll never give up pop don't you? It's a pretty terrible substance to be putting in your body.

Smokey Joe
04-12-2007, 10:01 PM
I probably have a can or so of soda a day... but I also mix in a lot of water and gatorade...

Vikes99ej
04-12-2007, 10:03 PM
The Burger King i work at just replaced the Mountain Dew with Vault. Eek.

frogstomp
04-12-2007, 10:05 PM
You're a bit young to be saying you'll never give up pop don't you? It's a pretty terrible substance to be putting in your body.

Anyone who drinks as much as you say you do can't say anything about pop. Especially seeing as if they were both created today, pop would be legal while alcohol wouldn't be.

Moses
04-12-2007, 10:07 PM
Anyone who drinks as much as you say you do can't say anything about pop. Especially seeing as if they were both created today, pop would be legal while alcohol wouldn't be.

Pop is terrible for you. Alcohol is bad for you in high dosages. I would rather binge drink for 4 years than drink pop heavily for 60.

frogstomp
04-12-2007, 10:11 PM
Pop is terrible for you. Alcohol is bad for you in high dosages. I would rather binge drink for 4 years than drink pop heavily for 60.

If you have the same amount of each one, whatever alcoholic beverage you have is going to be worse for you.

WMD
04-12-2007, 10:13 PM
My hyphy level is maxxed out.. I don't need any Hyphy Juice. I would explode and get hyphy blood and guts all over the place.

ironman4579
04-12-2007, 10:15 PM

If drinking Mountain Dew meant never having children, I would drink it all the time.

Moses
04-12-2007, 10:15 PM
If you have the same amount of each one, whatever alcoholic beverage you have is going to be worse for you.

My point is that you don't though. Diabetes and other problems associated with high sugar drinks like pop are a much bigger threat than anything alcohol-related. In fact, drinking alcoholic drinks in moderation is considered healthy by most experts (red wine, for example, is very good for the heart). Pop has no benefits. It's empty calories (that accounts for 13% of American teenagers calories, 8% of adult Americans) packed full of harmful sugars and caffeine.

Paranoidmoonduck
04-12-2007, 10:16 PM
I'm sorry, I already have an energy drink of choice.

http://www.lightningdrink.com/images/lightningbolt.jpg

WMD
04-12-2007, 10:18 PM
My point is that you don't though. Diabetes and other problems associated with high sugar drinks like pop are a much bigger threat than anything alcohol-related. In fact, drinking alcoholic drinks in moderation is considered healthy by most experts (red wine, for example, is very good for the heart). Pop has no benefits. It's empty calories (that accounts for 13% of American teenagers calories, 8% of adult Americans) packed full of harmful sugars and caffeine.

But it tastes good.

frogstomp
04-12-2007, 10:19 PM

And my point is that someone who drinks as much as claim you do can't look down on someone who drinks pop. Unless, you know, you like being a hypocrite.

Moses
04-12-2007, 10:23 PM
And my point is that someone who drinks as much as claim you do can't look down on someone who drinks pop. Unless, you know, you like being a hypocrite.

How am I being a hypocrite. Being a hypocrite would say don't drink pop and then I would go and drink pop. For the record, I just said pop was terrible for you. I never said don't drink it. People can decide for themselves what they want to put into THEIR body. I already presented my argument of why I would rather binge drink now for a few years than drink pop. There's a low probability that I ever develop any sort of alcohol-related illness. However, diabetes is a huge concern for my generation which is why I try to avoid high sugar foods and drink such as pop. There have been studies that have predicted that 50% of my generation will develop diabetes within their lifetime because of the amount of sugar we consume.

HawkeyeFan
04-12-2007, 10:23 PM
http://www.sobebev.com/product_info/images/bottle_nofear_lg.jpg

frogstomp
04-12-2007, 10:30 PM
How am I being a hypocrite. Being a hypocrite would say don't drink pop and then I would go and drink pop. For the record, I just said pop was terrible for you. I never said don't drink it. People can decide for themselves what they want to put into THEIR body. I already presented my argument of why I would rather binge drink now for a few years than drink pop. There's a low probability that I ever develop any sort of alcohol-related illness. However, diabetes is a huge concern for my generation which is why I try to avoid high sugar foods and drink such as pop. There have been studies that have predicted that 50% of my generation will develop diabetes within their lifetime because of the amount of sugar we consume.

