PDA

View Full Version : Ben Patrick/Other TEs

bigbluedefense
04-15-2007, 03:05 PM
Thoughts on him? What round do you think he'll fall to? I like him as a prospect, but I don't know if he would be worth anything higher than a 3rd. Heck, I wouldnt even take him as a 3rd considering our other needs.

What TEs do you see us looking at? Any names really stick out? I think of all the later round options, this is the only guy with potential to be more than just a blocker.

Number 10
04-15-2007, 03:19 PM
I don't want TE on day one, thus I don't see us getting Patrtick. I like the idea of Matt Spaeth in round 4.

bigbluedefense
04-15-2007, 03:34 PM
I don't want TE on day one, thus I don't see us getting Patrtick. I like the idea of Matt Spaeth in round 4.

The only way I would get Patrick is if he was available round 4. But I doubt that happens.

Spaeth is a very good option. He'll be a solid HBack. The only thing is he won't be much of a threat in the pass game, and his injury could be a red flag, although I think its overblown.

For a day 2 pick, thats good enough though. He won't be a Jason Witten, but he'll be serviceable.

hugegmenfan
04-15-2007, 03:35 PM
i dont like the idea of taking a TE before the 5th round truthfully. Shockey is a great player but yes we do need to add some one but anything before the 5th round is a waste as far as im concerned. Im sure there are some vets in the FA pool, why dont we pick up one of them?

scottyboy
04-15-2007, 04:00 PM
well being the homer i am im saying clark harris!!

ps BBD i love the sig!! especially venom and osi- my favorite villan and my favorite player!!!

GiantRutgersFan
04-15-2007, 05:18 PM
I like Clark Harris as a homer and I also like Joe Newton. he's a huge mother trucker. should be nice in the red zone especially against the midget Eagles D backs.