PG Kyle Lowry
SG Rashaad McCants
SG Eddie Jones
PF Hakim Warrick
F/C Pau Gasol

Rookies

SG/SF Nicholas Batum
SG/SF Brandon Rush

Analysis: Obviously the biggest move for the suns was trading for Pau Gasol. This makes an elite team in the league even better. Kyle Lowry and Hakim Warrick are an underrated part of the deal. I feel Hakim Warricks game translates very well to the Suns up tempo style. Kyle Lowry will be the PG of the future in Phoenix. Who better than Steven Nash to learn from? In the draft my key focus was moving out of the 4th pick and getting either my SG or SF of the future. I was able to move down pick up another pick and a young unproven player in McCants. McCants is very unproven but he still has the potential to be great. Drafting Nicholas Batum was exactly what I was looking to do. Hes a versatile player that could play either the 2 or the 3. Hes got the potential to be an all star some day soon, sooner than most expect. Playing on a stacked team such as this should allow him develop at a decent pace. With my last first rounder I picked up Brandon Rush who also has the ability to play the 2 or the 3. I figure out of McCants, Batum, and Rush I have my future starters at SG and SF, in which combination? I am not sure. I am not sure I like Leandro Barbosa as a starting SG so I will hope after I groom Batum as the started I can move Barbosa to the sixth man giving me a real threat off the bench. Overall a very sucessful offseason.

princefielder28
04-16-2007, 06:43 PM
Cleveland Cavaliers

Roster

PG- Carlos Arroyo, Keith Bogans
SG- Paul Pierce, Stephen Jackson
SF- LeBron James, Matt Barnes, Josh Powell
PF- Kwame Brown, Anderson Varejao, Ali Tarore
C- Tony Battie, Adonal Foyle, James Hughes

ccB
04-16-2007, 06:49 PM
http://www.tealdragon.net/scott/images/wizards.gif

PG Gilbert ARenas/ Antonio Daniels
SG Caron Butler/Deshawn Stevenson/ Dominic McGuire/Roger Mason JR
SF Rashard Lewis/Andray Blatche/Al Thornton/
PF Antawn Jamison/ Darius Songalia/ Al Thornton
C Etan Thomas/ Brendan Haywood/ Michael Ruffin

Key Additions

SF Rashard Lewis (suckas)

Rookies Drafted

SG/SF Dominic McGuire
SF/PF Al Thornton

Whenever you can bring in a guy like Rashard Lewis for as cheap as we got him you take the deal. We were lucky no one claimed him and were the only ones with an offer in. He will add to the scoring attack of the Wizards. We are talking an Elite Offesive team in the NBA. Having Al Thornton drop to us was the perfect thing that could have happened. Hes a SF/PF tweener but he will be able to excel playing PF in the Wizards up tempo system. Dominic McGuire is a jack of all trades. I compare his value to that of Renaldo Balkmans last year. He has alot of potential and he reminds me of a off brand Josh Smith type of player. Will be able to come in and play solid defense right away while his offensive game will have to be developed farther.

KCJ58
04-16-2007, 06:49 PM
Los Angeles Lakers Final Roster:
http://www.lakersweb.net/images/lakers_logo_1991.gif

*Starters

C - Andrew Bynum* - Ronny Turiaf - Mohamed Abukar(R) - Joel Przybilla
PF - Joakim Noah(R)* - Darius Miles- Brain Cook - Donyell Marshall
SF - Luke Walton* - Vladimir Radmanovic - Jared Dudley(R)
SG - Kobe Bryant* - Maurcie Evans
PG - Jordan Farmar* - Gabe Pruitt(R) - David Wesley

also the Lakers get Clevelands and Portlands 2008 1st round picks

GB12
04-16-2007, 07:10 PM
http://www.sbirworld.com/WI/images/bucks_logo.gif

Final Depth Chart

PG: Mo Williams/Andre Miller/Charlie Bell
SG: Michael Redd/Charlie Bell/Ricky Davis/Mo Williams/Desmond Mason
SF: Charlie Villanueva/Ricky Davis/Ruben Patterson/Desmond Mason/Erson Illyasova
PF: Brandan Wright/Brian Skinner/Nick Fazekas/Charlie Villanueva/Damir Markota
C: Samuel Dalembert/Roy Hibbert/Brian Skinner/Damir Markota

