PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been on TV?

WMD
04-19-2007, 05:54 PM
Well, have you?

I haven't. :(

Big Mike
04-19-2007, 05:54 PM
I've been on my schools TV show for the morning annoncements and school updates

gbpackers0065
04-19-2007, 05:55 PM
probably have through the various sporting events i go to

M.O.T.H.
Well, have you?

I haven't. :(

Don't worry you will.

If high school sports games count... i have. ha.

If not, than no. :)

Windy
http://www.uncledirtae.com/blog/images/bubbrubb.jpg

frogstomp
TSN once, because our school went to the worlds at curling, and we had seats right by the game, so the camera passed over me a bunch of times... plus, I randomly yelled at the curlers a lot. We almost got moved, but my teacher settled the matter by sitting beside me for the rest of the game.

M.O.T.H.
04-19-2007, 05:56 PM
http://www.uncledirtae.com/blog/images/bubbrubb.jpg

Damn, you're the Bubb Rubb...sweet.

We got a celebrity on here...nice.

They be like woot! woot!

Jimmy
04-19-2007, 05:57 PM
ive been on tv every year the last couple years... look for me this year 8)

thule
04-19-2007, 05:57 PM
Dat's only earrrrrrly in da mornang...people should be up making breakfast by den.

Those screamers go whooooooooooooo

jayceheathman
04-19-2007, 06:06 PM
I was on ESPN once when we played Fresno State 2 seasons ago. We were losing by 30 and it was raining and freezing outside so there were only a good 500 -1000 fans left near the end of the game. A couple of us that were left talked the camera man to show us screaming for a few seconds in the 4th quarter. I could have possibly been on tv a second time when I was little. I was at an Astros game and I couldnt see the whole game because I had this really large, fat man in front of me. He kept leaning forward and then leaning back so it was impossible for me to watch the game. All of sudden he ducked and a foul ball went over his head and hit my shoulder. If I wasnt on tv then at least I got a prize for putting up with fat ass all game. He could have taken up 2 chairs.

Eaglez.Fan
04-19-2007, 06:08 PM
I've been on for soccer, about 4 times.

Go_Eagles77
04-19-2007, 06:08 PM
I remember being interviewed by the local news back when I was in elementarty school about the janitor who had some infection and had to get his finger removed.

The Unseen
04-19-2007, 06:09 PM
I could have been. A local TV station interviewed me at the Jags first training camp session last season. Didn't get shown though. Ungrateful slobs. My stuttering woulda made great television.

jets future
i think i was on in a local news channel

someone447
I've been on TV after a HS playoff game(the local Fox affiliate. I got interviewed because I had 3 interceptions. I own.

RoyHall#1
04-19-2007, 06:10 PM
I was on ESPN once when we played Fresno State 2 seasons ago. We were losing by 30 and it was raining and freezing outside so there were only a good 500 -1000 fans left near the end of the game. A couple of us that were left talked the camera man to show us screaming for a few seconds in the 4th quarter. I could have possibly been on tv a second time when I was little. I was at an Astros game and I couldnt see the whole game because I had this really large, fat man in front of me. He kept leaning forward and then leaning back so it was impossible for me to watch the game. All of sudden he ducked and a foul ball went over his head and hit my shoulder. If I wasnt on tv then at least I got a prize for putting up with fat ass all game. He could have taken up 2 chairs.

What school did you play for?

SeanTaylorRIP
04-19-2007, 06:11 PM
On Redskins Monday night live last year on comcast sportsnet I got to ask Shawne Merriman a question on T.V.

RoyHall#1
04-19-2007, 06:12 PM
I was on TV for a spelling Bee. I'm a nerd.

sweetness34
04-19-2007, 06:14 PM
I work for a television station so my name is on all the time. But to answer the question, yes I have, many times.

Paul
04-19-2007, 06:14 PM
Back in the 6th grade, I announced the lunch for the all Dallas independent School District elementary schools, that aired at 6:30am. And I missed it.

Shiver
04-19-2007, 06:15 PM
Fox 4 News was at an EB Games, November 8th, 2004. They filmed, and interviewed a bunch of people, myself included, for the midnight release of Halo 2.