You're saying something about someone putting a negative substance into their body while you do exactly the same thing... just with a different substance.

I'm assuming you drink beer, and not a mix of pop and some form of liquor, because that would be unhealthy. Have you ever looked at the calories in beer?

Moses
04-12-2007, 10:33 PM
You're saying something about someone putting a negative substance into their body while you do exactly the same thing... just with a different substance.

I'm assuming you drink beer, and not a mix of pop and some form of liquor, because that would be unhealthy. Have you ever looked at the calories in beer?

I drink both beer and mixed drinks. It's not the calories that are the big problem (although they can be, depending on your body type and a number of other factors, but for me they aren't). It's the sugar. I mostly drink beer now because I prefer to stay away from pop that is used in mixed drinks.

Like I said, people can do whatever they want with their bodies. I'm just saying that drinking alcohol heavily for a few years is likely not as bad as your health compared to drinking pop consistently for decades. Diabetes is a big problem that our generation needs to be aware of.

frogstomp
04-12-2007, 10:41 PM
I drink both beer and mixed drinks. It's not the calories that are the big problem (although they can be, depending on your body type and a number of other factors, but for me they aren't). It's the sugar. I mostly drink beer now because I prefer to stay away from pop that is used in mixed drinks.

Like I said, people can do whatever they want with their bodies. I'm just saying that drinking alcohol heavily for a few years is likely not as bad as your health compared to drinking pop consistently for decades. Diabetes is a big problem that our generation needs to be aware of.

Yeah, the average beer has almost as many calories as a whopper.

"Though alcohol affects every organ of the body, itís most dramatic impact is upon the liver. The liver cells normally prefer fatty acids as fuel, and package excess fatty acids as triglycerides, which they then route to other tissues of the body. However, when alcohol is present, the liver cells are forced to first metabolize the alcohol, letting the fatty acids accumulate, sometimes in huge amounts. Alcohol metabolism permanently changes liver cell structure, which impairs the liverís ability to metabolize fats. This explains why heavy drinkers tend to develop fatty livers.

The liver is able to metabolize about Ĺ ounce of ethanol per hour (approximately one drink, depending on a personís body size, food intake, etc.). If more alcohol arrives in the liver than the enzymes can handle, the excess alcohol travels to all parts of the body, circulating until the liver enzymes are finally able to process it. (Which is another good reason not to consume more than one drink per hour.). "

It can be healthy to have around two drinks a day, as long as they are *with food and taken over an hour apart*. That is not how you drink, which is why I didn't go there.

Moses
04-12-2007, 10:45 PM

"Though alcohol affects every organ of the body, itís most dramatic impact is upon the liver. The liver cells normally prefer fatty acids as fuel, and package excess fatty acids as triglycerides, which they then route to other tissues of the body. However, when alcohol is present, the liver cells are forced to first metabolize the alcohol, letting the fatty acids accumulate, sometimes in huge amounts. Alcohol metabolism permanently changes liver cell structure, which impairs the liverís ability to metabolize fats. This explains why heavy drinkers tend to develop fatty livers.

The liver is able to metabolize about Ĺ ounce of ethanol per hour (approximately one drink, depending on a personís body size, food intake, etc.). If more alcohol arrives in the liver than the enzymes can handle, the excess alcohol travels to all parts of the body, circulating until the liver enzymes are finally able to process it. (Which is another good reason not to consume more than one drink per hour.). "

It can be healthy to have around two drinks a day, as long as they are *with food and taken over an hour apart*. That is not how you drink, which is why I didn't go there.

Did you even read my post?

frogstomp
04-12-2007, 10:48 PM
Did you even read my post?

Yes, I was showing that binge drinking is just as bad or worse as having a 3-4 pops a week for 60 years.

I was also showing that the calories in beer *are* something you should be concerned about... unless you usually down 3-4 whoppers in one night.

art vandelay
04-12-2007, 10:52 PM
Can't forget about the mother of energy drinks...

http://www.colawp.com/CCC/History/jolt/jolt-02.jpg

etk
04-12-2007, 10:52 PM
I would be honoured to chase liquor with said "Hyphy juice". Mmmm, vodka and green apple hyphiness!

