PDA

View Full Version : Colon Movie for Theaters

Jimmy
04-14-2007, 09:12 PM
How was it?

no spoilers

mfkrush
04-14-2007, 09:13 PM
I just had a preview showing of the colon movie in my bathroom about 20 minutes ago.

Tubby
04-14-2007, 09:14 PM
I need to see it. Ive been looking forward to it since it has been announced. Unfortunately, I just got back from vacation. But so far, it has received bad reviews which worry me.

mfkrush
04-14-2007, 09:15 PM
I need to see it. Ive been looking forward to it since it has been announced. Unfortunately, I just got back from vacation. But so far, it has received bad reviews which worry me.

Dude, I don't know if I can get the video from my bathroom. If you would have let me know before hand. As for my previous post, I was just kidding man.

VoteLynnSwan
04-14-2007, 09:18 PM

who have given it bad reviews? you cannot expect professional critics to give it good reviews.

Jimmy
04-14-2007, 09:19 PM
IBut so far, it has received bad reviews which worry me.

dude you cant tell me you didnt see it coming

the only people that like it are people that find random and meaningless **** funny as hell, like I

it goes to show the majority just sees it as a stupid movie, but its gonna be mad funny