Beans
04-19-2007, 06:15 PM
Dat's only earrrrrrly in da mornang...people should be up making breakfast by den.

Those screamers go whooooooooooooo

They sure do! (http://bubbrubboftime.ytmnd.com/)

M.O.T.H.
04-19-2007, 06:17 PM
I've been on TV after a HS playoff game(the local Fox affiliate. I got interviewed because I had 3 interceptions. I own.

I hated being interviewed after games... when the camera is on me...i start to stutter for some damn reason.

energizerbunny
04-19-2007, 06:17 PM
just the news, for interviews after football games/getting awards.

jayceheathman
04-19-2007, 06:19 PM
What school did you play for?

New Mexico State. I am not on the team though. I was one of the 500 fans left in the stadium. I thought about trying out but speed is definetely not on my side.

M.O.T.H.
04-19-2007, 06:21 PM
On Redskins Monday night live last year on comcast sportsnet I got to ask Shawne Merriman a question on T.V.

That is pretty awesome. You lucky dog.

Caddy
04-19-2007, 06:36 PM
I've been in a few ads on the TV but thats about it

SuperMcGee
04-19-2007, 06:38 PM
I have not.
I was supposed to be an extra in the major motion picture "Bruce Almighty" but they cut the scene.

Splat
04-19-2007, 06:40 PM
I was at a WWE PPV and they showed me and the people I was with holding up a sign for a sec better then nothing. I had family watching it at home and they said they saw us I didn't believe them but they had typed it and showed us kinda cool.

Staubach12
04-19-2007, 06:41 PM
They sure do! (http://bubbrubboftime.ytmnd.com/)

Dude, I loved zelda...

Also...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmvjwOgVoVs

Check him out when he pulls away.

Jay
04-19-2007, 06:41 PM
I have a couple of times.

-If you ever watch the match that Mick Foley wins the World Title for the first time against the Rock, he starts running around outside the ring and you can see someone in the left corner waiving an Irish flag. That's me. You could see me at various points during the night.

-Seattle during the All Star game, my ex-girl friend was handling publicity for the Fan Fest across the street from the stadium. I went to pick her up after the first day and there was a camera crew from one of the news channels there and they wanted video of someone in the video batting cages, so I put on a Red Sox helmet and went in and saw it that night when I got home. That was awesome, but we couldn't tape it, which sucked, and only her and I saw it, with all of my family back on the east coast, which sucked even more.

-You can see me pretty clearly in a couple music videos. I know I am in one of Killswitch Engage's and one of Shadows Fall's. I'm also all over the New England Metal and Hardcore Festival DVD.

There are other times but I forget...

GB12
04-19-2007, 06:42 PM
I have not, but my dad was in a commercial that aired during the conference championship games, and throughout the NCAA tournament.

Eaglez.Fan
04-19-2007, 06:50 PM
Actually when I went to LA, this person asked me to audition for Malcome in the Middle, but my plane left the day before so I couldn't go.

ironman4579
04-19-2007, 07:02 PM
Yes, when I was about 12 and again when I was 14. My baseball team made the national championship tournament in baseball both years, as the representative for Saskatchewan(Canada), so the local media stations came to the airport when we were leaving. I was also on a CNN special about SEAR school, and Geraldo came out and went out for a night with my company in Afghanistan. Might have been a couple other times as well, I'm not sure.

Jensen
04-19-2007, 08:06 PM
Me and my dad got picked to be in a Golden Corral commercial locally, and that's it.

R.I.P DWILL DNASH
04-19-2007, 08:19 PM
I was on T.V. cause my school had a bomb threat, so when they showed the teachers you could see me. I was on almost every news show.

KCJ58
04-19-2007, 08:20 PM
Our school was On TV (ABC) (Los Angeles) our school was lockdown because there was a gun on campus

bantx
04-19-2007, 08:21 PM
i was on tv fox 4 news for dallas, they came to our pep rally for our football team at the time we were 4-1..