Moses
04-12-2007, 10:56 PM
Yes, I was showing that binge drinking is just as bad or worse as having a 3-4 pops a week for 60 years.

I was also showing that the calories in beer *are* something you should be concerned about... unless you usually down 3-4 whoppers in one night.

Calories make you fat. I'm not fat. I could eat 3-4 Whoppers in one night and I likely wouldn't put on weight. Just my body type.

Binge drinking is definitely bad for your liver. Fortunately, most people won't develop anything serious unless they do it for a very extended period of time which is rare unless you're an alcoholic.

Budweiser: 143 Calories
Coca Cola: 155 Calories

Like I've been saying, it's the SUGAR, not the calories that are the problem. Diabetes is a huge problem and studies have predicted that 50% of my generation will develop it during their lifetime. That is completely ridiculous and speaks to the high sugar foods we are consuming.

Drinking 2-3 alcoholic beverages per day (a glass of wine, 2 beers say) is a lot better than drinking 2-3 pops a day.

frogstomp
04-12-2007, 11:10 PM
Calories make you fat. I'm not fat. I could eat 3-4 Whoppers in one night and I likely wouldn't put on weight. Just my body type.

Binge drinking is definitely bad for your liver. Fortunately, most people won't develop anything serious unless they do it for a very extended period of time which is rare unless you're an alcoholic.

Budweiser: 143 Calories
Coca Cola: 155 Calories

Like I've been saying, it's the SUGAR, not the calories that are the problem. Diabetes is a huge problem and studies have predicted that 50% of my generation will develop it during their lifetime. That is completely ridiculous and speaks to the high sugar foods we are consuming.

Drinking 2-3 alcoholic beverages per day (a glass of wine, 2 beers say) is a lot better than drinking 2-3 pops a day.

You could eat 3-4 whoppers a night once a week and not put on weight? Yeah, nice try.

Anyways, even if that WAS true, your body type changes depending on what you put into it. Your body will become more efficient, and you'll get fat.

Moses
04-12-2007, 11:14 PM
You could eat 3-4 whoppers a night once a week and not put on weight? Yeah, nice try.

Anyways, even if that WAS true, your body type changes depending on what you put into it. Your body will become more efficient, and you'll get fat.

My metabolism doesn't allow me to add weight at this point in my life. I have taken supplements that have added over 2000 calories a day to my diet and I still have not put on weight.

frogstomp
04-12-2007, 11:17 PM
My metabolism doesn't allow me to add weight at this point in my life. I have taken supplements that have added over 2000 calories to my diet and I still have not put on weight.

Well, that will shift. And you won't be able to drop weight. I'd be careful with taking supplements... once you create fat cells, you can't get rid of them. Putting on weight is so much easier than losing it, so unless you need the weight for something...

Moses
04-12-2007, 11:22 PM
Well, that will shift. And you won't be able to drop weight. I'd be careful with taking supplements... once you create fat cells, you can't get rid of them. Putting on weight is so much easier than losing it, so unless you need the weight for something...

Putting on weight isn't necesarrily easier than losing it. It depends on your body type. I'm an ectomorph. For me, it's harder to gain than to lose.

frogstomp
04-12-2007, 11:26 PM
Putting on weight isn't necesarrily easier than losing it. It depends on your body type. I'm an ectomorph. For me, it's harder to gain than to lose.

Yes, but if your body has extra calories for an extended period of time, it will start storing what fat you do have. If you keep the calories, then eventually you will need to create new fat cells. Once the fat cells are created, you cannot get rid of them. So, later if you try to lose the weight, you'll just be making the fat cells you created empty... and if you have empty fat cells, your body will make you want to eat.

But whatevs.

