PDA

View Full Version : What approach do you take

Pages : [1] 2

mfkrush
04-14-2007, 09:35 PM
When talking to women?

Do you try and be Mr.Nice guy or play the asshole act? I personally choose to be myself, which just happens to be the asshole act. Usually with alot of girls it works. I say really mean things & make **** jokes and smile when I say them, and they laugh. Some girls call me a prick and take me off their top 8. I say that because of a recent dilemma lol.

islandboy843
04-14-2007, 09:36 PM
When talking to women?

Do you try and be Mr.Nice guy or play the asshole act? I personally choose to be myself, which just happens to be the asshole act. Usually with alot of girls it works. I say really mean things & make **** jokes and smile when I say them, and they laugh. Some girls call me a prick and take me off their top 8. I say that because of a recent dilemma lol.

That has happen to me. Damn Myspace

princefielder28
04-14-2007, 09:38 PM
I had to re-read becuase I thought you said they take their tops off and I was thinking why are you complaining but then I read it again

mfkrush
04-14-2007, 09:40 PM
That has happen to me. Damn Myspace

Yeah, im all like.....*****.....put me in yo top 8. And then shes like, nah man. And im like *****....put me in yo top 8 before I commence on yo ass.

And then shes like....you and what army is going to make me.

And im like....me and pacman *****!

http://www.axcesssports.com/files/bigImages/jones_packman_mug1.jpg

Boston
04-14-2007, 09:44 PM
Yeah, im all like.....*****.....put me in yo top 8. And then shes like, nah man. And im like *****....put me in yo top 8 before I commence on yo ass.

And then shes like....you and what army is going to make me.

And im like....me and pacman *****!

http://www.axcesssports.com/files/bigImages/jones_packman_mug1.jpg

Maybe you should try chasing her around the playground.

mfkrush
04-14-2007, 09:45 PM
Maybe you should try chasing her around the playground.

http://www.hallville.com/778%20Mercedes.Jpg

I don't have 4-wheel drive.

Scotty D
04-14-2007, 09:48 PM
Do you want some candy?

ElectricEye
04-14-2007, 09:49 PM
I talk to them about computers. It never seems to work.

princefielder28
04-14-2007, 09:49 PM
I talk to them about computers. It never seems to work.

Can't imagine why????

ElectricEye
04-14-2007, 09:52 PM
Can't imagine why????

I'm not sure. They don't seem to be all that impressed with my Pokemans either.

KILLERSANTA
04-14-2007, 09:52 PM
Cocky approach
Like I always say:
It's not bragging, if you can do it!!

mfkrush
04-14-2007, 09:53 PM

How many holographics do you have?

KILLERSANTA
04-14-2007, 09:53 PM
Really, that's odd! Where do you live?

ElectricEye
04-14-2007, 09:55 PM
How many holographics do you have?

OVER NINE THOUSAND!

Big Mike
They always come to me. I'm usually in JDC mode (just dont care mode) and just act myself to a certain xtent. I'm naturally a quiet gut around girls. But with my boys I'm a completely diff. person.

princefielder28
Just tell them you like sports and you swing a big bat

mfkrush
04-14-2007, 09:56 PM
Just tell them you like sports and you swing a big bat

Well just as long as they don't have a problem with me pitching and them catching.

Bengals1690
04-14-2007, 09:56 PM
well i just be quiet but kinda cocky. idk. depends on the situation really.

princefielder28
04-14-2007, 09:57 PM
Well just as long as they don't have a problem with me pitching and them catching.

It should be alright as long as their glove isn't too worn out

Big Mike
OVER NINE THOUSAND!

I had 36 Hallows. But i traded my Alakazam for all the fossil cards. Little did he know I had doubles.:)

I had Zapdos, Articuno and Moltres too as well as Jolteon, FLareon and Vaporeon or whatever. I had so many of them. Those were my fave ones above.

ElectricEye

I too, wish to partake in this blatant display of sexual innuendo.

mfkrush
I had 36 Hallows. But i traded my Alakazam for all the fossil cards. Little did he know I had doubles.:)

I had Zapdos, Articuno and Moltres too as well as Jolteon, FLareon and Vaporeon or whatever. I had so many of them. Those were my fave ones above.

I have a holographic jenna jameson, she has unlimited hit power

KILLERSANTA
04-14-2007, 09:58 PM
well i just be quiet but kinda cocky. idk. depends on the situation really.

Cockyness is the way to go!!!

And if all else fails..I whip out my wang..

Bengals1690
04-14-2007, 09:58 PM

i could never get charizard or venasaur. i had blastiose though. The first 2 packs i opended had holograph gyradoses in them, it was kinda dissapointing.

LitoSheppard
04-14-2007, 09:59 PM
just spit your game be funny and chill its easy

princefielder28
I have a holographic jenna jameson, she has unlimited hit power

Thats the funniest thing I've heard all day

jets future
well i in a sticky situation. girl used to like me. but i find that out like today. well she liked me a long time ago. i m trying to win her back, but i donno how to aporach the fact that she used to like me.

can some one help me

mfkrush
just spit your game be funny and chill its easy

I hope you actually read my post. Im not asking for advice lmao

Big Mike
04-14-2007, 10:00 PM
i could never get charizard or venasaur. i had blastiose though. The first 2 packs i opended had holograph gyradoses in them, it was kinda dissapointing.

Yea I had Blastoise. I loved that one too but it was impossible to trade for or open a CHarizard. I also had Venasaur. I once sold a fake hollo hauntar that i made for a hollo gangar. Stupid kids.:)

Bengals1690
also, if theres a guitar handy, just whip it out and play every rose has its thorn. seriously. thats how i got my current girl lol.

