PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Perrilloux

bondo_10
04-20-2007, 02:04 PM
This guy had me and many other people thinking that he was the second coming of God himself. He has the mouth to be a big NFL name, but he has yet to play any meaningfulu minutes, if any, in an LSU uniform. Matt Flynn is the expected starter this year...even though it is only his Sophomore year, is it time for a possible transfer to a smaller school or just wait it out and work hard for a backup job in case Flynn fails??

TigerBait45
04-20-2007, 02:06 PM
If he transfers he loses a year anyway, and still only plays 2 years. All he'd do was leave the spotlight.

I've heard he toyed around with leaving, but hes not going anywhere. Hes the guy next year when Flynn is gone.

Jelephant87
04-20-2007, 02:11 PM
I wonder if he would've started over McCoy last year if he had gone to Texas. Anyway I think LSU will work him in kind of like Urban Meyer did with Tebow last year, although obviously in a different role.

TigerBait45
04-20-2007, 02:17 PM
I think he probably would've pushed him if nothing else. He'll see the field a good bit this year, I've heard. Miles is starting to groom him for the starting role.

I'm pretty interested to see how he can run Gary Crowton's offense.

Gchu83
04-20-2007, 03:06 PM
I wonder if he would've started over McCoy last year if he had gone to Texas. Anyway I think LSU will work him in kind of like Urban Meyer did with Tebow last year, although obviously in a different role.

He would have started for sure. Even though Colt was great last season, he was still a relatively unknown recruit from a really small town. Perilloux not only would have had seniority, he would have been a better player at that point.

I believe he is getting what he deserves after the stunt he pulled on signing day.