PDA

View Full Version : What should I get??

Canadian_kid16
08-05-2006, 09:29 AM
My Birthday is a little over a month away and I was wondering which game I should ask for...I usually get Madden as my B-day present

but which game should I get??

Madden 07 (GC)
Madden 07 (360)
NCAA 07 (360) ( i didn' have any money to get this game when it came out)

scar988
08-05-2006, 09:41 AM
Madden 07 (360)

08-05-2006, 10:00 AM
madden for 360, i thought they stopped making madden for GC?

Ravens1991
08-05-2006, 10:09 AM
Madden 07 (360)

agreed scar.

Shane P. Hallam
08-05-2006, 10:22 AM
madden for 360, i thought they stopped making madden for GC?

No, they are still making Madden for it, no other games.

Yeah, if you already have a 360, get Madden for it.

Jensen
08-05-2006, 12:06 PM
Madden 07 (360)

cgf
08-05-2006, 12:13 PM
a dime bag

draftguru151
08-05-2006, 01:02 PM
Definately Madden on the 360.

The Legend
08-05-2006, 01:22 PM
My Birthday is a little over a month away and I was wondering which game I should ask for...I usually get Madden as my B-day present

Madden 07 (GC)
Madden 07 (360)

not gc horriable

Shane P. Hallam
08-05-2006, 01:25 PM

Madden 07 (GC)
Madden 07 (360)

not gc horriable

I don't even know that your statement is there. Gamecube isn't horrible. I'm going to get Madden for GC, it will be my last game for GC and it will be fun :)

giantfAn
08-05-2006, 05:08 PM
a dime bagcgf is back :D :twisted: o and what is the movie of you sig.

P-L
08-05-2006, 05:09 PM
I'd get NCAA everytime over Madden, but mainly because I like college football more.

cunningham06
08-05-2006, 05:11 PM

Madden 07 (GC)
Madden 07 (360)

not gc horriable

I don't even know that your statement is there. Gamecube isn't horrible. I'm going to get Madden for GC, it will be my last game for GC and it will be fun :)

Gamecube isn't horrible but it is easily the worst of the 3 big systems. MY preferance is Xbox, then PS2, then Gamecube. The reason I don't like Gamecube is because the games aren't as good and the designers made it inferior by not making it capable of playing DVD's.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
08-05-2006, 05:15 PM

Madden 07 (GC)
Madden 07 (360)

not gc horriable

Gamecube isn't horrible but it is easily the worst of the 3 big systems. MY preferance is Xbox, then PS2, then Gamecube. The reason I don't like Gamecube is because the games aren't as good and the designers made it inferior by not making it capable of playing DVD's.

Yeah, like wtf was Nintendo thinking, Playstation 1 played CDs, and they knew PS2 and XBOX were gonna be playing DVDs so they decide to make tiny discs so it can play neither? GENIUS. I personally put PS2 over XBOX, just cuz I like the PS2 exclusive games more, and the controller isn't as awkward I find. Gamecube is alright though, I rented it once, had fun.

frogstomp
08-05-2006, 05:22 PM

I prefer the GC over PS2. I mean, the fact it doesn't play DVD's or CD's means nothing to me.

I like the controller more, the GC had better graphics, and was the more fun party system. For single player games I usually like single player FPS, or something, so i prefered the Xbox.

cunningham06
08-05-2006, 05:23 PM

Madden 07 (GC)
Madden 07 (360)

not gc horriable

Yeah, like wtf was Nintendo thinking, Playstation 1 played CDs, and they knew PS2 and XBOX were gonna be playing DVDs so they decide to make tiny discs so it can play neither? GENIUS. I personally put PS2 over XBOX, just cuz I like the PS2 exclusive games more, and the controller isn't as awkward I find. Gamecube is alright though, I rented it once, had fun.

I guess they thought the small discs were so sexy that people would forget they couldn't watch movies. Either that or they were anticipating the eventual tiny DVD era. I like Xbox the best because it has Halo and Ps2 didn't, also the S controllers for XBox are very comfortable.

Scotty D
08-05-2006, 05:27 PM
Madden, but if you have a 360 you should check out Dead Rising.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
08-05-2006, 05:53 PM

Madden 07 (GC)
Madden 07 (360)

not gc horriable

I guess they thought the small discs were so sexy that people would forget they couldn't watch movies. Either that or they were anticipating the eventual tiny DVD era. I like Xbox the best because it has Halo and Ps2 didn't, also the S controllers for XBox are very comfortable.

Yeah they're comfortable, just I don't like the black and white buttons, where theyre placed. On PS2 they're the shoulder buttons, and far more accessable. Usually not a big issue, but on NHL 06, I was playing it on XBOX once, and diving pokechecks were next to impossible to execute well.

Canadian_kid16
08-05-2006, 08:20 PM

Madden 07 (GC)
Madden 07 (360)

not gc horriable

I no I made those 3 options for the poll...but I am strongly leaning toward the GC Madden...the 360 Madden last year severly disappointed me... but I have a month

Shane P. Hallam
08-05-2006, 08:24 PM

Madden 07 (GC)
Madden 07 (360)

not gc horriable

I no I made those 3 options for the poll...but I am strongly leaning toward the GC Madden...the 360 Madden last year severly disappointed me... but I have a month

Yeah, but I think there is a lot more in this one than the last one. The one for 360 seems nearly full except for some combine stuff?

draftguru151
08-06-2006, 12:03 AM

Madden 07 (GC)
Madden 07 (360)

not gc horriable

Yeah, but I think there is a lot more in this one than the last one. The one for 360 seems nearly full except for some combine stuff?

06 on 360 was a stripped down version of the game. I'm pretty sure there is very little to nothing missing in this game.

JagsFanWL
08-06-2006, 12:06 AM
Question? Who in their right mind would even consider asking for Madden on GameCube, when they have an X-Box 360!?!?

draftguru151
08-06-2006, 12:10 AM
Question? Who in their right mind would even consider asking for Madden on GameCube, when they have an X-Box 360!?!?

Exactly what I was thinking.

thetedginnshow
08-06-2006, 12:15 AM

More like because they have it on PS2, where the graphics don't look any different. :lol: :(

Staubach12
08-06-2006, 12:54 AM
Madden 360.

Hawk
08-06-2006, 01:00 AM
Madden 360.

ya

EdReedUnstoppable
08-06-2006, 09:59 AM
Seriously how are you even debating this, its simple Madden 07 for XBox 360.

Canadian_kid16
08-06-2006, 06:37 PM

last gamecube game...and I am am a huge Nintendo homer :D