RoyHall#1
Why would you rather pitch than catch? I've never understood this...

ElectricEye
lol@this thread turning into a discussion about teh pokemans.
Seriously, I don't really have an approach. Whatever I do, I seem to do it wrong though, since I always end up with catholic saint girls.

princefielder28
well i in a sticky situation. girl used to like me. but i find that out like today. well she liked me a long time ago. i m trying to win her back, but i donno how to aporach the fact that she used to like me.

can some one help me

Just say you have the hardware to make her happy and if she doesn't want your tools then she's missing out

KILLERSANTA
04-14-2007, 10:01 PM

can some one help me

Go up to her, Take out your wang and say "Suck it B****"...Works everytime!!!!!

princefielder28
04-14-2007, 10:02 PM

But you're Santa so your have all your "HOs!"

jets future

lol. that can work too. but seriosuly.

ElectricEye
Ask her if she's ever seen a trouser snake. If she bites...well...I think you know what to do.

KILLERSANTA
04-14-2007, 10:03 PM
lol. that can work too. but seriosuly.

WTF do you mean "can"...It does!!!!

Big Mike

can some one help me

Dont try to win her back. Just start talking to her and crap and show her your trueself because thats what she liked in the 1st place. But dont pursue hard because that shows weakness. I got into a fight with a girl a while back and we were good friends. All of a sudden in Science class im talking to the girl that sits beside her (she a 9/10) and the other girl i fought(verbally) starts talking to me.

Didnt even have to say sorry.:)

Lesson: They always come running back to big mike.;)

KILLERSANTA
Ask her if she's ever seen a trouser snake. If she bites...well...I think you know what to do.

hahahaha Spek (+rep)

Big Mike
04-14-2007, 10:04 PM

I had Gyrados too. I also had a red Gyrados, it looked nice. It was a pic of Gyrados coming out of the water and screaming at 3 guys in a canoe. Classic.

princefielder28
04-14-2007, 10:04 PM
Dont try to win her back. Just start talking to her and crap and show her your trueself because thats what she liked in the 1st place. But dont pursue hard because that shows weakness. I got into a fight with a girl a while back and we were good friends. All of a sudden in Science class im talking to the girl that sits beside her (she a 9/10) and the other girl i fought(verbally) starts talking to me.

science class is good but when it comes to extra-ciriculars she runs away again

jets future
04-14-2007, 10:06 PM

lol i think thats the best adivce i can get. i would try to positive rep u but i have to spread it around other users.

but its funny she liked me cus i was a bad ass back in the day. i like setteled down. she like this other guy and he is a crazy dude but she liked him cus he is funny

islandboy843
I Just joke around to open them up. Then i go in for the kill.

princefielder28
lol i think thats the best adivce i can get. i would try to positive rep u but i have to spread it around other users.

but its funny she liked me cus i was a bad ass back in the day. i like setteled down. she like this other guy and he is a crazy dude but she liked him cus he is funny

Adice: Don't be something you're not, be yourself!

Big Mike
04-14-2007, 10:07 PM

LMAO, is the girl black, white, brown or what? This could lead to more expert advice.

Also: DOnt try to be funny, if its not natural than dont try to be funny. I hate people who try so hard...

jets future
04-14-2007, 10:08 PM
Adice: Don't be something you're not, be yourself!

its funny cus i was acting liek a sorry ass like 10 mins. i guess i gotta go my old ways. like 10 mins ago i kept apologizin and ****. damn i never relized that.

Big Mike
its funny cus i was acting liek a sorry ass like 10 mins. i guess i gotta go my old ways. like 10 mins ago i kept apologizin and ****. damn i never relized that.

OMG!!!!!!! He showed weaknessssss, iits TOO LATE!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

jets future
LMAO, is the girl black, white, brown or what? This could lead to more expert advice.

Also: DOnt try to be funny, if its not natural than dont try to be funny. I hate people who try so hard...
i highly doubt you can help me more since she is indian

ElectricEye
04-14-2007, 10:09 PM

Dude, what's with you and Indians?

princefielder28

tell her you enjoy gambling; thats really bad!!!! :)

jets future
OMG!!!!!!! He showed weaknessssss, iits TOO LATE!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

you know me i keep it real. i m going to my old habits around her.

jets future
04-14-2007, 10:10 PM
tell her you enjoy gambling; thats really bad!!!! :)

lol not native american

i m indian

jets future
04-14-2007, 10:10 PM
Dude, what's with you and Indians?

probably cus i am.

Big Mike
04-14-2007, 10:11 PM

I have a good history with brown chicks. But you doubted me so the femanologist advice from Big Mike is off limits to you for 2 days.

princefielder28
04-14-2007, 10:13 PM
lol not native american

i m indian

Good luck, just be yourself!

ElectricEye
04-14-2007, 10:15 PM
hah. I need some advice. How the hell do you get a girlfriend when your home schooled? I don't think it's possible, but Big Mike seems to know everything, so it's worth a shot asking.

jets future
04-14-2007, 10:15 PM
well i m going to see her tommorow at some program. tonight i gotta recap on how i used to be. damn i ran every thing back in the day i was the funniest dude on the block. well i ll try getting her back

jets future
04-14-2007, 10:16 PM
hah. I need some advice. How the hell do you get a girlfriend when your home schooled? I don't think it's possible, but Big Mike seems to know everything, so it's worth a shot asking.

go to the mall
tons of chicks every where

ElectricEye
well i m going to see her tommorow at some program. tonight i gotta recap on how i used to be. damn i ran every thing back in the day i was the funniest dude on the block. well i ll try getting her back

Be sure to wear nice shoes.

Big Mike

How old are you my friend??? DO you live around people your age that are good looking. Girls to be moore specific, unless you swing the other way. In that case I cant help you....

