PDA

View Full Version : 7 Round - no trade 1-224 picks

reinar
04-17-2007, 04:19 AM
http://www.mymockdraft.com/5321/Review.aspx

first ever full 7 round mock draft, with team needs I feel taken into consideration.

tell me what you think

alexschnarr
04-17-2007, 04:31 AM
Terrible 49er draft Amobi Okoye doesnt fit a 3-4. Bowe in the 2nd is awesome, but no way in hell it happens. Just IMO not a very great mock, but good work tryin gto make a 7 rounder. That site sucks though, because you can't add the comp picks

Caddy
04-17-2007, 05:00 AM
Your Buc draft is pretty decent

reinar
04-17-2007, 05:20 AM
thanks a bit - I was trying to take into account the whole 3-4, 4-3 positional stuff, but forgot a few - and yes the no trading picks, and no comps is a bit of a pain, though it was nice with the sideline pros/cons, and such. helped a bit, though i had a few note pads beside me.

Chucky
04-17-2007, 05:32 AM
Your Buc draft is pretty decent

Just give us abiamiri, in the third or late second

jackalope
04-17-2007, 07:24 AM
That is the most amazing first 2 rounds for the Packer's. Unfortunately after that it doesn't look too good.

Jensen
04-17-2007, 07:43 AM
It's an ok Cardinals draft.

Finsfan79
04-17-2007, 08:06 AM
9 Miami Dolphins Levi Brown T

According to reports Miami considers him a right tackle not a left tackle. He is also not BPA there. Randy Mueller has stated he will draft BPA with the first round pick no matter the position.

Either Okoye or Willis are BPA there so one of them please. :)

40 (8) Miami Dolphins Earl Everett OLB

Poor pick, we don’t need an OLB unless you think we are going to release Joey Porter and Jason Taylor?

Dwayne Bowe should be the pick there easily if not Meachem. We need a number 1 WR

60 (28) Miami Dolphins Josh Wilson CB

Not really good value there. Can we get either Stanton, Edwards or Kalil whom is considered a 1st rounder yet somehow in your third round?

71 (7) Miami Dolphins Anthony Spencer DE

We don’t need another OLB (we play the 3-4 defense btw), Kalil, Edwards, Stanton please

105 (9) Miami Dolphins Kevin Kolb QB

Yuck

167 (7) Miami Dolphins Steve Rissler C

Reach even in the 6th round :(

184 (24) Miami Dolphins Oscar Lua MLB

I think this pick was given back

pretty horrible dolphins draft dude :( good try at a 7 though just you really have some players falling alot like meacham, bowe and kalil and others are huge reaches.

mgoblue
04-17-2007, 08:47 AM
Gaines Adams- alright pick, but im going to be real dissapointed if the Lions pass on CJ
Buster Davis- his stock seems to be falling a bit so this might be to early, but not not a bad pick then again not good either
Tony Franklin- horrible reach
John Wendling- alright pick

overall D+

way to many reaches

T-RICH49
04-17-2007, 09:01 AM
players I'd rather have

RD 2. Mebane over Gonzalez
RD 3. Steve Smith or Jason Hill over Marquay Love
RD 6. Medlok and McClain over Spulvada and Tate
RD 7. Dan Santucci over McGrath

BIG Country
04-17-2007, 09:21 AM
Carolina signed David Carr. No need to draft Troy Smith. Carolina's biggest need is at safety. Two may even be drafted. A starting safety is key as well (that means day one, most likely 1st or 2nd round). OL won't be drafted, especially those that don't fit the ZBS.

JPF
04-17-2007, 09:27 AM
Panthers 1st rounder is fine outside of the fact you have us passing on Laron Landry which would probably make me throw my TV set out the window.

2nd round- we'd have to pick a safety, if we go TE in the first. Either that or Deke Cooper will be a starter come opening day. If we go S in the first, then this pick would be okay even though I think it's a reach.

3rd round- we just signed Carr to back up Delhomme and the coaching staff is totally happy with the scrub, I mean, 3rd stringer as a project Qb. We just have too many other needs to take a QB. Better pick would have been Anthony Waters.

4th round is fine.

5th round is okay but I thought Courtney Taylor went to Auburn. Whatever WR we take will probably need to have value as a returner and I don't think Taylor does though.

6th round- no need for an OT. Depth at DT, or even OLB would be better picks.

7th round is okay since he brings value as a returner.

Bengals1690
04-17-2007, 09:53 AM
any draft with the bengals getting landry is fine by me. A++

Mr. Myogi
04-17-2007, 10:38 AM
I'm not too impressed with your Draft for the FALCONS..... We need a Safety and Corner depth, We do not need a FB in Brian Leonard (Ovie Mughelli). Don't need a CB (J.Williams & D. Hall), don't need a DT (R. Coleman, Bryant). Need:
#1 WR
Starting FS
Role DE
CB Depth
Power RB
Aaron Sears type OL (Combo - G/T)
Got it?

Bigp5437
04-17-2007, 10:41 AM
Up and down Eagles draft.

Round 1 - Poz
Decent pick, would rather have Merriweather first round, but since you have Weddle second round it's ok.

Round 2 - Eric Weddle
Given the pick in the first round, good pick.

