PDA

View Full Version : I like this mock draft better!!

WhoDeyBucks
04-18-2007, 01:37 PM
I like Revis a lot (I think 75% of mock drafts have us taking him).
And I like Turk McBride over the Ray McDonald pick last time. Although, I would rather see us take a LB in round 2.

derza222
04-18-2007, 02:01 PM
I still think the most realistic second rounder is Durant out of Hampton, this mock is definitely much better for Cincy though...

PalmerToCJ
04-18-2007, 02:41 PM
I love the Revis pick for obvious reasons.

DT and LB to me are about same level of importance, I'd still rather see a Saftey over either position. I like Revis for us a lot but I think for value/impact's sake it would be best if Nelson fell to us and we could then address CB in the 2nd.

themaninblack
04-18-2007, 05:47 PM
i like nelson and griffin as far as safetys that are likely to be available but i really like revis too and chris houston. 2nd round i like turk mcbride a lot but hes going to have to add weight, he has a ton of potential though.

Aftermath
04-18-2007, 06:53 PM
Actually most mocks had us taking Houston last time i checked, im fine with either though.

mrpotamus
04-20-2007, 11:03 AM
The problem with McBride is that he is just far too small. He is under 280 and he is only 6'2". He also has not played much DT and did not really generate much pass rush from the interior. He only had one sack last season. He doesn't bring anything to the party. I would rather see a guy like Kareem Brown in the fourth. He had 11 sacks last season. Even a guy like Paul Soliai would not be bad in the fourth, at least he is huge.