KILLERSANTA
04-14-2007, 10:17 PM
I Just joke around to open them up. Then i go in for the kill.
You have a big wang too? I kill more then one hoe! :(

jets future
Be sure to wear nice shoes.

lol it happens to be she liked me when i had my air force ones lol what a coincidence.
but like i said a pimp makes a pimp. the shoes compliment the pimp

princefielder28

Dress like you use to but make it look nice if it already isn't

ElectricEye
How old are you my friend???

I'm sixteen.

jets future
04-14-2007, 10:18 PM
I'm sixteen.

go to the mall. if you lived in ny just go to the palisades mall (second biggest mall in america) there are tons of bitches every where at friday and saturday nights

Big Mike
04-14-2007, 10:18 PM
I'm sixteen.

I'm turning sixteen so I will try. First of all do you have any Guy friends that attend regular school?

Big Mike
04-14-2007, 10:19 PM
go to the mall. if you lived in ny just go to the palisades mall (second biggest mall in america) there are tons of bitches every where

Beleive me that only works for brave men. You must be more specific to because unless you have an age radar you may make mistakes.

jets future
04-14-2007, 10:20 PM
Beleive me that only works for brave men. You must be more specific to because unless you have an age radar you may make mistakes.

i love going to the mall at night time i m always pimpin chicks

ElectricEye
go to the mall. if you lived in ny just go to the palisades mall (second biggest mall in america) there are tons of bitches every where at friday and saturday nights

I'm not really looking for a ***** lol. Besides, I'm not good at approaching people. That's just kinda creepy.

And yeah, I do Big Mike. Gonna try going down that road soon. Been awhile between girlfriends for me, and I have the time and the money. So I might as well.

KILLERSANTA
The best way to get in a girl pants...This works EVERYTIME!!!! No lie!!!!

Rape!!!

princefielder28

Rape!!!

Bold strategy

ElectricEye
04-14-2007, 10:21 PM

Rape!!!

I was going to make a joke about rape, but I haven't been around long enough to pull it off.

jets future
04-14-2007, 10:22 PM
Bold strategy

lol.

its just all the girls i seen. this one girl when she smiles, it just makes my day.
but i wanna win her before it's just friends cus it's going in that pace.i gotta make a drastic change

islandboy843
04-14-2007, 10:22 PM
Drugging her is better

princefielder28
04-14-2007, 10:23 PM
lol.

its just all the girls i seen. this one girl when she smiles, it just makes my day.
but i wanna win her before it's just friends cus it's going in that pace.i gotta make a drastic change

Be aggressive and just go out and ask her and if not then you'll just be friends

ElectricEye
04-14-2007, 10:23 PM
Drugging her is better

Rohypnol is very cheap.

princefielder28
04-14-2007, 10:24 PM
Rohypnol is very cheap.

Eye drops that are consumed put you out; saw it on CSI

islandboy843
04-14-2007, 10:24 PM
She wouldnt know what hit her.

jets future
04-14-2007, 10:26 PM
but how i was acting before when she liked me i was acting like a gangsta like i did some stupid stuff, and was really spontanious. i dont wanna come out and be like that, so then she will think i m wired

KILLERSANTA
04-14-2007, 10:27 PM
Bold strategy

But good ;)

Drugging her is better

I was going to said give her a roofie,But i went with rape instead!

KILLERSANTA
04-14-2007, 10:28 PM
Eye drops that are consumed put you out; saw it on CSI

I think my fist, works the best....

Big Mike
I'm not really looking for a ***** lol. Besides, I'm not good at approaching people. That's just kinda creepy.

And yeah, I do Big Mike. Gonna try going down that road soon. Been awhile between girlfriends for me, and I have the time and the money. So I might as well.

Okay thats good news. Contact your friends and ask if they ever make runs/missions as we call them up here to girls houses or if they ever come to their houses. Hopefully if this is the case, your friend will be loyal and ask the girl to bring another girl to the house. Make sure that your friend chills with nice looking girls because, nice girls hang out with dymes like themselves. When you go to your friends house, make it like its coincidental that you went to his house, say you have nothing to do and that you were wondering if he wanted to play Basketball, Golf, Hockey or whatever you like to play. Then your friend should say, "Oh well you can just chill here then." Then he can introduce you to the girls after he indicates privately which one is his main squeeze(girl.) If you have the right "aproach" this will hopefully start a good relationship. Otherwise you should just go to parties and such that are local and start to bubble(grind) on random girls that are good looking. Make sure that you make the right read/scan on the girls so that they dont burn you. Because the gassed (concieted) girls will.

To you from Dr. Big Mike:)

ElectricEye
But good ;)

I was going to said give her a roofie,But i went with rape instead!

It's more of a sure thing.

KILLERSANTA
04-14-2007, 10:29 PM
It's more of a sure thing.

Yup..That's why i went with rape..Not all weed is good weed!

neko4
04-14-2007, 10:30 PM
I remeber what happened last time someone asked this question...everyone was saying show her your D***

ElectricEye
04-14-2007, 10:30 PM
Hah, thanks Big Mike. I'm not as girl challenged as I made myself out to be on the first page, I'm a geek...no hiding that, but I'm not socially inept. Haven't tried in awhile though.

jets future
04-14-2007, 10:31 PM
well i m so scared, i dont wanna come out really weired, or i dont want to come out like i had a chance but blew it cus i was a *****

princefielder28
04-14-2007, 10:31 PM
well i m so scared, i dont wanna come out really weired, or i dont want to come out like i had a chance but blew it cus i was a *****

Grow a pair and be a man!