Round 3 - Steve Smith
DON'T like this pick at all, highly doubt we would go WR first day at all(of course unless CJ somehow fell to us 1st round). Brian Leonard is still available, he would most likely be the pick here.

Round 5 - Justin Durant
Pretty good pick here, no complaints. Though I'm kind of doubting that he'll last this long in the draft.

Round 6 - Chris Leak
Don't like this pick either. With Feeley and Holcomb, we really don't have a need for a backup QB in this draft. I'd rather see a DE or a CB taken here.

Round 7 - Dan Santucci
Don't really know too much about this guy, but given Andy Reid's philosophy for taking lineman, fine with me.

Ok Eagles draft overall, though I may rather see DE(or DL in general, much preferably DE) addressed earlier in the draft.

PalmerToCJ
04-17-2007, 11:28 AM
Amazing first rounder (although there's a solid .05% chance it happens).
Absolutely terrible second rounder, that's a reach for a guy with character problems and we have bigger needs than DT. (Josh Wilson maybe)
I'd rather see Ray McDonald, Justin Durant or Quincy Black in the 4th (maybe even Tony Hunt).

foozball
04-17-2007, 11:33 AM
texans draft is terrible

brian leonard falling to the 4th? this guy is a borderline 1st and mid 2nd at worst.

bills_red
04-17-2007, 12:27 PM
Bills
Patrick Willis-A+
Eric Wright-B
Ryan Harris-F--- Don't need T, signed L.Walker 5 Mill a year
Paul Williams-B
Martrez Milner-D
Lorenzo Booker-A
David Ochoa-C
Justin Medlock-F--- Resonged Lindell for 5 years

No 1st day RB????
Antonio Pittman- lat R 4???

cordscords
04-17-2007, 12:59 PM
AP and Meachem?

Pinch me...

bsaza2358
04-17-2007, 01:49 PM
I'm not a huge fan of Posluzny for the Eagles, and I have made this pretty clear. He doesn't fit into the Eagles' attacking scheme. His strength is reading and reacting. He is probably the smartest LB in the draft, and his quick reaction time helps mask his ideal physical tools. If you had given the Eagles a different player in Round 1, I would have been much more pleased. Overall, I think you did a good job.

Acreboy
04-17-2007, 02:07 PM
Saints

Round 1) Good pick.

Round 2) Craig Davis WR LSU here please

Round 3) Ben Patrick here

Round 4) Since we go patrick in round 3 give us Trent Edwards with our first 4th, Our second 4th give us Turk McBride, and I think we need depth at G so I like that last pick.

Round 5) Don't really know anything about Dane Upresa so I can't really comment.

Round 6) Saints don't have a round 6, thats the Phins and I can tell you this the Saints will never draft another John Sullivan no matter what school he went to or how you spell his name!

Round 7) Give us Dallas Baker here.

Handel
04-17-2007, 02:10 PM
http://www.mymockdraft.com/5321/Review.aspx

first ever full 7 round mock draft, with team needs I feel taken into consideration.

tell me what you think

Great Pats first round.

Go_Eagles77
04-17-2007, 02:14 PM
The only eagles picks I like are Weddle and Durant in the 5th.

Im_a_Romosexual
04-17-2007, 02:24 PM
cowboys 1st- good pick could be Staley, Ross or Jarrett
2nd- its ok but I would rather have Anthony Gonzales
3rd- ugh terrible F- have you heard of Jason Witten, or our second round pick last year Anthony Fasano? WR or CB or even Michael Bush
4th- Quincy Black would get Manhandled in a 3-4 Trent Edwards or Ikaika Ilama-Francis or James Marten
5th- good pick
6th- If we go C I think it would be Datish
7th-good, ok and good.

neko4
04-17-2007, 02:53 PM
The Only Packer pick i liked was the 1st one. WR isnt a 2nd round need, TE is a much bigger need. DT isnt a day 1 need. CB isnt really a need that should be addreased that early. Our punter did very good last year. S and TE are big needs

BehrenMan007
04-17-2007, 03:25 PM
fair 1st day, like the spencer pick

ripdw27
04-17-2007, 04:25 PM
ouch do NOT like the denver picks...
jarvis moss over reggie nelson?
we tragically lost a starter in the secondary, where as our 4th round DE from last year (Dumervil) racked up 8.5 sacks... tell me why you gave us moss. then in the 2nd round mebane isnt good because we dont need 2 d lineman in rounds 1 n 2 come on. 3rd round isnt to bad.

reinar
04-18-2007, 03:29 AM
Version 2 - thanks for the input, went and researched some more, and here is the latest and greatest.

http://www.mymockdraft.com/MyDraft/raenarre.aspx

neko4
04-18-2007, 08:23 PM
Once again good GB 1st
But while Newton fits a need he is a reach in the 2nd, Weddle would be better there and then Newton in the 3rd. CB isnt a first day need. DT isnt a 4th-5th round need. Good last two picks though.
Most Ideal pack draft
1-HB
2-TE/S
3-TE/S/WR
4-WR/CB
5-CB/LB
6-LB/DL
7-OL

Good job tho

reinar
04-20-2007, 02:04 AM
thanks - i have to admit, my thought process on GB wasnt in full mode.