Titans10
04-19-2007, 08:25 PM
i've been on a couple of times

news when my buddy had cancer and we all shaved our heads in his support

basketball highlights during high school

the news during grade school when we did something, i dont remember what though

espn one time when i was on the first row at a Titans game

04-19-2007, 08:26 PM
I've been on the High School channel a couple of times when I caught a couple of TDs.

RaiderNation
04-19-2007, 08:54 PM
i was once when one of my teachers got teacher of the month and they came to our school and taped some of our class

slightlyaraiderfan
04-19-2007, 08:58 PM
My friend got tickets for the Jay Leno show...it was the first row, so I came out on tv a few times during that taping. My seat was angled in such a way that I was looking up Sarah Jessica Parker's skirt the whole show, then I got to meet Tony Hawk after the show.

neko4
04-19-2007, 09:00 PM
I was almost, at the Pack-VQueens game I saw the NFLN guys outside and was 5mins to late when I got near them and it happend again. But I got to see Eisen up close and almost did the Waynes World "Im not worthy" thing

Gang Green
04-19-2007, 09:11 PM
I was on TV about 8 times last year at the draft.

themaninblack
04-19-2007, 10:45 PM
ive been on TV for local news football highlights and a few reds/bengals games. thats about it.

kalbears13
04-19-2007, 10:48 PM
My mom was in this decorating show called "The Christopher Lowell Show". The guy kinda freaked me out because he was a little too feminine for me if you catch my drift. Anyways I was in it for a second. I was also an extra in this really crappy movie and did a voiceover in this independent film Mr. Fixit with David Boreanaz.

GiantRutgersFan
04-19-2007, 10:48 PM
nope unfortunately

BlindSite
04-20-2007, 04:27 AM
We've got this thing called schoolies week up here where all the final HS students go to the gold coast and get trashed for a week. I got interviewed by the news when I was so drunk I couldn't walk straight. My dad said it was funny.

UKfan
04-20-2007, 05:19 AM
I was on back in High School during Children in Need (no I wasn't a child in need...) My high school had raised a couple of thousand pounds and I was sent to this big hotel to present the big cheque.

bored of education
04-20-2007, 07:22 AM
I was in a Gordons fish sticks commercial in 1988ish

therock6000
04-20-2007, 08:59 AM
I was an extra in "Problem Child"...

steelersfan43
04-20-2007, 09:09 AM
I was fan of the game at a mariners game before. I also was on the news because me and my friendfound a dead body at the lake.

Tubby
04-20-2007, 09:22 AM
I was on TV in a couple of sporting events that I went to, and I was also on the front page of the Seattle Times sports section when I was very young after the sonics beat minnesota.

bsaza2358
04-20-2007, 09:26 AM
I was on TV rushing the floor when GW beat Rhode Island to win the Atlantic 10 Championship in March. I am also on TV every time I sit in my company's seats at Nationals games. I tend to get on at basketball games because I'm a rowdy fan and jump around a lot.

jayceheathman
04-20-2007, 10:49 AM
I was fan of the game at a mariners game before. I also was on the news because me and my friendfound a dead body at the lake.

Did you really find a dead body or are you just messing with us?

BigDawg819
04-20-2007, 11:44 AM
When Cal Ripken Jr broke Lou Gehrig's streak I was interviewed by a couple of television stations because I was at the stadium both days all day. They interviewed me on why I was cutting school and I told them how Cal was my hero and this was a moment in baseball history and the like. Mind you I was 15 at the time and was skipping high school and my parents knew about it but when I went back to school I got called into the principals office and asked where I was and I said sick and he said ******** you were at the stadium. I was going to deny it but he played a tape of my being interviewed and I said what my high school on tv as well. I didn't get in trouble, I just had to tell them about the game and all the hoopla.

steelersfan43
04-20-2007, 07:48 PM
Did you really find a dead body or are you just messing with us?

I actually did, wasnt much of a body anymore though, it was on the water line, ribcage, left arm and hand with long ass fingernails, part of the pelvis, and what looked to be a skull a little deeper in the water. Not much flesh left, and what was there was like a little clothing and black rotting skin and stuff. me and my friend were at the lake, went off behind the i90 bridge and found it, called the police and filed a report and all that.

art vandelay
04-20-2007, 09:56 PM
Alot for football and basketball highlights...especially "Friday Night Fever" on News Channel 9.