With the depth I have I am looking to get quality minutes from my starters by substituting frequently. Redd will be in for most of the game with only a quick rest every no and then, but the rest will be fresh at all times. Mo, Andre, and Charlie are interchangeable and I would feel comfortable with either of the three starting. Mo gets the start with Andre second due to Bell subbing for Redd as well. SF is close to the situation at PG. I am four deep with capable starters. Charlie V should find the SF mpre suitable for his skills than the PF position. Davis, Patterson, and Mason make SF my biggest strength when it was my biggest weakness a year ago. Wright gets the start at PF as a rookie. He isn't totally NBA ready but throwing him in right away should benefit him. Skinner gives me veteran leader ship and is a solid role player. He should help Wright grow when he is on and off the court. With out signing Skinner I was hesitant to starting Villanueva at SF, due to lack of depth at the 4 but he allows me to do so. Fazekas won't see a ton of time his rookie year, but I hope for him to turn into a very good second stringer. Dalembert gets the edge over Hibbert at center so I'm not starting two rookies. Their time will be almost even.

3 Guard Lineup
G: Charlie Bell/Andre Miller
G: Michael Redd/Ricky Davis
G: Mo Williams/Desmond Mason
F: Charlie Villanueva/Ruben Patterson/Brandan Wright
C: Roy Hibbert/Samuel Dalembert/Brian Skinner

We ran a three guard lineup quite a bit this past season and should keep it in the playbook. The team I have is better fit for it than what we had. Bell, Redd, and Mo once again start at the guards, with Villanueva at F and Hibbert at center.

Chucky
04-16-2007, 07:34 PM
New Jersey Nets

PG: Marcus Williams/Zoran Planinic
SG: Allen Iverson/ Antoine Wright
SF: Richard Jefferson/ Bostjan Nachbar
PF: Nenad Kristic/ Linus Kleiza/ Mikki Moore
C: Marcus Camby/ Hasheem THabbeet/ Mile Ilic

Gang Green
04-16-2007, 07:46 PM
Denver Nuggets

PG: Jason Kidd/Fred Jones
SG: Carmelo Anthony/Nick Young/Fred Jones
SF: Mickael Pietrus/Yakhouba Diawara/Herbert Hill
PF: Kenyon Martin/Eduardo Najera/Herbert Hill
C: Jason Collins/Jamaal Sampson

JF4
04-16-2007, 07:48 PM
http://www.novine.ca/arhiva/2006/1058/slike/-%201058%20-%20RAPTORS%20LOGO.jpg
FINAL DEPTH CHART

PG: TJ Ford/Jose Calderon/Derrick Martin
SG: Anthony Parker/Juan Dixon/Luke Jackson
SF: Grant Hill/Joey Graham/Jorge Garbajosa/Rashawn Terry
PF: Chris Bosh/Andrea Bargnani/Kris Humphries/Jorge Garbajosa
C: Rasho Nesterovic/Pape Sow/Chris Bosh

Eaglez.Fan
04-16-2007, 07:59 PM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PHO/AAGZ098_8x10-2006Logo~Philadelphia-76ers-Posters.jpg

Final Roster

C- Primoz Brezec / Dan Gadzuric / Kyle Visser
PF- Joe Smith / Shavlik Randolph
SF- Kevin Durant / Bobby Simmons / Bobby Jones
SG- Andre Igoudala / Damien Wilkins / DJ Strawberry
PG- Darren Collison / Earl Boykins / Louis Williams

This team will not win now. It is built to win in the future with the outstanding tandem of Darren Collison, AI2 and Kevin Durant. Collison is a very quick player that can hit a hole like few others. He also never has bad games, if he doesn't score points he has assists, and played solid defense. He is probably the best gaurd defensively in the draft. Durant is an amazing player that the offense will be bassed around. Kyle Visser will come in at center and provide some minutes of the bench, and DJ Strawberry is also a great defender. When DJ and Darren are on the court at the same time, which they will, offense's will not suceed. I picked up Primoz Brezec who is one ogf the most underrated players in the league. I kept AI2 who will be a teams second offensive option. Collison will be the key player though, he will run both the offense and defense and will play probably more minutes than a rookie ever had. The way I see it is you get better by learning, and you learn by playing, therefore you get better by playing time. Durant and Collison will play alot. I also have a second lineup which moves AI2 to SF, Durant to PF, and puts either Boykins, Wilkins or Strawberry at SG.

