PDA

View Full Version : johnson/moses

Burns336
04-14-2007, 02:47 AM
ESPN reported that both Charles Johnson and Quinten Moses' stocks are dropping on draft boards, possibly into the 3rd round.

Im not sure if Johnson makes it out of round 2, but i could definately see moses there and i was thinking how sweet it would be to see a draft unfold looking like this

rd 1 - Aaron Ross. I know some of you like Houston here but whatever, as long as its a CB.

rd 2 - DeMarcus Tyler. I know alot of people have sort of hopped onto this bandwagon now that we have realized that if ferguson goes down, or simply doesnt play good, we will have major problems and Tank Tyler helps with that.

rd 3 - Johnson/Moses. Of course i would love johnson here and think he would be a steal in rd 3 but either way, i think a rushbacker is definately something we are interested in and im sure Wade could find a way to use either one of them coming off the edges.

Just thought i would throw my dream rounds 1-3 out there and see what you guys think

Paul
04-14-2007, 09:34 AM
Haven't seen Charles Johnson much, can't really say I'm a fan of that. Moses I would like.