Belish
04-20-2007, 10:20 PM
I went to a couple tapings of "Open Mike with Mike Bullard" (a Canadian version of Letterman / Leno) where you can see me in the audience.

Apparently I'm rather prominent in an anti-bullying video that makes the rounds at all the elementary schools in my area. I barely remember filming anything, but it turns out a have almost an entire segment to myself in it,

I, the throw away
04-20-2007, 10:24 PM
Alot for football and basketball highlights...especially "Friday Night Fever" on News Channel 9.

OH MY GOD! YOU DON'T LIKE ME!!

MOM!!!

now, as for other things I don't care about, but like to have a big overreaction over:

SOCKS ARE ON SALE AT THE BAY!

Smokey Joe
04-20-2007, 10:31 PM
never, but my dad has many times.

rocco31fb
04-21-2007, 08:36 AM
I am TV...

Moses
04-21-2007, 08:45 AM
I went to a couple tapings of "Open Mike with Mike Bullard" (a Canadian version of Letterman / Leno) where you can see me in the audience.

Apparently I'm rather prominent in an anti-bullying video that makes the rounds at all the elementary schools in my area. I barely remember filming anything, but it turns out a have almost an entire segment to myself in it,

Mike Bullard...What a waste of space.

MP123
04-21-2007, 09:55 AM
I was on the news when I was younger.

Space Ghost
04-21-2007, 10:22 AM
I've been on TV for a Raptors game and a few Tiger Cats games. The Raptors game I was sitting a few rows back from Chuck and Leo so when it came back from commercial it showed a few rows up and I was on and then it moved down to Chuck and Leo. Speaking of Swirski, I managed my schools junior basketball team and his kid played for one of the teams we played and he is literally 4'11" and we were joking about how he must live at a basketball camp or something. The Ti Cats games were just showing the crowd and some crazy fans that I was in. My buddy was on the TV for about 30 seconds at a Ti Cats game just because he had a Jays hat on and they were talking about the Jays. I've been on the Jumbo Tron at Hamilton Bulldog games at least a dozen times with friends just going nuts as well.

49erFrick
04-26-2007, 01:24 AM
i have been on tv a few times..

First time was the year the broncos and the packers played in the superbowl. My mom was a huge broncos fan and had decorated the yard and house... The news stopped by the house for the early news and they proceeded to tell her that if the broncos won the superbowl they would be back here to do the news live from her house after the super buwl. Needless to say we all know how that went... So after the superbowl the next day all my friends and fellow classmates were talkin bout how they saw me on TV instead of the actual game.

2nd time i was well on pretty much every PS2 Gamers TV that likes a wrestling game. Me and some of my friends went to a WWE raw in dallas TX a few years back. The row below us made a huge 26 letter Wooooooo Sign.
It made it into Ric Flairs entrance video, We were hold signs the row above the starting of it that said TOMMY for our friend that his grandma didnt trust us enough to let him go with us to dallas. he was a very sheltered individual.

Then i was on UPN like constantly throughout the night for a WWE Smackdown live from San Antonio Texas. I 5th row right on the ramp ringside seats 1 and 2. Turns out when we got there rows 1-3 where around the corner so we were actually row 2. So the whole time they would show the wrestlers coming out i would be in the background. It was funny one of the matches was Charlie haas and Big show vs somebody. Haas came out first and it showed me just pointing and bad mouthing him the whole time he was standing at the edge of the ramp until Show came out. I might have also been on Tv in Cali... I went to 49ers training camp and while we were waiting to get autographs along the railing an ESPN and Local Cameras were Filming us.

TitleTown088
04-26-2007, 01:26 AM
I was an extra in "Problem Child"...
1, 2, or 3?

Man, I'd like to beat the piss out of that redhead kid. Did you get to meet him?

Billingsley26
04-26-2007, 01:28 AM
I was on the The Score in Canada for the Madden Challenge. I got interviewed by Cabby. They showed like one line he asked me. He said do you think you can beat Chad Johnson? I said "Cabby, I can beat anyone".