PDA

View Full Version : Justin Blalock

Yung Flippa
04-14-2007, 09:41 PM
I know that most fans, wouldn't want him. But I like him because he can help with the running game. He can be moved to Tackle anyways. We've already had him visit the team.

http://www.kffl.com/team/8/nfl

Ravens1991
04-14-2007, 11:26 PM
I could live with that pick, I dont see him as a RT I see his as a RG, so I would prefer Grubbs in that situation.

dcarey20
04-15-2007, 03:22 PM
i would be extremely dissapointed if he's our first rounder. if he's our 2nd rounder i can live with it.

RaVeNFaNaCtIc
04-15-2007, 05:02 PM
i would be extremely dissapointed if he's our first rounder. if he's our 2nd rounder i can live with it.

there's no way we get him in the 2nd, but if there is no one at our pick I really want us to trade down and get a 3rd rounder.

ChefMike
04-16-2007, 01:31 AM
I think everyone is sleeping on Blaylock...this guy scored the highest at the combine in the wonderlic test. He played for a Great college Team and played against good competition week in and week out. He is versatile and is a BIG body. This is a lineman that can come in and play right away not need to wait on him. I think he would be a great pick up in the 2nd but the problem is he won't be there that late in the 2nd rd. Yes typically OG are not a 1st rd selection most teams are hesitant to invest such a high pick on a OG. Blaylock though is worth it in my opinion. I would rather see us go Defense or even WR someone like a Ted Ginn if he fell that late, which some reports have him that far down recently. Then in the 2nd take Manuel Ramirez from Texas Tech again maybe a slight reach in the 2nd but he is a Top of the 3rd to late 3rd projection so with us picking so late in the 2nd its not a stretch, he is again huge and he had the most reps on the bench at the combine. Would be a perfect fit to take over for K. Vincent after this year and be a great back up at either OG spot and then we can draft a Tackle next year when the draft will be STOCKED with OT's.

EdReedUnstoppable
04-16-2007, 06:24 AM
I love Blalock and I think he is gonna be special, the more I cope with the reality of Staely being gone by 29 the more I like Blalock.