PDA

View Full Version : Al Wilson

switchback
04-17-2007, 06:46 PM
Ok, maybe I'm being a little stupid, but I honestly think that if we pick up al wilson and stick him on the outside across from dj, we could have a pretty formidable lb crew. Now i know that lb is not the biggest need seeing as how we've signed harris and edwards, but I have always been a fan of wilson. wilson is faster than edwards (who I'm guessing will take over bell's starting job on the outside) and he is younger. It may not be the wisest move by my beloved chiefs, but I was just wondering what everyone thought and i just wanted to throw this out there.

matts22
04-17-2007, 06:53 PM
Put down the crack pipe...

Seriously though.....stop thinking if that is your idea.

switchback
04-17-2007, 07:14 PM
haha, I just think that wilson has more left in his tank, faster, and just as able to play cover two as an olb. crack pipe aside that is, haha

villagewarrior
04-17-2007, 07:18 PM
Put down the crack pipe...

Seriously though.....stop thinking if that is your idea.

Don't say that, if all you're gonna do is insult people then perhaps you should leave. You're gonna rip a guy on his first post? Come on man...at least give him some sort of constructive criticism about why you disagree with his post.

As for myself, I disagree with bringing in Wilson just because we have already put in a lot of money into Harris and Edwards. If those two hadn't been brought in already I'd be all over Wilson, when he's healthy he's a stud.

bored of education
04-17-2007, 10:32 PM
We spent much money on Harris and Edwards and we need youth

matts22
04-18-2007, 02:02 AM
Don't say that, if all you're gonna do is insult people then perhaps you should leave. You're gonna rip a guy on his first post? Come on man...at least give him some sort of constructive criticism about why you disagree with his post.

As for myself, I disagree with bringing in Wilson just because we have already put in a lot of money into Harris and Edwards. If those two hadn't been brought in already I'd be all over Wilson, when he's healthy he's a stud.

Note to self: Some people on this board don't have a sense of humor.

villagewarrior
04-18-2007, 09:07 AM
Note to self: Some people on this board don't have a sense of humor.

Note to self: Some people on this board are precocious assholes.

bored of education
04-18-2007, 12:30 PM
Note to Self:

villagewarrior
04-18-2007, 03:55 PM
Note to Self:

lol, is this supposed to be a scathing remark, BOE?

Hermstheman83
04-18-2007, 06:59 PM
I think we already got an awesome LB crew.
Note to self: can everyone shut up and share the crack pipe? :)

bored of education
04-18-2007, 07:59 PM
No, I was highly influenced by the coolness of doing it, sorta like amobi okoye admitting to smoking some weed, i just wanted to be cool mannnn

switchback
04-18-2007, 08:14 PM
ok just checking, so if we didn't go out and throw money at edwards, would anyone approve of paying for al wilson? Personally, I have always liked keyaron fox and I think he filled in great for dj when he had to. Does anyone think he should get some consideration on the strong side? And yes, we can share the crack pipe

USAF Chief
04-18-2007, 09:17 PM
The guy failed his physical by two different team physical(s) according to reports. Apparently our physical is lacking <cough> Kendrell Bell <cough> but I have a one broken linebacker on the roster limit for my team and Bell is still with us.

Back to the drawing board Switchback, but this time draw something visually pleasing and not a big fat turd. =P

Out.

Splat
04-21-2007, 12:46 PM
I'm more then happy with our LB's we have bigger needs like OL,DT and WR we need to get younger as well.

villagewarrior
04-21-2007, 01:05 PM
I liked Key Fox as well. I believe in the 4 or 5 starts in DJ's place he led the team in tackles each week. That has to mean something.

04-22-2007, 05:05 PM
So, is this the end for Al?

yno88
04-27-2007, 02:17 AM
This isn't even close to the end for Al. I just have this funny feeling he's gonna end up in Philly. He's a top 5 ILB.

Denver has a big problem with the salary they're gonna owe him in 2008, but they know he's a stud. No way they trade him within the division.

04-27-2007, 03:35 AM
So I assume DJ is shifting inside.

Ho0k Em'
04-27-2007, 12:49 PM
So I assume DJ is shifting inside.

No we have Napolean Harris inside.