PDA

View Full Version : If it was you?

Splat
08-09-2006, 11:41 AM
I'am going to go with CB myself I don't know why but as a kid I always loved trying to cover someone and there is no better feeling then making a interception.

Staubach12
08-09-2006, 11:42 AM
I'm a QB. I also do a little WR and Safety.

danman253
08-09-2006, 11:42 AM
I would love to be a WR, I always love to make the big catches when we play pickup football.

08-09-2006, 11:43 AM
Defensive end

duckseason
RB or LB would be most fun, but I'd have to be a WR, CB, or FS.

draftguru151
FS.

I would play SS, I love hitting people and also i'd get a few picks.

Don Vito
08-09-2006, 11:47 AM
WR or FS, even though I don't play them in games.

jets future
08-09-2006, 11:49 AM
i would love to be a rb or cb, cause i like getting into's, and i like be running back

Splat
08-09-2006, 11:53 AM
I wanted to put FS and SS on there own but i ran out of spots on the poll should have took off FB.

08-09-2006, 11:56 AM
RB, easily. It would be fun to plow through people and be in the spotlight.

bigbluedefense
08-09-2006, 11:57 AM
Im a SS, FS and OLB. Id love to be a pass rushing OLB in a 3-4 scheme but im not big enough, so Im more of a safety. I love putting hits on diva receivers....ah brings back memories. Nothing feels better than an INT taken to the house though...that and when you straight lay someone out.

I used to be one of those crazy players, when I played once in a "friendly" league, I layed out a loud mouth receiver, then I told him "you don't run up the middle, this grass belongs to the defense" then ripped off some grass, chewed it, and slammed the grass on his chest (I did that while saying the above quote)....I got a flag...but he didn't say $hit for the rest of the game, and didn't run any routes up the middle.

Yeah...I was a nut...

The Great Jonathan Vilma
08-09-2006, 12:01 PM
i would love to play MLB. the reason being i love hitting people, and would love to run downhill through the middle, or sideline to sideline. i'm not big enough, but that would definitly be my ideal position

America
08-09-2006, 12:01 PM
I'd play safety. Get big hits, you're not getting cheapshotted in the line, INTs, and you play centerfield and mostly zone, which is 1000 times easier than man in my opinion.

EdReedUnstoppable
08-09-2006, 12:02 PM
SS, I love to drop back and watch the O open up, see where the play is goin and step up either make a big hit, or get a pick and take it to the house.

Shane P. Hallam
08-09-2006, 12:03 PM
I'd want to play FS. Follow the QBs eyes, make smart plays, yum :)

smittyjs
08-09-2006, 12:03 PM
TE

jetvilma51
08-09-2006, 12:07 PM
i can catch anything but im to big and slow to play reciever so TE and plus i play TE for my high school

HokiesSkins2621
08-09-2006, 12:36 PM
It would be wide reciever and MAYBE cornerback. Im playing running back this year. Running Backs are supposedly catching more balls this year so my new coach told me to play it.

Go_Eagles77
08-09-2006, 12:48 PM
Im a SS, FS and OLB. Id love to be a pass rushing OLB in a 3-4 scheme but im not big enough, so Im more of a safety. I love putting hits on diva receivers....ah brings back memories. Nothing feels better than an INT taken to the house though...that and when you straight lay someone out.

I used to be one of those crazy players, when I played once in a "friendly" league, I layed out a loud mouth receiver, then I told him "you don't run up the middle, this grass belongs to the defense" then ripped off some grass, chewed it, and slammed the grass on his chest (I did that while saying the above quote)....I got a flag...but he didn't say $hit for the rest of the game, and didn't run any routes up the middle.

Yeah...I was a nut...

:lol: wow

Anyway I would love to play Weakside Linebacker.

bigbluedefense
08-09-2006, 01:22 PM

Yeah...I was a nut...

:lol: wow

Anyway I would love to play Weakside Linebacker.

Lol, he was so scared for the rest of the game....He was talking so much junk before that, catching his little short outs thinking he was Chad Johnson...after that...he didn't say nothing the rest of the game, and before each hike, he'd look at me, when I looked back, he'd immediately turn his eyes away like a "oh $hit, he saw me" look, he was scared. He didn't catch any balls after that, and you saw the fear in him every time he came near me...mission accomplished.

cunningham06
08-09-2006, 01:29 PM
FS or just safety in general is a lot of fun to play. Not quite as tough in coverage as cornerback, and if you don't have to cover a tight end you can free lance on the field and double cover someone and go for the pick.

Pit Bull #53
08-09-2006, 03:07 PM
I played corner and free safety all through Jr. High and High School so I'd stick with being a DB. I liked playing FS more, though.

mcdlaxbonz13
08-09-2006, 03:14 PM
i must say that is probably the funniest thing i have read so far today thank you bigbluedefense

P-L
08-09-2006, 03:17 PM
I'd play either WR or SS.

Philliez01
08-09-2006, 03:21 PM
Probably QB, you don't have to worry about getting hit in training camps or practices :wink:

RB would be cool but you really go as far as your OL, if they are not up to par, then you may have a very short career. WRs have a long shelf life but you may not be involved in every play (as in getting the ball, not blocking or route running). OL would be hard as the team's offense is all on your performance. I would like to be a pass-situation DE, you don't need to play every down and you get to blitz mostly.

SuperMcGee
08-09-2006, 03:41 PM
I took CB just over WR and FS

Canadian_kid16
08-09-2006, 03:58 PM
I love to be the leader...so I chose QB...

diabsoule
08-09-2006, 04:59 PM
D-line. I was a DT when I played and it was the position I loved. Being able to intimidate O-lineman was fun. Be able to get in their heads, push them aside, and wind up making a play in the backfield. That's great. I have the build, attitude, and quickness for a DT. I'm built like LaRoi Glover.

D-line isn't a glamor position like LB, CB, or S and that fits me. I'm not glamorous and I don't need a lot of publicity. I want to go in, do a good job, and then be a presence in the locker room.

The Unseen
08-09-2006, 07:53 PM
DE. Beat your man, then take him down.

draftguru151
08-09-2006, 08:00 PM
I would like to play DE too. It is kinda fun, I can be a really good pass rusher sometimes, but other times I am awful.

Splat
08-10-2006, 11:52 AM
No love for FB or OL nobody wants to do the dirty work lol.

jackalope
08-10-2006, 12:25 PM
i'd be a LB, TE, or FB. linebacker is probably my #1 choice because i'd like to be on defence. my best skill in football is knocking people over and i've also got pretty good hands so those positions would be my best.

The Legend
08-10-2006, 12:26 PM
LB I love to hit people

then also RB i love to juke out people shoes