TwOne
04-12-2007, 11:29 PM
http://www.sobebev.com/product_info/images/bottle_nofear_lg.jpgthat stuff is horrible. Bawls FTW

PACKmanN
04-12-2007, 11:40 PM
Can't forget about the mother of energy drinks...

http://www.colawp.com/CCC/History/jolt/jolt-02.jpg

cafeine times TWO!!!!!

http://www.3dvalley.com/gallery/d/790-6/redbull.jpg

it gives me wings.

steelersfan43
04-13-2007, 01:38 AM
Yes, but if your body has extra calories for an extended period of time, it will start storing what fat you do have. If you keep the calories, then eventually you will need to create new fat cells. Once the fat cells are created, you cannot get rid of them. So, later if you try to lose the weight, you'll just be making the fat cells you created empty... and if you have empty fat cells, your body will make you want to eat.

But whatevs.

Interesting conversation you guys are haveing. Interesting post, I didnt know that about fat cells. Thats neat/scary...

I never drink pop, water all the way, or some fruit juice occationaly. Saves tons of money at resturants, its great.

Moses
04-13-2007, 02:12 AM

But whatevs.

That's actually not true. After puberty, your body does not create any new fat cells, no matter how fat you get. Your current fat cells just get bigger. Also, empty fat cells

TheChampIsHere
04-13-2007, 02:55 AM
hyphy juice has been out about a year now...its decent stuff but I dont drink it much. Maybe it is just now starting to get distributed nationwide though? I remember when it first came out it was only sold locally.

frogstomp
04-13-2007, 10:25 AM
That's actually not true. After puberty, your body does not create any new fat cells, no matter how fat you get. Your current fat cells just get bigger. Also, empty fat cells

Umm... the course I'm currently taking would disagree with you. You stop *naturally* creating fat cells after puberty, but what happens is when a fat cells gets too large, it will divide. Therefore, it creates more fat cells.

BigDawg819
04-13-2007, 10:35 AM
Why not just be happy with how you look and not worry about fitting in to some "trendy" look?

Jughead10
04-13-2007, 10:48 AM

I call BS on this. 1 beer does not have the same amount of calories as a whopper. That is absolutely ridiculous.

Budweiser = 143 calories.
Whopper without cheese = 670 calories

frogstomp
04-13-2007, 10:55 AM
I call BS on this. 1 beer does not have the same amount of calories as a whopper. That is absolutely ridiculous.

I assume you drink more than 3-4 drinks... it has about 2/3, depending on the brand. I'm guessing most people on this board, with how much they say they drink, would have at least 8. I never said 1 beer = whopper.

Look, my thing has never been anti-beer or alcohol, I was just saying he can't say anything because he's always going on about how much he drinks.

Jughead10
04-13-2007, 10:57 AM

So you didn't say that?

frogstomp
04-13-2007, 11:01 AM
So you didn't say that?

Almost. Don't make me follow you around and see every time you exaggerate at all, or make some form of generalization. I had previously stated what I meant, and was simply typing.

But fine, you better watch what you say, because I'm going to read every post, and make sure you mean exactly what you type, word for word. http://shigaepouyen.free.fr/blog/themes/default/smilies/Eye-rolling.gif

Jughead10
04-13-2007, 11:05 AM
Then you went on to say this:

Which just confused me more. Because now you are then talking about someone drinking 12-16 beers a night. I just thought it was pretty damn obvious that a Whopper has way more calories than a beer. Just a little shocked no one said anything about already.

Although both are bad for you, drinking soda your whole life is definately worse than say going out once a week in your early to mid 20's and getting trashed.

frogstomp
04-13-2007, 11:17 AM
Then you went on to say this:

Which just confused me more. Because now you are then talking about someone drinking 12-16 beers a night. I just thought it was pretty damn obvious that a Whopper has way more calories than a beer. Just a little shocked no one said anything about already.

Although both are bad for you, drinking soda your whole life is definately worse than say going out once a week in your early to mid 20's and getting trashed.

Ok, since you were a ***** to me over a triviality, produce any sort of evidence at all that drinking pop alone, not coupled with other unhealthy lifestyle choices, will negatively affect you at all.

Oh, wait, you can't, because assuming you are healthy in other areas, and don't combine pop with other unhealthy foods and drinks, it won't do anything to you.

*In fact, at least the pop doesn't kill brain cells like getting drunk does.

