PDA

View Full Version : You know you're a Texans fan when....

datchapin
04-14-2007, 05:19 PM
When people find out your from Houston and ask if your a Texan, this is your response. Naw, I'm just a fan.

When somebody, anybody, even you, bobble something and make a crazy grab your first reaction is to throw your hands up and yell. "ANDRE JOHNSON!" Oh, or if it happens and you're wearing your A.J. jersey you jump and turn your back to them so they know exactly what you're talking about.

When you refuse to enter establishments that don't allow Texans jerseys. I mean what kind of fun is a place with no chance of finding a fellow Texan fan.

When you answer the door to Jehovas witnesses and Mormons because you think... hey they might be Texans fans.

When said people call you crazy for your faith in your team. "Hey, I'm not the crazy one here. The Texans are gonna win a... check that.... multiple Superbowls before their imaginary friend comes to pick them up. We Texans' fans aren't pathetic, we've waited only five yrs. They've been waiting over 2000 yrs. I ask you, who's the crazy ones now?"

In any situation that you spot someone with Texans apparel you somehow feel more comfortable. Speaking of which, I think I bumped into Joe Texan the other day at the bank. Man, if I hadn't been in a hurry. Sorry, enough about me.

If one of your requirements for potential girlfriends is that they must be open minded towards the Texans. (Potential GF's, not to be mistaken with booty-calls, one nighters, nutty buddies or whathave you.)

You post a you know your a Texan fan thread to make sure you haven't gone to far over the edge of sanity.

C'mon I know people have things to add to this list.

datchapin
04-14-2007, 05:27 PM
Man I almost forgot.

When people think your favorite video game is Super Mario brothers because you never explain to them that your actually talking about Mario Williams. Usually you explain things when they get to your house and see you have no Super Mario games, merchandise or anything related to the video game franchise.

When you take to replacing words with players names. Whenever I'm at work and we gotta tear something down, or demolish it. We're gonna Demeco that *^&(.

When you ask people what sports they like and feel awkward when they don't list Football in the top 3. I mean, I know not everyone is gonna love the Texans, but to not like football? How can you even begin to relate to that?

goonie61
04-16-2007, 11:09 AM
You know you are a texan fan when your team needs to draft an OT in every single draft ever

Nightmares Win 6-0
04-17-2007, 06:13 AM
You know you are a texan fan when your team needs to draft an OT in every single draft ever

so original...

jewie
04-22-2007, 02:22 PM
when you dont suck david carrs wiener, now the panthers are stuck with him

04-22-2007, 04:53 PM
You know you're a Texans' fan when....

I cannot find anything to say, because no one in their right might cheers for the Texans.

cunningham06
04-22-2007, 09:43 PM

I cannot find anything to say, because no one in their right might cheers for the Texans.

Well then I'm completely crazy.

neko4
04-22-2007, 09:46 PM
when you dont suck david carrs wiener, now the panthers are stuck with him

this guys an idiot, i hope he comes back so i can tell him. He called VY greatest ever

America
04-22-2007, 09:52 PM
this guys an idiot, i hope he comes back so i can tell him. He called VY greatest ever

VY is the greatest ever. If you are a Texans' fan, you love Demeco.

Nightmares Win 6-0
04-23-2007, 03:37 AM

he's kinda right though...

can't really argue with him...

jjmt2500
04-24-2007, 12:01 AM
VY is the greatest ever. If you are a Texans' fan, you love Demeco.

VY is soooo far from the greatest ever... Next year the titans will be picking number 1 in the draft... It looks like the curse hit VY even before he was on the cover.. loosing Bennett, Wade, Henry, and Pacman... VY is going to have a very tough year....

Nightmares Win 6-0
04-24-2007, 12:04 AM
VY is soooo far from the greatest ever... Next year the titans will be picking number 1 in the draft... It looks like the curse hit VY even before he was on the cover.. loosing Bennett, Wade, Henry, and Pacman... VY is going to have a very tough year....

either that or he will thrive and show that he is a one-man-team...

only time will tell...

datchapin
04-25-2007, 09:20 PM
VY isn't the greatest ever. I mean the argument can be made for college, but VY's in the pro's now and he has a long way to go before he can lay claim to that description.

datchapin
04-25-2007, 09:23 PM

No one cheers for an up and coming team? Dude that was so uncalled for and untrue. Texans are coming up and are gonna do things, it's all about the future.

StromileSwift
04-27-2007, 05:22 PM
You know your a texans fan if you arent a texans fan but a titans fan because they passed up on vince young.....GO DEMECO the only halfway decent player on the entire team and andre, hes pretty fly too, and dunta. Thats it. we have 3 players.

jayceheathman
05-02-2007, 01:22 AM
You know your a texans fan if you arent a texans fan but a titans fan because they passed up on vince young.....GO DEMECO the only halfway decent player on the entire team and andre, hes pretty fly too, and dunta. Thats it. we have 3 players.

Ignorent Longhorns....

cunningham06
05-02-2007, 08:13 PM
Ignorent Longhorns....

Hey, don't blame the Longhorns.

He has a point though, Demeco, Dunta, and Andre are our only great players. Amobi Okoye and Mario will be though, they just need time.

VY10
05-02-2007, 09:04 PM
Texans vs Vince Young = 0-2 including the overtime rushing touchdown he scored.

EDIT: *Vince also happened to be the offensive rookie of the year last season.