Big Mike
04-14-2007, 10:32 PM
Hah, thanks Big Mike. I'm not as girl challenged as I made myself out to be on the first page, I'm a geek...no hiding that, but I'm not socially inept. Haven't tried in awhile though.

Anytime bro.

KILLERSANTA
I remeber what happened last time someone asked this question...everyone was saying show her your D***
I got that cover in page 3(I think) ;)

Big Mike

Maybe ou should move on. Or MAN THE FU** UP and TAKE CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!

jets future
04-14-2007, 10:33 PM
Grow a pair and be a man!

lol i know i was going to get one of those, i dont wanna sound so emotinal. but this girl really cuaght my eye today. and when i found out she liked me before i was like dammmm

princefielder28
04-14-2007, 10:33 PM
lol i know i was going to get one of those, i dont wanna sound so emotinal. but this girl really cuaght my eye today. and when i found out she liked me before i was like dammmm

Now all this talking you're doing put it into actions and get the job done

ElectricEye
04-14-2007, 10:34 PM
Dude, don't be so emo about it. Girls don't like that. Atleast not the good ones anyway.

elway777
04-14-2007, 10:34 PM
Just stick it in her.

islandboy843
04-14-2007, 10:35 PM
do it in the butt

Big Mike
04-14-2007, 10:36 PM
Do It In The Mouth!!!

ElectricEye
04-14-2007, 10:36 PM
do it in the butt

STICK IT IN HER POOPER

jets future
04-14-2007, 10:37 PM
so tommorow i m going to come out gangsterish but in a pimp way. notgoing to play soft. i ll update yall tommorow if ya want

ElectricEye
04-14-2007, 10:38 PM
so tommorow i m going to come out gangsterish but in a pimp way. notgoing to play soft. i ll update yall tommorow if ya want

Take a page from Pacman. He gets tons of girls. Make it rain.

elway777
Depends whether she is hurtin for squirtin...

islandboy843

How bout bein your damn self.

Big Mike
Yea, give us an update. And I'll give you some advice, I dont do gameplans but I can make you one pending the results. Do you have a pic of her?????????????????

Bengals1690
04-14-2007, 10:39 PM
Take a page from Pacman. He gets tons of girls. Make it rain.

then spit in her face.

mfkrush
Just ask her out, if she says no and gets mad reply "Hey, if I wanted any lip, I would scrape it off my zipper, what time do you want me to pick you up?"

jets future
Yea, give us an update. And I'll give you some advice, I dont do gameplans but I can make you one pending the results. Do you have a pic of her?????????????????

nah not with me, but her image gets stuck in my mind.

damn i sound so ****** emiontial.

mfkrush
04-14-2007, 10:40 PM

Yeah you do, she is probably a ****. Just pack the meat and move onto the next kennel.

Big Mike
04-14-2007, 10:40 PM

Yeah man whats wrong with you. Act like a man you vagina.

islandboy843
04-14-2007, 10:41 PM

You remind of my B****.

i had to do it.

Bengals1690

be yourself. be in a good mood. smile alot. compliment her. be kinda cocky. there you go.

ElectricEye
Just ask her out, if she says no and gets mad reply "Hey, if I wanted any lip, I would scrape it off my zipper, what time do you want me to pick you up?"

This post is of exemplary quality.

elway777

Gameplan?

We all know Jetsfuture is strictly man on man.

jets future
Yeah you do, she is probably a ****. Just pack the meat and move onto the next kennel.

well shge aint like those other hoes that just go by. she seems like a person i can actually keep a relationship with.

Damix
04-14-2007, 10:42 PM
Me and my best friend are always competing for girls, I'm a nicer person, just cause I'm too shy to be a real asshole to a girl, but my friend is cocky as hell when he talks to a girl and doesn't quit even if it is obvious the girl doesn't like him.

What I have found is the girl usually likes me at first, but if we see her another night then she'll like my friend.

Weird that this pretty much happens everytime

DChess
04-14-2007, 10:42 PM
go to the cemetary, chicks dig me there, ive gotten laid so many times

mfkrush
04-14-2007, 10:43 PM

LOL @ this fool talking about gameplans.

"We have to contain her, we can't let her get to the outside"

dude is talking about her like she is Michael Vick or something.

ElectricEye
04-14-2007, 10:43 PM
Dude, seriously, since you know the girl already, just ask her out to a movie or something. The hardest thing is breaking the ice. Since it's already broken, it's not that hard. Then again, I'm a /v/irgin, so my advice isn't that valuable in this situation.

elway777
04-14-2007, 10:44 PM
Do not discuss chode...

jets future
04-14-2007, 10:44 PM

thats the advice you get in a football site.lol.

i ll never forget to blitz.lol

mfkrush
04-14-2007, 10:45 PM
thats the advice you get in a football site.lol.

i ll never forget to blitz.lol

Just don't comeout in nickel, when she is expecting you to comeouti n dime. And you'll be alright

DChess
Do not discuss chode...

i dont think titletowns gotten over his chode

Big Mike

LOL, it was a joke bro. You know how people say stuff like, "you got no game when it comes to macking girls," when people who plan what they're going to do instead of be themselves, they are making gameplans. Thats what the young people up in CAN. say sometimes

jets future
04-14-2007, 10:47 PM
Just don't comeout in nickel, when she is expecting you to comeouti n dime. And you'll be alright

well i dont want to play the cover 2. prob play the 4-3, but i m going to need a run stopper.

that sounds pretty ****. but i dont know what i just said

mfkrush
04-14-2007, 10:48 PM
but i m going to need a run stopper.

http://www.culturefreak.com/blog-cabin/http:/www.culturefreak.com/images/gag.jpg/gag.jpg

pretty effective in stopping the run

elway777
04-14-2007, 10:48 PM
i dont think titletowns gotten over his chode

Ha, it'll attract one of his cousins...