Brodeur
04-16-2007, 08:57 PM
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/3/36/Charlotte_Bobcats_logo.png

Final Roster

PG Raymond Felton/Brevin Knight
SG Vince Carter/Matt Carroll/Adam Morrison/Morris Peterson
SF Jeff Green/Morris Peterson/Walter Herrmann/Adam Morrison
PF Emeka Okafor/Walter Herrmann/Sean May/Jeff Green
C Nene/Emeka Okafor/Jake Voskhul

Key Acquisitions/Draftee
Vince Carter SG
Morris Peterson SG/SF
Nene PF/C
Jeff Green SF/PF

Mumbo jumbo: The Bobcats have finally got the proper pieces for a playoff run and perhaps have become very close to a contender. Every need has been addressed as the Bobcats finally have acquired a legitimate Center in Nene who is only grasping his potential and is finally coming along. The Bobcats have also been lacking a big time shooting guard, and with the Vince Carter signing, they have finally got one. Jeff Green was a pick that just made sense for the Bobcats, as he is one of the more NBA ready prospects there was and will only help the Bobcats. Mo Pete was a signing to add depth to the bench as a good defensive player that can score. As for the loss of Gerald Wallace, it hurts the Bobcats immensely but guys like Vince Carter, Morris Peterson, and Jeff Green will all be willing to pick up the slack.

The bench is extremely talented with Walter Herrmann (who really has broke out the last few months), Matt Carroll (who is a solid scorer off the bench), Brevin Knight (a very good pure PG bench player), Sean May (an oft injured player but will have a lot less pressure on him without Herrmann emerging, and still has room to grow), Morris Peterson (a good defensive player and a solid offensive alternate off the bench), Adam Morrison (who has struggled this year but is still a good scorer off the bench), and Jake Voskhul (just a big defensive body). With these improvements and the overall talent level, this team is ready.

TH3
04-17-2007, 12:59 AM
http://images.1strowseats.com/300x180/san_antonio_spurs300.jpg

PG: Tony Parker, Beno Udrih, Taurean Green, Jacque Vaughn
SG: Brent Barry,Latrell Spreewell,, Michael Finley, Marco Belinelli,
SF: Al Harrington, James Posey, Bruce Bowen, Michael Finley, James White
PF: Tim Duncan, Robert Horry,Eduardo Najera, Al Harrington, Matt Bonner
C: Francisco Elson, Fabricio Oberto, Tim Duncan

TH3
04-17-2007, 01:08 AM
http://www.lillig.com/scott/uploads/707029703_l.jpg

PG: Devin Harris, Daniel Ewing,Jason Terry, Rodney Stuckey
SG: Jason Terry, Greg Buckner,Daniel Ewing, Maurice Ager, Rodney Stuckey
SF: Josh Howard, Jerry Stackhouse, Devean George, Ryan Bowen, Avis Wyatt
PF: Dirk Nowitzki, Austin Coshere, Pops Mensah-Bonsu , Ryan Bowen, Jason Smith, Avis Wyatt
C: Erick Dampier, DeSagana Diop,Chris Mihm,Jason Smith, DJ Mbenga

D-Unit
04-17-2007, 01:42 AM
http://www.abctickets.com/images/orlando-magic.gif

New Depth Chart

PG Chauncey Billups / Steve Blake / Daniel Gibson
SG Larry Hughes / Alando Tucker / JJ Redick
SF Trevor Ariza / Hedo Turkoglu
PF Chris Webber / Darko Milicic / Danny Fortson
C Dwight Howard / Fran Vazquez / Dikembe Mutombo
6th man Hedo Turkoglu

* Drafted and kept in Europe - Ante Tomic

Coach Billy Donovan

The Las Vegas Magic have been very pleased with their offseason moves. Their approach has been very aggressive, strategic and careful. Aggressive in FA, strategic in trades and careful in trying not to make a move that could hold potentially hold long term regret. In the end, we are very happy with the make up of this team and strongly believe that we have a team that can co-exist and play at a high level. We are pleased with the combination of hopeful youth and veteran leadership at every position. Our young players do not need to be rushed in, but we feel they can have an important role off the bench as they learn to develop their pro games. We also feel that the addition of Coach Donovan and the move to Las Vegas are also big pluses for the future of the team and organization.

thetedginnshow
04-17-2007, 01:44 AM
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/2/23/Portland_Trail_Blazers_logo.png

Depth Chart
PG - Monta Ellis - Jarrett Jack - Sergio Rodriguez - Dan Dickau
SG - Brandon Roy - Willie Green - Tarence Kinsey
SF - Lamar Odom - Travis Outlaw - Quinton Ross
PF - Lamarcus Aldridge - Reggie Evans - Andre Brown
C - Andris Biedrins - Steven Hunter - Raef Lafrentz - Peter John Ramos

Analysis: We feel that this team can compete with most anyone now, as well as being an elite team for years to come. With every starter and second stringer being under the age of 28, we have a bright future ahead of us. Yet, with a veteran like Odom and talented youth such as Ellis and Roy, it seems as though this team has the firepower to compete at the highest of levels already. Pretty much everybody on this team can pass, and from top to bottom it's a very lengthy team, so that should give us the advantage on the glass as well as defensively. With young, yet experienced players, this team is ready for the playoffs.