Jughead10
04-13-2007, 11:20 AM
To me Soda is just a bit to unnatural. It has nothing to do with the sugar aspect of it. Although that is something to consider, I don't even put sugar in coffee. Soda can do some nasty stuff. The fact that it takes corrosion off of batteries scares the crap out of me. I can't just imagine what it does to the inside of a stomach. I do drink soda. Very rarely though. So I won't pretend I don't drink it at all.

BigDawg819
04-13-2007, 11:23 AM
Coffee! :D

The Unseen
04-13-2007, 11:23 AM
To me Soda is just a bit to unnatural. It has nothing to do with the sugar aspect of it. Although that is something to consider, I don't even put sugar in coffee. Soda can do some nasty stuff. The fact that it takes corrosion off of batteries scares the crap out of me. I can't just imagine what it does to the inside of a stomach. I do drink soda. Very rarely though. So I won't pretend I don't drink it at all.

But the fact that alcohol makes you lose brain cells and many important senses during use doesn't mean anything to you?

frogstomp
04-13-2007, 11:55 AM
Meh. My point in all this wasn't that alcohol or beer is bad, it was that pop wasn't as bad as it is made out to be (and that you can't condemn someone for drinking pop when you drink alcohol), so I made the comparison.

I've really stopped caring either way.

ironman4579
04-13-2007, 12:37 PM
The fact that it takes corrosion off of batteries scares the crap out of me.

This is only partly true. The mythbusters tested this out and only came up with plausible, not confirmed. It was hard to tell if regular water didn't work just as well as the cola at removing the corrosion.

Jughead10
04-13-2007, 12:55 PM
But the fact that alcohol makes you lose brain cells and many important senses during use doesn't mean anything to you?

Reading what half the people on these forums post probably makes you lose more brain cells. As for losing other senses during use, thats the point isn't it. Getting f'ed up.

Moses
04-13-2007, 03:39 PM
Ok, since you were a ***** to me over a triviality, produce any sort of evidence at all that drinking pop alone, not coupled with other unhealthy lifestyle choices, will negatively affect you at all.

Oh, wait, you can't, because assuming you are healthy in other areas, and don't combine pop with other unhealthy foods and drinks, it won't do anything to you.

*In fact, at least the pop doesn't kill brain cells like getting drunk does.

Read through this website frostomp: http://www.newstarget.com/004416.html

It should give you a brief overview of the negative aspects of drinking pop.

I think you're grasping at straws here. You've been proven wrong on a few things and seem to be just making up others.

Space Ghost
04-13-2007, 03:44 PM
Its alright... too much flavour explosion for me though, I like some water or I just mix everything in my fridge into one giant 8 litre pitcher and drink it. I'm not hard to please when it comes to drinks though, I'll drink just about anything.

mfkrush
04-13-2007, 04:45 PM
All those crazy ass energy drinks always give me a stomach ache. No thanks to the shitter.

JCutlery
04-13-2007, 10:15 PM

Crunk Juice is freaking gross. Ugh..

Never had Hyphy Juice, always wanted to try it since I always load up on energy drinks before work.

YAYareaRB
04-13-2007, 10:26 PM
Chuck Norris should come up with his own drink..

duckseason
04-14-2007, 06:38 AM
Ingredients of Beer: Water, Malt, Hops, and Yeast

Ingredients of mountain dew: carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, orange juice from concentrate, natural flavors, guarana, sodium benzoate, sodium polyphosphates, maltodextrin, caffeine, gum arabic, erythoric acid, taurine, panax ginseng, calcium disodium edta (to product flavor), potassium benzoate, brominated vegetable oil, yellow 5.

I find it laughable that anybody would even entertain the thought that Beer is more harmful to your body than soft drinks. Any product consumed in massive quantities is horrible for your health. If you're a binge drinker, you will certainly suffer health consequences. Likewise, if you drink soda all day, you will certainly suffer health consequences. Pick your poison. It's debatable which side is more risky, but I think most educated folk would opt to be on the Beer side. After all, name 1 health benefit of drinking soda. Moderate consumption of Beer is actually quite good for you. In many ways. Arguing that point would only display ones need to become informed. Any consumption of soft drinks is horrible for you. Not a positive thing about it. At all. To me, it's like comparing a plate of raw sewage to a plate of home cookin'.

