PDA

View Full Version : 2 mocks on the way (First is unsure)

LitoSheppard
04-15-2007, 04:38 PM
I'm making 2 mocks in this thread, this is one im a bit shaky about, my next one is the one i think has the best chance of happening, so far heres the shaky one
1.Raiders-Calvin Johnson
Calvin Johnson will add firepower to this offense and save Andrew Walters career.
2.Lions-Gaines Adams
He will save this defense, the Lions will move out of this spot, but still may target Gaines Adams or Patrick Willis

3.Browns-Brady Quinn
I think Adrian Peterson is very likely to go here, and IMO he should, but it seems unlikely they don't go Quinn or Russell, now here is my reasoning they take Quinn over Russell,
If I know Brady Quinn will make a better NFL QB, how could a NFL scout not know this?
Here is the argument against Quinn and for Russell,
Someone who has a big impact on the Browns draft has known Jamarcus Russell since he was 14.
I can't feel confident with any Browns pick, whether it is Quinn, Russell, or Adrian Peterson, i never feel like im going to be right..this is the hardest pick for me to project. Also look for a trade, if someone wants to pick AP up and they can get a pick where they can still nab Quinn.
4.Buccaneers- Amobi Okeye
I see Quinn as a possibility if he fell here because Jon Gruden has always wanted to draft a franchise quarterback, and Russell doesn't seem like a good fit for the Bucs, so they go with the guy Gruden has openly expressed his liking for, Okeye.
5.Cardinals-Joe Thomas
No explanation required, if you don't understand this pick, please leave this forum.
6.Redskins-Laron Landry
This is more of a pick of what I think they should do, not will do. I think they may go Alan Branch but they could go Landry to give Sean Taylor a playmaker helping next to him.
7.Vikings-Adrian Peterson
Easy pick if he falls here.
8.Falcons-Jamal Anderson
Give someone John Abraham to play with after Laron Landry is off the board and the Falcons know Reggie Nelson isn't worthy of this pick.
9.Dolphins-Alan Branch
They have a certian DT older then Brett Favre.. and the rest of them arn't all that young either, this gives them someone to open holes up for Zach Thomas.

RaiderNation
04-15-2007, 04:43 PM
GREAT raider pick

ripdw27
04-15-2007, 09:30 PM
nice denver pick...wait nm

Caddy
04-15-2007, 09:49 PM
Good Buc pick

thebow305
04-15-2007, 09:52 PM
Why do you post so many mocks man? YOU POST-WH*ORE!