Big Mike
04-17-2007, 07:30 PM
Golden State Warriors
http://www.abcsafetymart.com/all-sports-team-hard-hats/nba/pix/hd1-goldenstatewarriors.jpg

Roster - *=Trading Block

C - Patrick O'Bryant
PF - Zach Randolph
SF -Jason Richardson
SG - Manu Ginobili
PG - Baron Davis

JR Smith
Julian Wright
Bonzi Wells
Drew Gooden
Shannon Brown
Martell Webster
Michael Olowokandi
Kelenna Azubuike - RESERVE
Curtis Sumpter - RESERVE
Dujuan Wagner - RESERVE

Analysis - During the offseason we acquired a star big man in Zach Randlph who is a quality veteran with experience in the NBA. He is also not to old either. We look to start C - Pat OBryant and we thik he is ready to play in the NBA. With Ginobili our 2nd biggest acquisition, we have a great defensive player who has a more than solid offensive game and will be ready to put in 40 minutes or more per game. The Warriors have also extended their bench depth with young acquisitions that brought us Martell Webster and JR Smith. Bonzi Wells is also a defensive threat and will help off the bench as a sllasher type player, while Drew Gooden and Mikael Olowokandi will act as experienced big men capable of rebounding and defense as well. Sadly we lost Biedrins and Monta Ellis but we were able to acquire Julian Wright and Zach Randolph with them. We will look to play the Pheonix Suns style of basketball using Baron Davis as our quality point guard and Richardson as a triple threat. Don Nelson will be our coach and who better to knit this team together. The Golden State Warriors have high expectations for next season.

P-L
04-17-2007, 11:13 PM
http://www.ssur.org/articles/images/MemphisGrizzlies_PL.jpg

Final Roster
PG: Damon Stoudamire / Chucky Atkins
SG: Raja Bell / Rudy "Cool" / James Jones
SF: Boris Diaw / Mike Miller / Marcus Williams
PF: Al Horford / Brian Cardinal / Jermareo Davidson
C: Stromile Swift / Aaron Gray

D-Unit
04-18-2007, 03:11 AM
Just my 2 cents.

Phoenix - B-
Don't like Barbosa as the starting SG.
Gasol's game fits the offense, but I don't think he compliments Amare's game. I actually think he takes away some.
Lot of spare parts and players that are "out for their own" frame of mind instead of "team first".

Cleveland - C
Still no quality NBA starting PG... and Bogans isn't a PG
Downgrade at Center.
Backup players at PF.
Pierce is a saving grace.

Washington - A-
More depth at PG needed.
Solid depth acquisitions who appear to have a role.
Lewis was a steal.
Thornton reminds me of Josh Howard. Great pick.
Center is still underwhelming.

LA Lakers - F
Kobe is the most disgruntled player in the league after this offseason.
The roster is an ugly mess.

Milwaukee - A+
Core pieces kept in place and surrounded by good complimenting players.
Depth addressed very nicely.
Good combination of youth and veteran leadership.

New Jersey - B+
Kidd needed to go. Good move.
Losing Vince isn't so bad with the AI replacement. Like his fit with with the city.
Also love the Camby fit with the team.
Could've done more in FA.

Denver - B-
Denver seemed to have something going, but this is a big change.
Carmelo at SG is taking him out of position of being at his best.

Toronto - B
Good job of keeping the main pieces together.
Hill is an interesting addition.
Not a great improvement, but the team should remain competitive.

Philadelphia - C-
Getting Durant puts Iggy out of his natural position.
Getting Oden would've been perfect.
The team needs a lot more improvement.
Poor job in FA.

Charlotte - A
Great acquisition of Vince Carter.
Great pick in Jeff Green.
Good job of keeping the core pieces of the team together while addressing other needs.

San Antonio - B
Harrington was a good pick up, but losing Manu is a crazy thought.
Other moves are just so so.

