god? 10char

Joeyjr09
04-14-2007, 07:03 PM
god? 10char

English would be nice

LitoSheppard
04-14-2007, 07:06 PM
Round one is PERFECT-A++
Round 2 Buster Davis would be much better, but Leonard is still a great pick. Excellent Value and a great guy for Westbrook to run behind, great overall weapon for this explosive offense. A
Round three is great because it's a corner. B-
Round 5 is good because Reid is always stacking up adding depth on the O Line
B
Round six is alright because we do need more depth at DT but we need a big one not just a 6 foot 300 pounder
C
Round 7 O line stacking good.
C
+ Rep dude, not only for doing a full 7 rounder but for making your lowest Eagle pick a C..That's nice dude.

LTgiants
04-14-2007, 07:14 PM
its an ok giants draft

RaiderNation
04-14-2007, 07:23 PM
why would we draft 2 C's? anyways very nice raider draft. you shouldnt use that site though because the comp. picks are there

Go_Eagles77
04-14-2007, 07:24 PM
We don't need any OL but still very good eagles mock.

LitoSheppard
04-14-2007, 07:28 PM
We don't need any OL but still very good eagles mock.

O Line in late rounds is always something we need to stack up on, that's how we stay the best Line in the league, Reid knows the importance of O Line

JT Jag
04-14-2007, 07:40 PM
The first two rounds for the Jaguars are very good.

It goes downhill fast from there.

Joeyjr09
04-14-2007, 08:08 PM
why would we draft 2 C's? anyways very nice raider draft. you shouldnt use that site though because the comp. picks are there

Because you can move one of them to OG. Just cause they are listed as a C doesnt mean thats where they stay. QBs turn into WRs all the time. DE turn into OLBs all the time. Moving a C to OG is a much easier transition.

Joeyjr09
04-14-2007, 08:13 PM
The first two rounds for the Jaguars are very good.

It goes downhill fast from there.

Kinda curious as to what exactly goes downhill? If Leftwich can't shake the injury bug then Stanton will become the future of the team and has the most talent of any QB not named Russell or Quinn. Plus he's a great value.

Davis provides depth and insurance because outside of an aging Terry Cousin, there's not much behind the two starters. The rest are late round fliers or depth pickups that can help on Special Teams. The Jags don't really have a ton of needs.

go_ravens94
04-14-2007, 08:15 PM
Good Ravens picks, but there were no comps... they made the Ravens draft.

Joeyjr09
04-14-2007, 08:16 PM
Round 2 Buster Davis would be much better, but Leonard is still a great pick.

Well Buster Davis would have been tough to pull off considering he was taken 6 slots before the Eagles pick. Kinda hard to draft someone that has already been drafted once.

Joeyjr09
04-14-2007, 08:18 PM
Good Ravens picks, but there were no comps... they made the Ravens draft.

Damn, I made a 7 round draft. Do you know how long it takes to do that by hand? Sorry if a missed about 20 comp picks from a 225 pick draft.

Bobo
04-14-2007, 08:23 PM
With Pac Man's troubles, I don't see the Titans going for anyone with questionable character. I don't think Lynch is the guy they'd pick even w/o character issues. Doughty may be an issues guy too.

I can see DE in the 2nd, but I'd prefer Crowder or another guy still there over Moses.

Irons seems ok in the 3rd.

I like the Kolb pick.

Franklin ran a bad 40 and has had character issues too. Doubt that happens.

The Titans have 2 young ILB's they like, so Lua doesn't seem likely.

If Hilliard can play G, I like that pick from what little I've read about him.

I doubt they draft a kicker.

Harline may be a multiple role guy they could use.

Gotta give you props for going all out on a 7 rounder ;)

Joeyjr09
04-14-2007, 08:37 PM
With Pac Man's troubles, I don't see the Titans going for anyone with questionable character. I don't think Lynch is the guy they'd pick even w/o character issues. Doughty may be an issues guy too.

I can see DE in the 2nd, but I'd prefer Crowder or another guy still there over Moses.

Irons seems ok in the 3rd.

I like the Kolb pick.

Franklin ran a bad 40 and has had character issues too. Doubt that happens.

The Titans have 2 young ILB's they like, so Lua doesn't seem likely.

If Hilliard can play G, I like that pick from what little I've read about him.

I doubt they draft a kicker.

