PDA

View Full Version : The greatest mock in the history of intagible claims

Romyrick
04-16-2007, 05:14 AM
http://www.mymockdraft.com/5067/Review.aspx

AdrianWilson12
04-16-2007, 05:31 AM
Wow, you really have given us unbelieveable value in there. Nicolas in the 5th is ace, although unlikely. Wright gives us some much needed speed. My only real gripe is the fact you haven't given us a DE, but I can't see where I'd prefer one. The thread title is somewhat applicable.

neko4
04-16-2007, 06:09 AM
Wow, you really have given us unbelieveable value in there. Nicolas in the 5th is ace, although unlikely. Wright gives us some much needed speed. My only real gripe is the fact you haven't given us a DE, but I can't see where I'd prefer one. The thread title is somewhat applicable.

Its because hes ranked as an undrafted FA on that site so that always throws people off
Good pack draft

WooWoo21
04-16-2007, 06:48 AM
One of the worst Bills drafts Ive seen. Two tackles? and no running back until the 7th round?

jackalope
04-16-2007, 07:11 AM
Good overall Packer's mock. The only real problem with it is that i don't think we'll take 3 secondary Players

JPF
04-16-2007, 07:29 AM
Wow. That's a horrible mock for the Panthers after the first round.

2nd round- MLB is a need, but we have to get a safety in the first two rounds. Little chance we'd pass on Weddle at that point with only one starting caliber safety on our roster.

3rd round- OG is not a need at all. We have 5 interior O-linemen on our roster that are under the age of 26. This is probably where we'd look to add a MLB or a DE/DT. Maybe even a WR. OR, even another safety, our coach has said he'd like to actually take two this year (one to play right away and one to groom to start in 08 after Minter retires).

4th round- We don't need an OLB in this spot unless it's because the value is just too good to have any thought of passing up. The way things are here it's not a stretch that we'd take Stuckey.

5th round- Not a bad pick, but if we took Stuckey the round before we don't need a WR here.

6th round- Not a bad pick.

7th round- We really don't need a QB. Our top two on the depth chart are fine and the 3rd QB we currently have seems to highly though of by the coaching staff.

hugegmenfan
04-16-2007, 08:09 AM
horrible giants mock. absolutely horrible.

round 1- im not a huge fan of staley but i understand the pick. its ok
round 2- TERRIBLE. Brian Leonard? are u serious? were not picking a hb round 2 who would appear 3rd on the depth chart. We have to take a defensive player either in both 2 of the 1st 2 rounds or at least 1. give us either daymeion hughes or justin durant or eric wright
round 3- john wade or stewart bradley
round 4- lorenzo booker/paul williams

thebow305
04-16-2007, 08:30 AM
Pretty decent phins mock...although Marcus Thomas and Sam Olajubutu do not fit our defensive scheme at all. Nice effort man.

Finsfan79
04-16-2007, 08:56 AM
9 Miami Dolphins Levi Brown T

Ehh, you aren’t doing trades so really cant complain much but according to reports we don’t like him for a LT. But if he could be one sure

40 (8) Miami Dolphins Josh Wilson CB

Rather small, not really what I would take there. Sears, Kalil, are BPA there

Miami also moved Allen to be a CB, we can use a FS but not a CB

Give us Ryan Kalil here we could use a good center and move Rex to guard. We need a LT and a LG

60 (28) Miami Dolphins Eric Weddle SS

We don’t need a SS, Bell is a very good young SS. Trent Edwards QB would be a good pick here, Siler for a ILB (replace Zach in a year or two), A CB here wouldntb eb ad either

71 (7) Miami Dolphins Marcus Thomas DT

Doesn’t fit our defense, not good value or BPA. Trent Edwards would again be a great pick here as well

Note that Miami has stated they want to get a 1st day QB

105 (9) Miami Dolphins John Beck QB

Don’t like this pick, Francis is better value here by far, Blades would be a nice pick up here too, Booker an interesting complimentry back for Brown

167 (7) Miami Dolphins Sam Olajubutu OLB

Too small for our 3-4 system

Bengals1690
04-16-2007, 09:26 AM
i like the players for the bengals, but we ned to adress our secondary earlier.

Apriori
04-16-2007, 09:56 AM
Why would the Lions take a RB in this draft?
Jones, Bell, Duckett, Calhoun, Bryson, and...Pittman?

G-Men88
04-16-2007, 10:00 AM
Worst Giants draft I've ever seen

Vikes99ej
04-16-2007, 10:16 AM
I would honestly skeet my pants.

Go_Eagles77
04-16-2007, 02:17 PM
WR is not a 1st round need, not even Ginn. the rest of the draft is good, not great but good.