PDA

View Full Version : Best superhero movie franchise?

Boston
08-17-2006, 01:24 PM
Which one?

Jughead10
08-17-2006, 01:27 PM
X-Men. They have been able to successfully throw a crap load of characters at you with somehow not making it too much. They have really brought a lot of the X Universe into the movies.

wiscbadgerfootball
08-17-2006, 01:40 PM
it's gotta be Spiderman

familyguy555
08-17-2006, 01:41 PM
Spiderman:http://www.usmusicvault.com/images/spiderman/spiderman.jpg

HawkeyeFan
08-17-2006, 02:03 PM
Blade.

A Perfect Score
08-17-2006, 02:39 PM
Blade.

oh man ur right on there. Blade could lay the beats on spiderman and batman, and most of the xmen, although iw ill admit wolverine is pretty badass. But yeah, alot of people forget that blade is marvel comics too. By far the best series so far.

familyguy555
08-17-2006, 02:44 PM
Blade.

oh man ur right on there. Blade could lay the beats on spiderman and batman, and most of the xmen, although iw ill admit wolverine is pretty badass. But yeah, alot of people forget that blade is marvel comics too. By far the best series so far.

until spiderman flies through his house and eats his children :twisted:

sweetness34
08-17-2006, 03:32 PM
[quote=HawkeyeFan]Blade.

Sorry to burst your bubble but each new Blade movie that's come out has gotten worse. The first one was awesome, the 2nd was good, and the 3rd was pretty good.

The two SpiderMan movies have been really good, and IMO the 2nd was better than the 1st.

And if we're talking about most successful at the box office, when SM3 comes out next year, it's going to destroy Blade and X-Men and possibly every other big blockbuster that's ever come out.

bearfan
08-17-2006, 03:52 PM
Spiderman
X-Men
Batman

BuddyCHRIST
08-17-2006, 05:33 PM
well both of the Spiderman movies were excellent. X-Men 2 was great but 1 and 3 were average. Batman has had 2 great ones, but then ALOT of crap. Superman hasn't really had anything above ok.

I went with Spiderman

thetedginnshow
08-17-2006, 05:35 PM
The two best Batman movies > the top two of any of the others, and that's all I need.

smittyjs
08-17-2006, 05:59 PM
Spiderman

smittyjs
08-17-2006, 06:00 PM
The two best Batman movies > the top two of any of the others, and that's all I need.

Which two, i really like the new one.

UKfan
08-17-2006, 06:30 PM
Blade, the quality did get worse with each one, but not by a lot, and the first is still amazing.

slightlyaraiderfan
08-17-2006, 06:39 PM
X-MEN !

keylime_5
08-17-2006, 06:45 PM
Spiderman for sure.

Superman had some really bad movies like Superman 3 and Superman 4. The first 2 are okay, and the last one is really good.

Batman and Batman Begins were both really awesome films. Batman Returns was just so-so, but Batman Forever and Batman&Robin were two of the worst movies I've seen.

The X-Men trilogy was good, but not close to as good as Spiderman and Spiderman 2 were. No flaws in those films, good actors and good directing, all-time great special effects and a good score. Spiderman rocks

thetedginnshow
08-17-2006, 06:55 PM

I never saw the new one, actually. I was talking about the first two. But honestly, Batman... Forever? The one with the Riddler and Two-Face. I actually liked that one.

And if I had to rank all of them, it'd go: Batman > X-Men > Spiderman > Superman

TitleTown088
08-17-2006, 07:07 PM
Batman is the best X-men is the worst movies by far.

Material Issues
08-17-2006, 07:11 PM
:lol: spiderman's winning. :lol:

GB12
08-17-2006, 07:40 PM
Im not a big fan of any really. I saw superman returns the other day and wasnt at all impressed.

Boston
08-17-2006, 09:22 PM

I never saw the new one, actually. I was talking about the first two. But honestly, Batman... Forever? The one with the Riddler and Two-Face. I actually liked that one.

And if I had to rank all of them, it'd go: Batman > X-Men > Spiderman > Superman

If you think batman's the best based on those two without seeing the new one, you have to see the new one.

Material Issues
08-17-2006, 10:10 PM
Batman is the best X-men is the worst movies by far.

I really disagree, in my opinion the x men series is the best, largely because it's based on the best cartoon but it was also the best recreation of this great cartoon.

yodabear
08-17-2006, 10:11 PM
Yoda!

ninerfan
08-17-2006, 10:13 PM
spidey senses tingling

thetedginnshow
08-17-2006, 10:27 PM

If you think batman's the best based on those two without seeing the new one, you have to see the new one.

Oh I can say without a doubt that the new Batman won't be better than the first Batman. Possibly the second, but definitely not the first.

And as for the guy that brought up the cartoons, well, I'd agree there. X-Men had the best cartoon, but the original Batman series (forgot what it was called) wasn't too far behind the original X-Men one. Then it'd have to be Spiderman. Then a bunch of others. Then some more. ...Then Superman... maybe.

Flyboy
08-17-2006, 10:31 PM
Oh I can say without a doubt that the new Batman won't be better than the first Batman. Possibly the second, but definitely not the first.

Hm. Yeah, Batman Begins absolutely killed the Tim Burton's Batman.

thetedginnshow
08-17-2006, 10:36 PM

Hm. Yeah, Batman Begins absolutely killed the Tim Burton's Batman.

Mmm... never.

Flyboy
08-17-2006, 10:48 PM
Say what you will. Coming from someone who's real name happens to be Adam West, I can say that I know my fair knowledge of Batman. But, I'm not going to debate with someone whom hasn't even seen the movie yet so it's moot.

smittyjs
08-17-2006, 10:49 PM

QFT the new one is very good.

thetedginnshow
08-17-2006, 10:53 PM
Say what you will. Coming from someone who's real name happens to be Adam West, I can say that I know my fair knowledge of Batman. But, I'm not going to debate with someone whom hasn't even seen the movie yet so it's moot.

Yeah. I'll check it out and either make a topic about it or post here, if it's still around once I eventually get around to watching it.

ccB
08-17-2006, 11:27 PM

And as for the guy that brought up the cartoons, well, I'd agree there. X-Men had the best cartoon, but the original Batman series (forgot what it was called) wasn't too far behind the original X-Men one. Then it'd have to be Spiderman. Then a bunch of others. Then some more. ...Then Superman... maybe.

The new batman > the first two batmans. Only thing better from the first one was that it had the jack nicholson.

thetedginnshow
08-18-2006, 12:35 AM

The new batman > the first two batmans. Only thing better from the first one was that it had the jack nicholson.

And that's why it'll most likely stay better. I'm a sucker for classics, though.

Shiver
08-18-2006, 12:46 AM
The Christopher Nolan Batman movies are head and shoulders above everything else.

yourfavestoner
08-18-2006, 01:11 AM
X-Men because David Hayter [Solid Snake] wrote them.

johbur
09-14-2006, 01:11 PM
I thought X-Men got the characters right for the most part, and offered soemthing different than the comic books. I did not like the Green Goblin at all, though Doc Oc was good. Superman is feel good 80's cheese, not so sure about the new one. I liked the first Batman, Michelle Pfifer in #2, and then it was garbage until Batman Begins.