PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Off Season Trade

Joe Montana
04-20-2007, 05:40 PM
Is there any possibility that the Warriors will trade Richardson, Biedrins or Harrington, and a 1st round pick for Jermaine O'neal, Garnett, or Gasol.
The Warriors need an inside big guy in the paint to rebound and defense.Any thought.

Xiomera
04-20-2007, 05:42 PM
Is there any possibility that the Warriors will trade Richardson, Biedrins or Harrington, and a 1st round pick for Jermaine O'neal, Garnett, or Gasol.
The Warriors need an inside big guy in the paint to rebound and defense.Any thought.

Absolutely http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/images/icons/icon12.gif

Phrost
04-20-2007, 05:50 PM
Yes they would.

TheChampIsHere
04-20-2007, 06:00 PM
Ive been hearing the Garnett trade rumors. Garnett I think is done in minnesota so it could get interesting

Vikes99ej
04-20-2007, 06:00 PM
I wouldn't trade Garnett for any of those players. We are set at guard.

cheesehead10790
04-20-2007, 06:01 PM
Garnett is going to the Lakers.

So O'neal is a possibilty but not KG.

Vikes99ej
04-20-2007, 06:02 PM
Garnett is going to the Lakers.

So O'neal is a possibilty but not KG.

Oh really... for who?

SeanTaylorRIP
04-20-2007, 06:03 PM
I wouldn't trade Garnett for any of those players. We are set at guard.

Please buddy you that is an amazing deal. First off you get a first rounder and if it is in this draft you can get amazing talent in the draft. Next you get Jason Richardson a 20+ scorer, great 3 point shooter and best rebounding guard in the NBA. Next you get Andris Biedrins a top 10 young big man who will lead the NBA in rebounds soon enough. Add Al Harrington an 18 8 guy and I think that is the best you can get.

cheesehead10790
04-20-2007, 06:06 PM
Oh really... for who?

My opnion is Lamar and a 1st for KG

cardsalltheway
04-20-2007, 06:07 PM
Richardson, Harrington and a first for Jermaine? I'd take that deal in a second.

Vikes99ej
04-20-2007, 06:10 PM
Please buddy you that is an amazing deal. First off you get a first rounder and if it is in this draft you can get amazing talent in the draft. Next you get Jason Richardson a 20+ scorer, great 3 point shooter and best rebounding guard in the NBA. Next you get Andris Biedrins a top 10 young big man who will lead the NBA in rebounds soon enough. Add Al Harrington an 18 8 guy and I think that is the best you can get.

The maker said OR. All three, maybe. We would just get a logjam at guard, with Foye, Richardson, Ricky Davis (whose ass we should cut), and McCants.

Aftermath
04-20-2007, 06:51 PM
Richardson and Baron probably wont be traded from GS.

SeanTaylorRIP
04-20-2007, 06:53 PM
Richardson, Harrington and a first for Jermaine? I'd take that deal in a second.

That would be funny to get Harrington they have already thrown him away twice.

Big Mike
04-20-2007, 06:53 PM
I would really hate that trade. I can't even tell you how much. Biedrins is a young star capable of becoming a better Ilgauskas of some sort. Rich. is young too so with a first rounder thats bull.

gbpackers0065
04-20-2007, 06:56 PM
it would definetly be good for the warriors but i think that more picks whould have to be supplyed for garnett

Big Mike
04-20-2007, 07:03 PM
I really think the Warriors would never do that. Take out Biedrins and maybe, the thing is i love JRICH

Phrost
04-20-2007, 08:00 PM
I see the Cavaliers trading the farm, basically everything except LeBron, for a top shot at Oden.

SeanTaylorRIP
04-20-2007, 08:07 PM
I see the Cavaliers trading the farm, basically everything except LeBron, for a top shot at Oden.

They have nothing to offer to be quite honest. Even if they traded Z, Larry, Gooden, and Gibson their first rounder it wouldn't be enough. No one wants old overpaid injured guys.

Phrost
04-20-2007, 08:10 PM
Just for fun, what would LeBron warrant?