You know him being from the midwest and everything.

Big Mike
04-14-2007, 10:49 PM
HEY GUYS, What's a CHODE???????
Im so curious now!!!!

jets future
04-14-2007, 10:51 PM
lol more drama.

she thought i liked her freined which i really dont. so if she thought that i dunno if she likes me. but i m going to come out there and start playing some hard core defence tommorow

ElectricEye
04-14-2007, 10:52 PM
lol more drama.

she thought i liked her freined which i really dont. so if she thought that i dunno if she likes me. but i m going to come out there and start playing some hard core defence tommorow

lol teenage soap operas. This is why I miss being in the dating game.

jets future
04-14-2007, 10:55 PM
BTW not to mention she liekd my friend but was really disgusted by him today and claims to hate him. so i guess this is my chance

Big Mike
04-14-2007, 10:55 PM
BTW not to mention she liekd my friend but was really disgusted by him today and claims to hate him. so i guess this is my chance

WEAK SIDE OVERLOAD BLITZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ElectricEye
04-14-2007, 10:57 PM

loldrama. I wish I had an exciting life.
Nows your chance though. Pull out the old 46. Go in for the kill. Send everyone.

jets future
04-14-2007, 10:59 PM
loldrama. I wish I had an exciting life.
Nows your chance though. Pull out the old 46. Go in for the kill. Send everyone.

lol

i think i know what you guys are trying to say. lol but please stop the football language i m getting confused before i play all the safteies and corners up.

elway777
04-14-2007, 11:01 PM
These threads are great.

What's next, a "what do boobies look like?" thread?

mfkrush
04-14-2007, 11:02 PM
WEAK SIDE OVERLOAD BLITZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

LOL, that was funny.

Im kind of popular playing Quarterback and all, however I don't get mixed up into all that drama ****. If you just don't "care" about anything like that, people will tend to try and hangout with you because drama is for lame-oz

ElectricEye
These threads are great.

Since it's been brought up...

mfkrush
These threads are great.

If you are referring to my initial post, actually read it. The thread wasn't based off the sole purpose of Jets problems.

jets future
04-14-2007, 11:03 PM
These threads are great.

lol. its just bunch of 16 and 15 year olders going through girls and ****

mfkrush
04-14-2007, 11:04 PM
lol. its just bunch of 16 and 15 year olders going through girls and ****

Im 17. Check yo facts!

jets future
04-14-2007, 11:05 PM
If you are referring to my initial post, actually read it. The thread wasn't based off the sole purpose of Jets problems.

lol.i wanted one of these threads to come up. i was going to make one. lol
well gave this thread a good 5 pages or some what.

jets future
04-14-2007, 11:05 PM
Im 17. Check yo facts!

oh well big mike and electric are like 16 while i m a year younger.

ElectricEye
04-14-2007, 11:06 PM
I'm actually not 16. I just get off on making people think I am.

jets future
04-14-2007, 11:07 PM
I'm actually not 16. I just get off on making people think I am.

well you said you were.

well just a bunch of teen gossip

edit i mean discussion instead of gossip

mfkrush
04-14-2007, 11:08 PM
well you said you were.

well just a bunch of teen gossip

I heard susan has the herp lip.

DChess

you misunderstood, she has a hair lip, thats how rumors get started

ElectricEye
Hah. I'm 16.
Anyway, yeah, teen drama is funny.
Does she liek me1!1/!?? ZOMG WHY AM I NOT IN TOP 8!

jets future
04-14-2007, 11:09 PM

lol i meant to change it to discussion.

well i think im pregaming pretty well. it just depends how i perform on the real game. and i ll give you guys the postgame

ElectricEye
04-14-2007, 11:09 PM
lol i meant to change it to discussion.

well i think im pregaming pretty well. it just depends how i perform on the real game. and i ll give you guys the postgame

Will it include highlights?
And if anything kinky goes down...it didn't happen without pictures.

jets future
04-14-2007, 11:11 PM
Will it include highlights?
And if anything kinky goes down...it didn't happen without pictures.

lol it wont be sports center, i m not makin a top 10.

but i ll give good anyalis. olny if we had a commetator.
lol

islandboy843
04-14-2007, 11:14 PM
i want to be a commentator

mfkrush
04-14-2007, 11:15 PM

Why? It would be like commentating a Cleveland Browns game.

ElectricEye
I'll do the play by play.

jets future

then were going to have to hire cammera man.
lol

well it ll be tough doing that from South carolina
lol

islandboy843
04-14-2007, 11:16 PM

At least some1 will be dominating.

elway777
Who wants to volunteer to be Jetsfutures spell check?

What?

No one?

jets future

that wasnt funny

lol
its going to be more like commentating a colts game. happy ending.

ElectricEye
04-14-2007, 11:17 PM
Who wants to volunteer to be Jetsfutures spell check?

What?

No one?

lol, it would take a bit more than spell check.

mfkrush
that wasnt funny

lol
its going to be more like commentating a colts game. happy ending.

Don't bringup the colts. Im still trying to get over the loss. Bumbles Mc-Grossman made me a very mad guy.

islandboy843
then were going to have to hire cammera man.
lol

well it ll be tough doing that from South carolina
lol

i can get anywhere anytime with my magic carpet

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
I was in love once.

Then I slit her throat.

Big Mike
04-14-2007, 11:18 PM

LMAO, good one

Don Vito
04-14-2007, 11:19 PM
I was in love once.

Then I slit her throat.