Harline may be a multiple role guy they could use.

Gotta give you props for going all out on a 7 rounder ;)

Franklin is the only one with any real documated character issues. Everything else seems to be normal growing pains and kids that got in trouble during college. People questioned Channing Crowder coming out of school and he has been a stand up players since he was drafted. If not for the Bengals and the new conduct policy I don't think teams would even think twice when talking about Lynch or Doughty.

Not sure how the Titans can pass on Lynch after lossing Henry and all the problems they've had with White. Too much value.

jackalope
04-14-2007, 08:48 PM
I'd much rather have Lynch in the first, but a really nice Packer's mock either way.

neko4
04-14-2007, 08:53 PM
bad GB 2nd rounder, rest is good

bills_red
04-14-2007, 08:56 PM
Leon Hall-B-
Antonio Pittman-B+
Quincy Black-B
Johnnie Lee Higgins-D
Scott Chandler-D
Louis Leonard-F
Isaiah Stanback-D-
C.J. Wilson-B

LitoSheppard
04-14-2007, 08:58 PM
Well Buster Davis would have been tough to pull off considering he was taken 6 slots before the Eagles pick. Kinda hard to draft someone that has already been drafted once.

No need to be bichy, just saying if next mock u make has Buster Davis fall to Eagles take him.

Bobo
04-14-2007, 09:05 PM
Franklin is the only one with any real documated character issues. Everything else seems to be normal growing pains and kids that got in trouble during college. People questioned Channing Crowder coming out of school and he has been a stand up players since he was drafted. If not for the Bengals and the new conduct policy I don't think teams would even think twice when talking about Lynch or Doughty.

Not sure how the Titans can pass on Lynch after lossing Henry and all the problems they've had with White. Too much value.

It's not just the Bengals, Pac Man is a big loss. The Titans are really feeling the sting of this 1st hand, you don't think they'll think twice about drafting someone with any issues? I believe Lynch has an assualt case and a DUI case. On top of that, there are most likely players there @19 that are ranked just as high and in areas of greater need.

White was a 2nd rounder that was touted as a 1st and the steal of the draft. I want another good RB to compliment him, but I don't think they give up a 1st for another RB. Even if they go after Turner, I'll be suprised if they give more than about a mid to late 2nd round value for him.

Jensen
04-14-2007, 09:13 PM
B for the Cardinals, it was better than most.

Acreboy
04-14-2007, 09:22 PM
Saints

Round 1) C---Give us Aaron Ross here

Round 2) F---Ben Patrick here

Round 3) B---Good pick

Round 4) Overall---D

#120) Bad pick, don't know who I want but not another S

#122) Great pick, he's a good project QB

#123) Simpson has too many off the field issues, give us Ryan Smith CB here.

Round 5) C---Give us Zak DeOssie here

Dolphins have the Saints 6th rounder

Round 7) C---Who? Mike Jones. Couldn't resist! Really would like Steve Breaston here

Scotty D
04-14-2007, 09:25 PM
I like the Lions draft.

Bengals1690
04-14-2007, 09:39 PM
i love the 1st bengals pick, but not so good the rest

T-RICH49
04-14-2007, 09:40 PM
KC will NOT take 2 WR's in the first 2 picks.Aaron Ross or Ben Grubbs instead.Love the rest of the draft though

AdrianWilson12
04-15-2007, 06:57 AM
Wow, great effort. I think the Cardinals mock is quite good, you've addressed our needs well and I like Woodley in the 3rd. Perhaps picking CB in the 5th, as we do need a guy for the dime.

Caddy
04-15-2007, 08:35 AM
Joe Thomas
Dwayne Jarrett
Brandon Mebane
Tim Crowder
Marhsal Yanda
Ryan Smith
Garrett Wolfe

Decent, but failed to address safety at all

bored of education
04-15-2007, 08:41 AM
1. TGJr. - B - A for potential.
2. Jason Hill - B+. Umm F for positional value.
3. Ryan McBean. B+ value, A- potential, needs to gain 30 lbs and get alot tougher though.
5. deandre jackson. A+ value, b+/F potential. hopefully he is healthy, if so that would be a very nice steal.
6. Justin Hickman- B, could help with the DE rotation, esp if JAllen is out 1st 4 games.
6b. Mike Otto - not bad of a propsect could do something i the future. C+
7. Nate Harris - B + pick, love this pick. We Signed Napoleon Haris long term deal, but adding depth and someone to help special teams right away would help I like this pick.

overall value wise/order/position=C-. I like Harris and Jackson the most. We dont need 2 WR's esp 1st two rounds.

