PDA

View Full Version : There is something very wrong with me

Addict
04-16-2007, 08:45 AM
Hi guys, I have this little problem, and well I didn't want to post this anywhere but here since y'all know me a bit better than the rest of the forum....

Okay here's the story... I'm a big punk/rock fan, love the guitars, and I pretty much dislike every kind of music that has no guitars or lyrics. But recently a friend sent me this song and it's... horrible, I should hate it. Yet everytime I listen to it I get this huge big smile on my face and I start bouncing around. Seriously I hate myself for doing it.

It's this extremely jumpy ADD swedish dancetrack, I even know the lyrics. Any of you get this? I'm not kidding you, I've been humming this song for two weeks straight now.

The song's by Caramell and it's called Caramelldansen (Speedycake Remix) see if you can get a hold of it and help me cure myself of this terrible music.

woodnick
04-16-2007, 08:52 AM
LOL, is this your way of plugging your band?

Addict
04-16-2007, 09:03 AM
LOL, is this your way of plugging your band?

no. This is my way of seeking help for this strange obsession I have.
Listen to the track, it's godawful.

Worst thing is i've listened to it for like fifteen minutes in a row... I'm so hyper it hurts.

woodnick
04-16-2007, 09:12 AM
no. This is my way of seeking help for this strange obsession I have.
Listen to the track, it's godawful.

Worst thing is i've listened to it for like fifteen minutes in a row... I'm so hyper it hurts.

I think Rick James said it best "cocaine's a hell of a drug."

detroit4life
04-16-2007, 02:01 PM
I think Rick James said it best "cocaine's a hell of a drug."

sounds liek addict is an addict....interesting