*All references to "Beer" are meant to be interpreted as BEER. This would exclude all concoctions of piss-yellow alcoholic liquid. Products such as budweiser are not to be trusted and are not included in discussions involving the nectar of the gods. To further illustrate, I defer to the fine folks at Stone Brewing- http://www.arrogantbastard.com/animated/index.html . . . It is highly recommended that all persons who choose to partake in the consumption of Beer respect themselves, those around them, and the Beer itself. Severe punishment awaits those who decline.*

hollywitya
05-04-2007, 12:36 PM
Haha Hyphy Juice. I haven't tried it yet but I bet it'll go good together with Mistah FAB's new album Da Baydestrian releasing on the 15th of May. I can't wait to go dumb dumb dumb yadadmean?! His song "ghost ride it" is hella catchy. (http://www.myspace.com/mistahfab) move out the way and let casper drive! hahaha. Anyone here like Mistah FAB?

Holly
Fontana

yourfavestoner
05-04-2007, 01:09 PM
Haha Hyphy Juice. I haven't tried it yet but I bet it'll go good together with Mistah FAB's new album Da Baydestrian releasing on the 15th of May. I can't wait to go dumb dumb dumb yadadmean?! His song "ghost ride it" is hella catchy. (http://www.myspace.com/mistahfab) move out the way and let casper drive! hahaha. Anyone here like Mistah FAB?

Holly
Fontana

Yadadaholla.

Phrost
05-05-2007, 03:32 PM
What's the original hyphy juice? Like the club drink?

Phrost
05-05-2007, 03:36 PM
I would be honoured to chase liquor with said "Hyphy juice". Mmmm, vodka and green apple hyphiness!

How old are you again?

awfullyquiet
05-05-2007, 03:36 PM
beer=better.

but in cases of pop. i defer now to red vault.

it's basically awesome.

duckseason
05-05-2007, 05:31 PM
beer=better.

but in cases of pop. i defer now to red vault.

it's basically awesome.
Beer does indeed equal better.
As far as soda-pop goes, have you ever tried this?-
http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/6412/virgilsed3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Tidbit from their website-

Virgil's Ingredients List:
Virgil's Microbrewed Root Beer contains these key all-natural ingredients:
carbonated water
unbleached cane sugar
Along with these natural herbs and spices (including point of origin):
anise from Spain
licorice from France
vanilla (bourbon) from Madagascar
cinnamon from Ceylon
clove from Indonesia
wintergreen from China
sweet birch from the southern US
molasses from the US
nutmeg from Indonesia
pimento berry oil from Jamaica
balsam oil from Peru
cassia oil from China

Virgil's ingredients are collected worldwide and gathered together at our facilities in the USA. From there they are imported to our brewer in the United States. At the brewery, the ingredients are then combined and brewed and finally flash pasteurized to insure the purest quality. Some root beers claim to be "cold-brewed". This is merely another term for the filtering process that yields common soda. Even so-called premium root beers like Stewarts, IBC and Weinhard's are not hand crafted brews like VIRGIL'S.

Only Virgil's Microbrewed Root Beer is truly "brewed."

awfullyquiet
05-05-2007, 05:35 PM
as a root beer connisseur i will be on that.

duckseason
05-05-2007, 05:38 PM
as a root beer connisseur i will be on that.

Hell yeah. It's one of the only soft drinks that demands to be poured into a glass. Damn good stuff indeed. If you like Ginger Ale, I'd recommend Reed's as well.
http://www.reedsgingerbrew.com/brews.html

Makaveli
05-05-2007, 05:40 PM
damn your way late with the hyphy juice, i remember that stuff being sold last year

awfullyquiet
05-05-2007, 07:44 PM
Hell yeah. It's one of the only soft drinks that demands to be poured into a glass. Damn good stuff indeed. If you like Ginger Ale, I'd recommend Reed's as well.
http://www.reedsgingerbrew.com/brews.html

not a big fan of reeds.

speaking of the soft drink revolution.

imported mexican cocacola is 84 times better than american coca cola.

yourfavestoner
05-05-2007, 08:00 PM
damn your way late with the hyphy juice, i remember that stuff being sold last year

That **** just started getting sold down here in Socal.

Nitschke-Hawk
05-05-2007, 09:39 PM
Keak has confirmed it.