Scotty D
04-20-2007, 08:12 PM

3 1st rounders in a row. Unprotected. Proven Vet, young rising star, plus another solid vet. I'm not even sure all that would come close but its a start.

Phrost
04-20-2007, 08:14 PM
Wait...All of that?
Is that even allowed?
Would any other player in the league warrant that much?
D-Wade?
I know Kobe wouldn't.

Stash
04-20-2007, 11:19 PM
I think the Warriors would be more likely to trade Baron than any of the other three. He is always injured and they have a rising star in Monta Ellis who could start in his place. Monta's not as good of a distributer, but he is still gonna be really good.

GB12
04-20-2007, 11:26 PM

That is impossible, unless they don't want to have a first rounder for the next 10 years.

Also Lil Wayne looks like a woman in your sig.

Phrost
04-20-2007, 11:28 PM
Also Lil Wayne looks like a woman in your sig.

Which is why I just requested a new sig lol.

Joe Montana
04-27-2007, 06:20 AM
Kevin Garnett should be an excellent fit with Lakers. But Lakers would have to give Bynum & Odom. gREAT for lakers but not so good with Timberwolves.
Timberwolves will have no offensive scorer.

asmitty45
04-27-2007, 10:42 AM
Smush, Odom, Mo Evans and this years 1st for KG.

If the Wolves really want values theyd do this, get a great young PG to pair with Foye, a great SF who is has shown he can perform after being traded and Mo evans is a hustle player who can give them solid minutes off the bench. Then the 1st rounder gives them 2 in the first round this year.

For The Lakers, getting KG without giving up Bynum should be considered a success. Odom is a steep price and theyve said he's "untouchable" but to get KG they have to give a big player up.
Lakers 07-08
PG - Farmar
SG - Kobe
SF - Radmonovic
PF - KG
C - Bynum
Top 2 seed in the west guaranteed.

Wolves roster is tougher to put together with those draft picks but i'll try

PG - Smush
SG - Foye
SF - Odom
PF - 1st Rd
C - 1st Rd

They have major holes to fill with the loss of KG, but having 2 1sts really helps

Any Problems from either side?

asmitty45
04-27-2007, 10:44 AM

From the Pistons:

Sheed, Rip, Maxiell, 2 first rounders and cash.

That is best case scenario for the pistons, although this will never happen.

ccB
04-27-2007, 11:29 AM
Smush, Odom, Mo Evans and this years 1st for KG.

If the Wolves really want values theyd do this, get a great young PG to pair with Foye, a great SF who is has shown he can perform after being traded and Mo evans is a hustle player who can give them solid minutes off the bench. Then the 1st rounder gives them 2 in the first round this year.

For The Lakers, getting KG without giving up Bynum should be considered a success. Odom is a steep price and theyve said he's "untouchable" but to get KG they have to give a big player up.
Lakers 07-08
PG - Farmar
SG - Kobe
SF - Radmonovic
PF - KG
C - Bynum
Top 2 seed in the west guaranteed.

Wolves roster is tougher to put together with those draft picks but i'll try

PG - Smush
SG - Foye
SF - Odom
PF - 1st Rd
C - 1st Rd

They have major holes to fill with the loss of KG, but having 2 1sts really helps

Any Problems from either side?

Dont like this trade. Twolves could get more from the Bulls.

Nitschke-Hawk
04-27-2007, 11:54 AM
Lakers would have a hard time trading for KG, they'd probably have to give up two first rounders cause their pick isn't high enough this year. I doubt he'll end up with the Bulls but we will have a top 10 pick (from the Eddy Curry deal) and two 2nd rounders, we could use those to trade into the first round if we needed. So I think there's a good example of what it would take, maybe a minor role player or bench player too.

As for the Warriors I wouldn't trade Davis, Richardson, Harrington, Jackson, Beidrins, or the other youn gaurd whose name I'm forgetting right now, for a big man. I like the style they play with

SeanTaylorRIP
04-27-2007, 01:45 PM
Why would the Twolves take that Smush parker is trash, Mo Evans is trash, LaMar Odom is very good all around but not an All-star and the pick is only the 19th pick. Wolves could get so much more. I think a trade that might happen is Jermaine Oneal and the 10th pick if they end up getting it for KG.