Got his user name changed, big Jay Cutler fan.

jets future
lol, it would take a bit more than spell check.

well i m going to be doing the performance. but i think i m going to need to hire a new coach cus bigmike hasnt gave me a "game plan " in a while.lol

prob need a new offensive coordinator

Big Mike
Got his user name changed, big Jay Cutler fan.

wrong thread bro

Big Mike
04-14-2007, 11:20 PM
well i m going to be doing the performance. but i think i m going to need to hire a new coach cus bigmike hasnt gave me a "game plan " in a while.lol

o i thought it was tomorrow. 2morrow i will give you a gameplan, after all, games do start at 1:00 EST on SUndays

jets future
04-14-2007, 11:22 PM
o i thought it was tomorrow. 2morrow i will give you a gameplan, after all, games do start at 1:00 EST on SUndays

nah man even thought i m from new york. this is a pacific game. probably a double header. it could of been a sunday night game, but they say they want to play the better teams on sunday nights

ElectricEye
04-14-2007, 11:22 PM

Don't go after the Big Money offensive coordinators. Look at how Al Saunders turned out. Just run what's best for your personnel. If you have a good running game, get to the hole quickly and drive through. If you have more of a passing style offense, well...I can't think of anything for that one. But I tried.

04-14-2007, 11:23 PM
Go with an internal hiring.

ElectricEye
04-14-2007, 11:24 PM
Go with an internal hiring.

lolinternal.

islandboy843
04-14-2007, 11:25 PM
I will be the Randy Moss of commentaitng

jets future
04-14-2007, 11:29 PM
lol this thread has been pretty funny
just like last night in the thread i was in, that was funny.
well when i come back from these things at the night time, i just keep on talking

islandboy843
04-14-2007, 11:30 PM
man my sig is nice

Big Mike
04-14-2007, 11:32 PM
man my sig is nice

it is, i was gonna say it but was too lazy

jets future
04-14-2007, 11:33 PM

yo coach we have to go over some plays

lol i m jk

if you want to you can go ahead

islandboy843
04-14-2007, 11:34 PM

Thanks man for being honest.

ElectricEye
Yeah, that is a good one.

Windy
Rap Battle I

Big Mike vs Jets Future

Winner: Lots of Rep

Must begin now

Big Mike
04-14-2007, 11:35 PM
yo coach we have to go over some plays

lol i m jk

if you want to you can go ahead

just PM me during the timeouts/halftime

Big Mike
04-14-2007, 11:35 PM
Okay, SOrry but I have to rip you Jets Future, ill post ,my diss soon and you better retaliate

jets future
04-14-2007, 11:36 PM
just PM me during the timeouts/halftime

lol this is a straight game. they dont play with half time.
too bad we cant use challenges

ElectricEye
04-14-2007, 11:36 PM
*tries best not to sound like the total white geek he is*

jets future
04-14-2007, 11:37 PM
Rap Battle I

Big Mike vs Jets Future

Must begin now

thats really random

Windy
04-14-2007, 11:38 PM
Its starting now. Hurry up. Winner gets all.

Best idea ever, Windy.

ElectricEye
AWWWWWWWWWWW ITSA GOIN DOWWWWWWWWWWWWWN!
lol@what this thread has become

jets future
04-14-2007, 11:39 PM
lol i cant play any drills
i gotta focus on this game

ElectricEye
lol i cant play any drills
i gotta focus on this game

Your just scared.

Big Mike
Rap Battle I

Big Mike vs Jets Future

Must begin now

Your name is Jets Future so Ill finish you very fast
Acting like a girl on these forums getting slammed in the ass
Has girl problems and it figures cause he cant last
In bed that is, when he ask for sex they say "Ill Pass"

He's Just a little boy from Southern Asia, cant even spell
Dissed me for saying he's lurkin, which is true i can tell
Has a man crush on 50 Cent, if he was in jail
He would want a conjugal visit from him instead of bail

islandboy843
04-14-2007, 11:40 PM
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Big Mike
04-14-2007, 11:41 PM
get At Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-14-2007, 11:42 PM
Your name is Jets Future so Ill finish you very fast
Acting like a girl on these forums getting slammed in the ass
Has girl problems and it figures cause he cant last
In bed that is, when he ask for sex they say "Ill Pass"

He's Just a little boy from Southern Asia, cant even spell
Dissed me for saying he's lurkin, which is true i can tell
Has a man crush on 50 Cent, if he was in jail
He would want a conjugal visit from him instead of bail

WOW. Lol, amazing.

That was really good. Ball's in your court, jets future.

ElectricEye
What's that famous Smokey line from Friday I'm looking for?

Windy
http://www.hollywoodjesus.com/movie/8_mile/33.jpeg

aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

islandboy843
i wanna hear(see) some straight hotfire spittin

Big Mike
What's that famous Smokey line from Friday I'm looking for?

You got knocked the F out

Boston
04-14-2007, 11:44 PM
You got knocked the F out

FUBAR, big time.

Big Mike
04-14-2007, 11:47 PM
taking a while to respond so I'm going to sleep guys. Because its 12:45 where I live. i will retaliate to all raps tomorrow

jets future
04-14-2007, 11:47 PM
i m too tired to think of some thing. u win. i dont care much for rep.
i just cant keep on thinkin about this girl.

Big Mike
04-14-2007, 11:48 PM

OMGG!!!!!!! C'mon.

Anyways are you in love or something. DAMN!!!!!!!!

