PDA

View Full Version : The Colbert Report

steelersfan43
07-28-2006, 09:49 PM
Do any of you watch it? I think it is the greatest show ever. last night he compleatly tore apart some congresswoman from D.C.

M.O.T.H.
07-28-2006, 09:53 PM
I dont really like it but, I can tolerate it, most people here love it.

07-28-2006, 09:54 PM
I love it

Twiddler
07-28-2006, 09:56 PM
The two times I've seen it it's been pretty funny. I like his approach in comedy.

familyguy555
07-28-2006, 09:56 PM
stephen colbert is funny but i could never get into it :|

HChu
07-28-2006, 09:58 PM
One of the best shows on TV.

07-28-2006, 10:03 PM
The funniest Colbert moment ever.
It gets good at 1 minute in.

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/19721/Colbert_Report_Conan_Gets_Mad_at_Stephen_Colbert.h tml

sweetness34
07-28-2006, 10:06 PM
I still like the Daily Show better, I'm a bigger Jon Stewart fan. But I love Steven Colbert and The Colbert Report. And I love the idea of his show. Satring the republican party and it's views, and then later blasting them.

All of the guys on those shows are brilliant (Stewart, Colbert, Lewis Black, Rob Cordry, Ed Helms, Samantha Bee, Mo Raca, and even Steve Carrell when he was on the show...)

I heard that the younger generation is doing to The Daily Show and The Colbert Report for their news, rather than CNN, MSNBC, and stations like that.

BTW did anyone see Stewart on Cross Fire about a year ago? I'll try and find a link to it, but if anyone could find it, I'd appreciate it very much. It's a great segment...

Nerv
07-28-2006, 10:07 PM
Colbert is funny, I like his show a lot more than the Daily Show. I dont make it a point to watch it but if im flipping channels and come up to it ill leave it on.

I saw when he was on Conan's show and that was a good combo, those two were pretty damn funny together.

Gribble
07-28-2006, 10:08 PM
I still like the Daily Show better, I'm a bigger Jon Stewart fan. But I love Steven Colbert and The Colbert Report. And I love the idea of his show. Satring the republican party and it's views, and then later blasting them.

All of the guys on those shows are brilliant (Stewart, Colbert, Lewis Black, Rob Cordry, Ed Helms, Samantha Bee, Mo Raca, and even Steve Carrell when he was on the show...)

I heard that the younger generation is doing to The Daily Show and The Colbert Report for their news, rather than CNN, MSNBC, and stations like that.

BTW did anyone see Stewart on Cross Fire about a year ago? I'll try and find a link to it, but if anyone could find it, I'd appreciate it very much. It's a great segment...

Great excuse for watching Comedy Central... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tobzilla
07-28-2006, 10:10 PM
Its french *****.

getwellchad
07-28-2006, 10:11 PM
Who would win in a fist fight, Steven Colbert or God???...

Trick question, Steven Colbert is God.

steelersfan43
07-28-2006, 10:15 PM
watch at 8:30 its a rerun of the one last night and it is hilarious he pisses off this congresswoman by saying dc isnt a part of the us.

familyguy555
07-28-2006, 10:47 PM

no God is God

draftguru151
07-28-2006, 10:51 PM
The Word is hilarious.

That video was funny, "I shot you very near the heart" :lol:

sweetness34
07-28-2006, 10:53 PM

Great excuse for watching Comedy Central... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know, I'd be laughing to but it's true. All my friends watch The Daily Show and The Cobert Report instead of actual news. I get more out of watching those two programs than I do with regular news.

johbur
09-14-2006, 01:29 PM
I love Colbert. He brings in a lot of fun interviews, with people you wouldn't normally think of as being on Comedy Central, like Jesse Jackson.

Colbert to Jesse: "What are you going to do now that racism is over?"

drowe
09-14-2006, 01:44 PM
i like the daily show A LOT better.

Rob S
09-14-2006, 01:51 PM
i love the show, very funny

Vince Lombardi
09-14-2006, 02:12 PM

no God is God

I thought Ditka was God?

Tobzilla
09-14-2006, 02:29 PM
He's the best thing to ever come out of France.

Shiver
09-14-2006, 02:52 PM
My favorite show on Television.

steelersfan43
09-14-2006, 05:19 PM
My long lost thread is back :shock: :D

VoteLynnSwan
09-14-2006, 05:23 PM

no God is God

I thought Ditka was God?

you are correct sir!