Dallas - B
Solid, but unspectacular.
Not much needed, but good job.

Portland - A
Getting rid of Zach deserves an A in itself.
Getting Ellis and Biedrins is sweet.
More veterans would be nice, but nice team for the future.

Golden State - B
Wierd moves, but something decent should be able to shake out of it.
Reuniting Randolph and Richardson is probably the only good move for Randolph.
Unsure of the direction of this team and whether the personalities on this team can gel.

Memphis - C+
Seems to be a team without an identity. At least Gasol gave them that.
Too many role players and not enough stars to really be able to compete in the NBA.
PG and C positions are scary bad.
Resources could've been used better, imo.

Big Mike
04-18-2007, 03:03 PM
Thanks for tjhe B D-Unit... I'm Happy with that.

thule
04-19-2007, 02:36 PM
http://www.celilo.net/cms/coupon/coupon_images/Minnesota_Timberwolves_620200614351PM_company_logo .JPG

The New Look Timberwolves

My updated roster
Mike James/Speedy Claxton/Troy Hudson
Randy Foye/Mark Jaric/Lynn Greer
Marvin Williams/Josh Childress/Trenton Hassell
Yi Jianlian/Craig Smith/Shelden Williams/Eddie Griffin
Andrew Bogut/Mark Blount/Mark Madsen

The timberwolves are clearly a new team. The loss of KG is something that really changes the look of it...but it was time to go our seperate directions. We have great youth all the way through our team...if anyone else can emerge as a true scorer...then Foye will eventually move back to the point. We have good depth at almost every position and it's really going to be fun to watch this team grow.

sdpads24
04-19-2007, 05:10 PM
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s8/rileyrobertson/lac5.gif

PG Shaun Livingston, Sam Cassell, *Eric Snow
SG Cuttino Mobley, *Acie Law
SF Corey Maggette, Tim Thomas
PF Elton Brand, *Corliss Williamson, *DJ White
C Chris Kaman, Aaron Williams

*acquired

There wasn't much that needed to be done to this already talented team, so what did we do? We added more talent of course. We gave an already great starting lineup a great bench, which I feel really has held the team back the last several years.

WMD
04-19-2007, 05:40 PM
http://www.dorkotech.com/blog/uploaded_images/DetroitPistons_PL-780665.jpg

2007-2008 ROSTER

Starting Lineup
C: Jamaal Magloire | PF: Rasheed Wallace | SF: Tayshaun Prince
SG: Richard Hamilton | PG: Jamaal Tinsley

Bench
C: Sean Williams | Calvin Booth
PF: Antonio McDyess | Jason Maxiell
SF: Carlos Delfino | Amir Johnson*
SG: Derrick Byars | Morris Almond
PG: Flip Murray | Lindsey Hunter | Will Blalock* | Sun Yue**

* - NBDL
** - Overseas

Well.. the offseason started off on a bad note by losing Chauncey Billups. Rather than go crazy and break up the team for a Star PG, I think I did a solid enough job finding his replacement, in veteran Jamaal Tinsley. I wasn't really impressed with any of the PG's in the draft enough to where I needed to invest a high pick in one. Adding a young PG would've also set the team back a few years. Next on the list: Replace Chris Webber. Which I did by offering the MLE to Jamaal Magloire. Not only do I feel like they're good replacements.. but I feel adding two Jamaal's to the team will keep us in Title Contention for years to come. They're both hard workers and fit the Detroit Pistons mold very well. Our last Free Agent signing was Center Calvin Booth, who adds veteran depth to the Center position, which I felt was an important piece to the puzzle.

As far as the draft goes, all I wanted to do was beef up the bench, add some youth to the team, while adding NBA Ready players. Derrick Byars will be our primary backup SG and will also see time at SF. Morris Almond will split time with Derrick Byars at the SG position. Sean Williams was one guy I had my eye on. I was going to pick him at the end of Round 1, but I received a trade offer and wound up with a late Round 1 and an early Round 2, which I spent on Almond and Sean Williams respectively. I love Williams' ability, he just needs to get his head together. Being on a team like the Pistons should only bring out the best in him.. With our last pick, we drafted the versatile Sun Yue, who we're going to keep overseas in China. I'm keeping Will Blalock in the NBDL, as well as Amir Johnson so he can get more seasoning. I believe he's going to be a very good player in the near future.

All in all, I think my offseason was a success. I filled holes nicely and added to the bench. It might be tough to find Playing Time for everyone, but I think everything will figure itself out.