DChess
04-14-2007, 11:49 PM

that last sentence really mad you sound cool, and by cool, i of course mean ***

islandboy843
04-14-2007, 11:49 PM

No damn excuses in the Terror Dome

Big Mike
04-14-2007, 11:50 PM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boston
04-14-2007, 11:50 PM

Yes, yes you can. Just wallow in it for the rest of your life. You'll turn out fine.

jets future
04-14-2007, 11:51 PM

lol well i can stop forgetting about her. but i just cant think right now. its so late.
i m not a free styler.
i got the gameplans

ElectricEye
04-14-2007, 11:52 PM
lol well i can stop forgetting about her. but i just cant think right now. its so late.
i m not a free styler.
i got the gameplans

Can't stop forgetting...you realize what you just said...right?

Big Mike
04-14-2007, 11:53 PM
Can't stop forgetting...you realize what you just said...right?

LMAO, good job for pointing that out. I will now return the rep you gave me.

ElectricEye
04-14-2007, 11:53 PM
Zomg Im One Of Teh Kool Kids Nao!1!1!!1!

slightlyaraiderfan
04-14-2007, 11:54 PM
I've said this before, but seriously....I tell chicks im a Moderator on an online message forum. Works everysingle time

Big Mike
04-14-2007, 11:54 PM
i'll do it 2morrow b/c I gave too much rep away today. Today's threads were VERY funny.

ANYways Im out. Rest my eyes...

jets future
04-14-2007, 11:55 PM
u know what i really dont care if she rejects me. but it just came to my head when i saw i had a chance.

Big Mike
I've said this before, but seriously....I tell chicks im a Moderator on an online message forum. Works everysingle time

Thats Dynamite

Boston

Define "chicks."

jets future
i'll do it 2morrow b/c I gave too much rep away today. Today's threads were VERY funny.

ANYways Im out. Rest my eyes...

you mean tonight cus i was on
lol

04-14-2007, 11:57 PM

Whenever I go into LA clubs, I tell all the girls I'm a team leader, and they all go "well you'll need to do better than that, there's an actual moderator back there". god damn you SARF, stealing all my tang!

DChess
04-14-2007, 11:58 PM
jets future is complaining about some girl
he really wants her to touch his sausgae curl
he probaly has no chance, mainly because of his appearance
one lazy eye, and a fish hook hand,but give him so props hes got persaverance
he watches her while she sleeps to know everything about her
she got a restraining order, but a hit on his life is what she would prefer

islandboy843
04-14-2007, 11:59 PM
im only a veteran. all i get is the girls from the retirement home.

jets future
04-15-2007, 12:02 AM
jets future is complaining about some girl
he really wants her to touch his sausgae curl
he probaly has no chance, mainly because of his appearance
one lazy eye, and a fish hook hand,but give him so love hes got persaverance
he watch her while she sleeps to know everything about her
she got a restraining order, but a hit on his life is what she would prefer

lol

i want to be nominated for most entertaning poster award

but too bad no one lieks me since i have like -52 points

Boston
04-15-2007, 12:06 AM
lol

i want to be nominated for most entertaning poster award

but too bad no one lieks me since i have like -52 points

I e-repped you.

jets future
04-15-2007, 12:07 AM
thats just lame

Boston
04-15-2007, 12:09 AM
thats just lame

You don't have the decency to answer my question?

jets future
04-15-2007, 12:11 AM
i hate when we are just chillin and were all being funny, and some annoying hater comes out of no where.

Boston
04-15-2007, 12:12 AM
i hate when we are just chillin and were all being funny, and some annoying hater comes out of no where.

I'm curious about how much weight my rep has .

slightlyaraiderfan
04-15-2007, 12:14 AM
Define "chicks."
Here's an example:

http://www.gossiportruth.com/wp-content/images/jessica-alba-bikini.jpg

Whenever I go into LA clubs, I tell all the girls I'm a team leader, and they all go "well you'll need to do better than that, there's an actual moderator back there". god damn you SARF, stealing all my tang!
Sorry man, next time you're down here...let me know, and i'll let you borrow my "I'm a Moderator, and you're not" shirt

islandboy843
04-15-2007, 12:15 AM
i wish i had more rep.

jets future
04-15-2007, 12:15 AM
i wish i hada green box.
i had like -18 on like thursday, but some candian ppl kept giving me -rep

Boston
04-15-2007, 12:16 AM
http://hometown.aol.com/rufflife3628127/images/ugly%20girl.jpg

Ever wonder why they never look the same in the morning?

ElectricEye
04-15-2007, 12:22 AM
Here's an example:

http://www.gossiportruth.com/wp-content/images/jessica-alba-bikini.jpg

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/614/1170240509540an9.jpg
Not sure I trust this one.

Smokey Joe
04-15-2007, 12:24 AM
I'm kinda in between. I also crack stupid jokes, but I am also a gentleman at times, and act nice...

49ersfan_87
04-15-2007, 02:16 AM
Tell her you visit a football message board and think about the NFL Draft 365 days a year, and that your main vocabulary consists of words like "owned" and "pwned". As well, explain to her the complexities of a power blocking scheme and its differences from a ZBS type scheme. She will be hot for you, dawg.

Caddy
04-15-2007, 05:23 AM
Tell her you visit a football message board and think about the NFL Draft 365 days a year, and that your main vocabulary consists of words like "owned" and "pwned". As well, explain to her the complexities of a power blocking scheme and its differences from a ZBS type scheme. She will be hot for you, dawg.

I might be wrong on this, but I'm pretty sure she won't be.

draftguru151
04-15-2007, 06:46 AM

Yea, that really doesn't work. :(

Addict
04-15-2007, 06:49 AM
Yea, that really doesn't work. :(

you tried?

draftguru151
04-15-2007, 07:21 AM
you tried?

No, I was just joking.

