PDA

View Full Version : Found a Video to Upset Seahawk Fans

Mr. Stiller
04-19-2007, 02:37 AM
I've been reading and I'm seriously tired of all the Seahawk whining. I've found it's still going on.

http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=3880

There. The video of the review.

The only call that the head of Refereeing would have overturned was the Hasselbeck tackle, but he said even then, the only reason he could overturn it, is he has a perfect angle and has replay. All the refs angles made it look like he was low cutting DeShea Townsend to get to Ike.

That Haggans Hold and Jackson Pushoff were alot more "Severe" than I originally noticed.

DeathbyStat
04-19-2007, 07:30 AM
I always said they were the right calls....Haggans was dam near choked out and the push off should be called more in the NFL I hate the double standard that offensive pass intereference is never called.

steel man
04-19-2007, 07:31 AM
thats great...not just because i am a huge Steelers fan, but as a football fan i knew people was just running their mouth. people does not like Pittsburgh because we are old school and win games by being tough and hard hitting on D and pound the ball and we have another Terry Bradshaw in Ben on O and we are not the Sexy pick, we are the Real pick!

DeathbyStat
04-19-2007, 07:35 AM
They were the right calls but it did taint the victory a bit in my mind subconscoiusly.

This coupled with the poor Ben performance really hurt the 05 team legacy. I mean Ben played awfull but he destroyed the two top seed earlier in the playoffs.

If it wasn't for this super bowl drugery the steelers coming from the sixth seed would be considered one of the greatest accomplishments in sports. They will never get the credit they deserve and their poor 2006 season didn't help matters.