PDA

View Full Version : Stud's New Mock!

KCStud
04-20-2007, 05:06 PM
This is my second to last mock. I hope everything looks good for every team!

1. Oakland Raiders- Jamarcus Russell QB L.S.U.-There are no QB options worth considering. Tim Rattay? Are you kidding me? They need Russell.
2. Detroit Lions-Gaines Adams DE Clemson-Thomas is likely, but they got George from the Broncos, so they take the highest rated DE in the draft.
3. Cleveland Browns-Adrian Peterson RB Oklahoma-This team loves this guy. He would help them get to the playoffs.
4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Calvin Johnson WR Georgia Tech-How can you not take this guy at 4? Gruden might have a heart attack if/when? This happens.
5. Arizona Cardinals- Joe Thomas OT Wisconsin-Perfect scenario for the Cards.
6. Washington Redskins-Amobi Okoye DT Louisville –By far the best value here. This kid will be really special for a long time.
7. Minnesota Vikings-Laron Landry S L.S.U.-They need a leader in the secondary and Landry is a leader that intimidates opposing teams.
8. Atlanta Falcons-Levi Brown OT Penn State-Gotta get the big guys up front and this guy is gonna be good.
9. Miami Dolphins- Brady Quinn QB Notre Dame-What a steal for the Phins at 9. They need a new QB and Quinn is a good prospect.
10. Houston Texans-Leon Hall CB Michigan-They seem to love this kid and would take him immediately.
11. San Francisco 49ers-Alan Branch DT-Seems like Nolan has wanted this guy all along and he is there for the taking.
12. Buffalo Bills-Marshawn Lynch RB California-They need a RB badly and this guy could turn into a premeire back.
13. St. Louis Rams-Adam Carriker DE Nebraska-Linehan is said to love this guy and Carriker is a prospect who has great speed for his size. He should do great things in St. Louis.
14. Carolina Panthers-Greg Olsen TE Miami(Da U!)-They need a weapon and with guys like Levi Brown and Laron Landry gone, he definitely fits the bill.
15. Pittsburgh Steelers-Darelle Revis CB Pittsburgh-Hometown boy who could turn out to be a great CB for years to come in da Burgh’.
16. Green Bay Packers-Ted Ginn Jr. WR-Ginn can be a #2 WR and a big threat in the return game. With Jennings, Ginn can do well for them without all the attention on him.
17. Jacksonville Jaguars-Jamaal Anderson DE Arkansas-Too much value here to pass up. They have a good DL, but they can get better and this guy is a great prospect and has a nasty style of play like the rest of their defense.
18.Cincinnati Bengals-Jon Beason LB Miami (Da U!)-They need a LB and this guy could really help them out.
19. Tennessee Titans-Robert Meachem WR Tennessee-Another hometown boy who will be a big target for Vince for years to come.
20. New York Giants-Joe Staley OT Central Michigan-They need a CB and OT. CB is clearly deeper and can be had in round 2 and Staley is a monster of a LT.
21. Denver Broncos-Jarvis Moss DE Florida-They need a pass rush and this guy is a great pass rusher obviously.
22. Dallas Cowboys-Aaron Ross CB Texas-Newman and Williams are doing very well back there, but a CB opposite of Newman is needed and Ross is a great value at 22.
23. Kansas City Chiefs-Dwayne Bowe WR L.S.U.-I know I don’t want them to draft a WR in the first round, but they just can’t pass on this guy. Last year Herm said that they wouldn’t value the DE position early, and low and behold they took Tamba Hali. Now this year he says WR is not valued early. Herm has NEVER taken a CB in the first round because he values DB’s later on and there really are no OT, OG, or DT’s worth any value at this point. Bowe is a superb blocker and Croyle might start next year, so he needs a weapon.
24. New England Patriots-Reggie Nelson S Florida-Are you kidding me? Nelson at 24? They take him immediately.
25. New York Jets-Chris Houston CB Arkansas-Good prospect. Strongest CB who has speed to burn and they are looking for a CB.
26. Philadelphia Eagles-Michael Griffin S Texas-This guy is perfect for this team. Dawins+Griffin=Scary
27.New Orleans Saints-Paul Posluszny OLB Penn State-They want a LB or CB and Posluszny is the best value at this point.
28.New England Patriots-Lawrence Timmons OLB Florida State-Another good value pick at this point. They could really use him right about now.
29.Baltimore Ravens-Ryan Kalil C USC-Best value here and he can play C or G.
30.San Diego Chargers-Brandon Merriweather S Miami(Da U!)-This guy is a ball hawk and they have neglected the position for awhile.
31.Chicago Bears-Ben Grubbs G Auburn-They seem to love this guy and he would be an immediate starter.
32.Indianapolis Colts-Justin Harrell DT Tennessee-Harrell made a name for himself when teams got frustrated trying to run the ball on him, and then try to sit back in the pocket.

bills_red
04-20-2007, 05:08 PM
Pat Willis...were he at?

KCStud
04-20-2007, 05:10 PM
Crap you're right I forgot P Willis. Give me a sec

RaiderNation
04-20-2007, 05:57 PM
okay raider pick

Vikes99ej
04-20-2007, 06:05 PM
Thumbs up.

Go_Eagles77
04-20-2007, 06:20 PM
Good eagles pick.

dhoe20
04-20-2007, 07:12 PM
Give the Giants the BPA, and they have more needs than just CB and OT. I don't want Staley anyway. Nelson or Willis would be BPA, and Poz or Timmons are better picks than staley.

Yung Flippa
04-20-2007, 08:40 PM
I can live with the Ravens pick

Caddy
04-20-2007, 08:57 PM
Can't argue with CJ

jackalope
04-20-2007, 09:04 PM
I've had nightmares where the Packer's draft Tedd Ginn.

ripdw27
04-20-2007, 09:15 PM
TERRIBLE denver pick absolutely terrible why on earth do you have us taking jarvis moss instead of reggie nelson why why why why