DaBears0530
04-15-2007, 08:57 AM
The bears need to address a OLB earlier than almost the last pick of the draft!

eaglesalltheway
04-15-2007, 10:37 AM
This is probably one of the best 7 round mocks I have seen yet. Griffin and Leonard would be a great first two rounds for us. The third round pick is good, we do need a CB, but Anthony Waters would be a better pick in this situation. In the fifth I would pick Paul Soliai or Travarous Bain for the Eagles instead of a Tackle. I know we like linemen, but I think we will wait until the sixth or seventh round to go there, we will not draft two like you suggest. Chase Johnson is inriguing though. In the sixth, Clark Harris has just too much value for us to pass up on him here. LJ Smith may be gone vor us, and TE is a need. The seventh round pick is the only one I have a problem with, but that is fine because it is the seventh rounder anyway. If we would not have drafted a CB already, C.J. Wilson would be a great pick instead of Wollschlager. (I will be honest and say that is the first time I have ever even heard of him.)
Daren Stone could be a great late round pick for us in the sixth, even if we draft Griffin. Stone is a big sleeper who could make a great impact in his career. Your draft the way it stands would get a B+ in my book.

Joeyjr09
04-15-2007, 11:49 AM
Saints

Round 1) C---Give us Aaron Ross here

Round 2) F---Ben Patrick here

Round 3) B---Good pick

Round 4) Overall---D

#120) Bad pick, don't know who I want but not another S

#122) Great pick, he's a good project QB

#123) Simpson has too many off the field issues, give us Ryan Smith CB here.

Round 5) C---Give us Zak DeOssie here

Dolphins have the Saints 6th rounder

Round 7) C---Who? Mike Jones. Couldn't resist! Really would like Steve Breaston here

I know CB is a huge need for you guys but you must really be on something if you want Aaron Ross over Robert Meachem. Meachem is far and away the better prospect.

Not sure what the problem is with round 2? If you don't go CB in round 1 like I did, then you really need to address it in round 2 and Jackson is a solid prospect. I think most people here will agree that your getting more value with Meachem/Jackson then you are with Ross/Patrick.

In round 4, if by your own admission you have no idea who to take, they why not a safety?

Draft King
04-15-2007, 12:06 PM
Like the Falcons draft for the first 3 rounds. Can't really say for sure what's going to happen after that. I know for sure you missed one of our 4th round picks though. We have 3 of them.

Finsfan79
04-15-2007, 01:29 PM
no oline for miami?
:(

I would rather get blalok then timmons but otherwise it would be an amazing draft

JCutlery
04-15-2007, 02:01 PM
First of all, nice job on the 7 rounder.

Great Broncos picks. The only one I didn't like was the 7th round pick, Cory Anderson. I know it's being picky, but we don't need a FB. We just signed Cecil Sapp and Kyle Johnson to contracts. Give us BPA there. Also, we get our 6th rounder back from the Fins. Give us Tony Taylor with that pick.

Joeyjr09
04-15-2007, 03:22 PM
no oline for miami?
:(

I would rather get blalok then timmons but otherwise it would be an amazing draft

James Marten can play LT or OG for us and the Phins get him at a great value in the middle rounds. I debated Blalock for them instead of Timmons but I thought he might fall to their next pick. Also debated Andy Alleman for them as well but thought he would be a reach in early round three.

hugegmenfan
04-15-2007, 03:42 PM
mike walker 5th round and cory anderson 7th round and its a very well done giants mock

BaLLiN
04-15-2007, 04:16 PM
only two acceptable giants picks are Houston and Free, the rest are bad

Miami Kush
04-15-2007, 04:30 PM
I would be a very happy Dolphin fan if that was our draft. I love Rice and Timmons in the 2nd and McDonald in the 3rd is awsome he'll be another great Florida D lineman. Great Picks!

fenikz
04-15-2007, 04:52 PM
below average cards draft

Give them Timmons in the 2nd
Sabby in the 4th
Bain in the 5th

ripdw27
04-15-2007, 09:15 PM
smooth denver draft give the broncos staley in the first n it would be b e a utiful