PDA

View Full Version : Info on who we've met with

Pit Bull #53
04-15-2007, 03:36 PM
It's no secret the Titans have plenty of holes to fill through the draft and free agency.A look at the former college players who've visited Baptist Sports Park in recent days shows the Titans are doing extra homework at their biggest positions of need receiver, defensive end, running back and cornerback.
Four receivers visited this week and met with coaches and team executives LSU's Dwayne Bowe, South Carolina's Sidney Rice, Ohio State's Ted Ginn Jr. and Fresno State's Paul Williams. Former Tennessee receiver Robert Meachem visited last month.
The Titans also entertained defensive ends Jarvis Moss (Florida), Anthony Spencer (Purdue) and Greg Peterson (North Carolina Central) after playing host to Michigan's LaMarr Woodley last week.
Running backs Marshawn Lynch (California) and Chris Henry (Arizona) have visited, and so have cornerbacks Chris Houston (Arkansas) and Jonathan Wade (Tennessee).
Florida safety Reggie Nelson and Hampton linebacker Justin Durant also met with the Titans.
Scouts will arrive soon for week-long draft meetings at Baptist Sports Park. The scouts will break down each player in their respective regions.
The NFL Draft is April 28-29.

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070414/SPORTS01/704140340/1027

stephenson86
04-15-2007, 03:54 PM
rebuilding is the only word that can be used

Cashmoney
04-18-2007, 11:57 AM
i still think we should meet with jamaal anderson in case he falls to us, since his stock is supposedly dropping and all.

Pit Bull #53
04-18-2007, 03:28 PM
i still think we should meet with jamaal anderson in case he falls to us, since his stock is supposedly dropping and all.

I believe we have met with him, those listed are just the more recent guys