Jimmy
04-15-2007, 07:56 AM
you tried?

belive me if it worked, none of us would be here

Addict
04-15-2007, 08:03 AM
belive me if it worked, none of us would be here

Whahahaha that's true. Even though I doubt everyone on the forum is single.

and DG: I know you were, just thought I'd give you a set-up for a funny story

KILLERSANTA
04-15-2007, 09:05 AM
Tell her your g ay...Then be really nice and act g ay...Then, Ask to have sex, Just to try it with a woman..Works 99.9% of the time!

jets future
04-15-2007, 09:25 AM
i m talking to her freind and she tells me she was talking. i asked her is it true if her freind used to like me but she s like, she was talking about another justin. but that doesent sound right cus i was the olny one there, and we were taking pictures and the girl i like went between me and my friend and this kid said i remeber when she used to like justin. so i think she s lieing. but if she is telling the truth. lol i m so confused

duckseason
04-15-2007, 09:39 AM
Me and my best friend are always competing for girls, I'm a nicer person, just cause I'm too shy to be a real asshole to a girl, but my friend is cocky as hell when he talks to a girl and doesn't quit even if it is obvious the girl doesn't like him.

What I have found is the girl usually likes me at first, but if we see her another night then she'll like my friend.

Weird that this pretty much happens everytime
That's because the girl is scared at first, but goes home thinking about the guy that caught her attention. She wonders why he didn't seem to give a crap about what she thought of him. She feels like there's something to strive for. And that's what she'll naturally do. Try to prove that she's good enough for him. There's nothing interesting or exciting about a nice guy (to most weak minded girls.) She naturally gravitates toward what's initially familiar and comfortable, but that's not what she really wants. It really is true- most girls want a guy with a perceived "bad" side. They won't always admit it in front of us, but it's just in their nature. We've all seen it. If you come across too soft and nice, then she'll perceive you as the type of guy she can come crying to when the bad dude was being bad. But you won't be the bad dude that got inside her. That isn't your function in her life, because her initial impression of you caused her inner auto-pilot to toss you into the nice guy category. Along with all the other guys she instinctively deemed too weak to push up inside with authority. Of course, this is just a vast generalization of the collective female mindset. But if your goal is to peel girls regularly without putting forth wasted effort, then you've just got to drop the nice guy thing. If you set that nice guy pace, then the girl is going to play along, and play you. She wants to be dug out just as bad as you want to dig in, but if she thinks you're that nice guy, then she won't show it. You'll find yourself playing the role of buying dinners and all that prerequisite nonsense, because that is the path you laid from the beginning. The scenic route. But if you let her know how things really are right off the bat, then she can flip to page 10 along with you without feeling out of place. She'll bounce to the movement of the string on your finger as long as you let it be known that you know what you're doing. The first step is showing her that she needs you, and not the other way around. The so called "bad guy" usually accomplishes this without even realizing how he did it.

And this wasn't all directed at you, Damix. I just started rambling as the thoughts came out, and am speaking in general terms. There's obviously much more to be said on this subject. Far too many factors to consider for any given situation to speak definitively on one of them from afar. Just thought I'd throw my pennies in the pot. I usually find that the appearance of confidence is the single most desirable trait you can display in the attraction of women. Lack it and lose.

Addict
04-15-2007, 09:59 AM
pfff... girls who like bad guys aren't my type to begin with.

If your buddy acts like an arrogant ass... and girls dig him... you're looking for the wrong girls. Just be yourself and you'll end up with a girl you can actually be yourself with.

duckseason
04-15-2007, 10:06 AM
pfff... girls who like bad guys aren't my type to begin with.

If your buddy acts like an arrogant ass... and girls dig him... you're looking for the wrong girls. Just be yourself and you'll end up with a girl you can actually be yourself with.
Yeah, it depends on what your motivation is. Many guys our age aren't yet looking for a girl. And if they are, they probably aren't very satisfied with their sex life.

Addict
04-15-2007, 10:18 AM
Yeah, it depends on what your motivation is. Many guys our age aren't yet looking for a girl. And if they are, they probably aren't very satisfied with their sex life.

*cough*I'm twenty years old*cough*

draftguru151
04-15-2007, 10:38 AM
Whahahaha that's true. Even though I doubt everyone on the forum is single.

and DG: I know you were, just thought I'd give you a set-up for a funny story

I'm not funny.

jets future
04-15-2007, 11:06 AM
i m talking to her freind and she tells me she was talking. i asked her is it true if her freind used to like me but she s like, she was talking about another justin. but that doesent sound right cus i was the olny one there, and we were taking pictures and the girl i like went between me and my friend and this kid said i remeber when she used to like justin. so i think she s lieing. but if she is telling the truth. lol i m so confused

Where is my coach?

Vince Lombardi
04-15-2007, 11:12 AM
I usually take the nice guy approach because that's just who I am. It's frustrating though because half the time it doesn't work, while these guys who are complete asshats get the chicks.

On a somewhat related side note, I was talking to this chick on AIM the other day and after talking for awhile she casually, almost like it was an afterthought, says "oh, btw I have a little girl". Talk about awkward, I ran for the hills!

Big Mike
04-15-2007, 11:12 AM
Where is my coach?

Am I still your coach? Because I'm pretty sure you fired me

Jimmy
04-15-2007, 11:29 AM
This one always works:

"I like my women the way like I like my coffee... Ground up and in the freezer"

:0

Big Mike
04-15-2007, 11:31 AM
Ignore this post.....

49ersfan_87
04-15-2007, 11:35 AM

you are indeed wrong

elway777
04-15-2007, 11:35 AM
Hey what happened to all the rep for murking JetsFuture in the freestyle??????????????????????????????????

I have 92 Points and am eager to get my 2nd bar.

Once I can rep again im gonna -rep you for this post.

Big Mike
04-15-2007, 11:36 AM
Once I can rep again im gonna -rep you for this post.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Please have mercy.