PDA

View Full Version : Team Leader

terribletowel39
04-16-2007, 04:05 PM
not that it really matters, but do we have a Team Leader yet?? maybe JBond, if you see this, you can shed some light on the situation. if we don't have one, when one will be announced. or if we do have one who it is because i haven't seen anyone with it.

JayA55
04-16-2007, 04:30 PM
Casey Hampton is going to be more vocal on the defensive side of the ball, Ben has been the leader on the offensive side.

terribletowel39
04-16-2007, 04:36 PM
sorry i didn't clarify but i meant like a steelers team leader on this forum. but i do agree with what you said about who on the team is going to stand up.

mikehop05
04-16-2007, 04:38 PM
whats a team leader mean (for this)

and in real football i agree with Jay, also i see james harrison stepping it up on D along with Hines on O

terribletowel39
04-16-2007, 04:41 PM

and in real football i agree with Jay, also i see james harrison stepping it up on D along with Hines on O

i don't know what it signafies but you see them under different ppls name. they are the team leader for the team that support. i think Ward made an announcement somewhere. i

S4L
04-16-2007, 04:45 PM
How's it going guys! I was just in the neighborhood and...

HEY! What's that under my name?

JayA55
04-16-2007, 04:48 PM
oh a team leader on here, what's that all about?

terribletowel39
04-16-2007, 04:50 PM
How's it going guys! I was just in the neighborhood and...

HEY! What's that under my name?

yea i just saw that you were signed on and that your name was blue. how come you never post in the Team Board?? just curious, not that it matters.

and how did you go about getting this title??

S4L
04-16-2007, 04:54 PM
oh a team leader on here, what's that all about?

It's not a big deal. The mods just picked some experienced posters to "police" the team discussion boards (eliminate spam, end flame wars, etc.) since there is a lot more to keep track of with each team having its own forum.

So, I'll be on the Steelers forum a lot more, but feel free to send me a PM if you see any malicious activities going on, and I'll try my best to get on it.

S4L
04-16-2007, 04:57 PM
yea i just saw that you were signed on and that your name was blue. how come you never post in the Team Board?? just curious, not that it matters.

and how did you go about getting this title??

I post about Steelers stuff more on other message boards, but I'll be shifting my focus onto here from now on.

And as to how I got the title, well, I'll refer you to the words of almighty Ward.

We (the mod staff) have selected you as a potential Team Leader. What this means is that you are an example of what a good, respectful, and intelligent poster is to other users. You are active...on the boards. Your responsibilities would be to keep watch over your team's board for spammers, trolls, and flame wars. You will not join the mod staff, but rather be just below us.

terribletowel39
04-16-2007, 04:59 PM
I post about Steelers stuff more on other message boards, but I'll be shifting my focus onto here from now on.

And as to how I got the title, well, I'll refer you to the words of almighty Ward.

haha sounds good. i like how he had to act like he needed to remind all you guys that you will still be under the mods.

S4L
04-16-2007, 05:05 PM
haha sounds good. i like how he had to act like he needed to remind all you guys that you will still be under the mods.

Oh, the sweet balance of power!

terribletowel39
04-16-2007, 05:08 PM
Oh, the sweet balance of power!

well i guess welcome isn't in order, i'll go with congrats.

S4L
04-16-2007, 05:18 PM
well i guess welcome isn't in order, i'll go with congrats.

Thanks man. http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

Mr. Stiller
04-16-2007, 09:16 PM

http://www.post-gazette.com/images3/20051225mf_fbn_fan_takedownPJ_450.jpg

Put Kellen Winslow in for the fans place... And then he'll fire up the defense.

PittPete
04-17-2007, 10:05 AM
How come our team leader is a hockey fan? I guess it could be worse. He could be a Pirates fan.