PDA

View Full Version : Rocky Six

The Legend
08-18-2006, 04:04 AM
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/rockybalboaqt.html

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/rocky/blog/images/DF-02108_r3.jpg

i remember when i was kid i loved The Rocky Movies and now its back

12 - 22 - 06

An aging Rocky Balboa (Sylvester Stallone) comes out of retirement, intending to fight a few low-profile local fighters. He is approached to fight a match with the reigning heavyweight champion, Mason Dixon (Antonio Tarver), and soon his comeback sets off a media firestorm.

UKfan
08-18-2006, 05:59 AM
Even though it will more than likely suck, I know I will end up seeing it still.

RyanLeaf#1
08-18-2006, 07:30 AM
Its ashame what money does to you. Sly has to have enough money why is he still making Rocky movies the last 3 sucked.

MaxV
08-18-2006, 08:36 AM
Its ashame what money does to you. Sly has to have enough money why is he still making Rocky movies the last 3 sucked.

Rocky 3 and 4 were good. And I acctually thought Rocky 5 was ok.

Rocky's most intimidating opponent in any movie was Ivan Drago, and Mr. T was very cool too.

With that said, I'll probably wait a week or so after it comes out, just to read the reviews for it.

If it's negative, which is probably will be, I won't go to see it, not in movie theatre anyway.

The Legend
08-18-2006, 04:52 PM
another Rambo is coming out also

SeanTaylorRIP
08-18-2006, 04:54 PM
I'm sure Antonio Tarver sucks at acting, but who cares he's just gonna get his brains blownout by rocky.

The Legend
08-18-2006, 04:55 PM
I'm sure Antonio Tarver sucks at acting, but who cares he's just gonna get his brains blownout by rocky.

do ya realy think he will win?

broncosfan144
08-18-2006, 04:56 PM
there is know way that i will not see this movie

The Legend
08-18-2006, 04:58 PM

maybe because you are not from the 70's if you were, then theres no way you would not

Ravens1991
08-18-2006, 05:01 PM
My favorite was Rocky VS. that Russian guy, it reminds me of when Rulon beat Karelin, It was just a cool movie, The last Rocky was a joke and stupid. I wanted it to stop when they kick thier kid into the basement w/ his drunk uncle, to give some homeless guy a roof over his head just because he was good at boxing.

The Legend
08-18-2006, 05:22 PM
My favorite was Rocky VS. that Russian guy, it reminds me of when Rulon beat Karelin, It was just a cool movie, The last Rocky was a joke and stupid. I wanted it to stop when they kick thier kid into the basement w/ his drunk uncle, to give some homeless guy a roof over his head just because he was good at boxing.

ya it sad i know

Material Issues
08-18-2006, 05:25 PM

maybe because you are not from the 70's if you were, then theres no way you would not

that's what he said, no way that i will not see this movie = no way you would not.

The Legend
08-18-2006, 05:34 PM

that's what he said, no way that i will not see this movie = no way you would not.

i know miss read it damn psp lol

maybe its hard to use this psp internet

snobdmat
08-18-2006, 05:44 PM
growing up the rocky series was entertaining and loved every one of them so this one should hopefully not dissapoint even tho from the preview it looks a little corny

TitansKKH1
08-18-2006, 09:00 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Rocky 3 was good
Rocky 4 was good
Rocky 5 wasnt the greatest FIGHTING movie, but it was a great storyline
Rocky 6 looks really good

MaxV
08-18-2006, 09:13 PM
I'll catch it when it comes up on HBO.

The Legend
08-19-2006, 08:11 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Rocky 3 was good
Rocky 4 was good
i have never not like 1 of his movies

Rob S
08-19-2006, 08:25 PM
u just have to see this movie. it doesnt matter how bad it will likely be, u must see it

The Legend
08-19-2006, 08:27 PM
u just have to see this movie. it doesnt matter how bad it will likely be, u must see it\ :lol:

WMD
08-19-2006, 08:34 PM
This is only good if it leads to Rocky VII: Adrians Revenge

Brodeur
08-19-2006, 08:37 PM

Rocky 3 was good
Rocky 4 was good

Rocky 3, 4, and 5 sucked. Rocky 2 was alright, and Rocky is a very good movie, and that's that.

The Legend
08-19-2006, 08:43 PM

Rocky 3 was good
Rocky 4 was good

Rocky 3, 4, and 5 sucked. Rocky 2 was alright, and Rocky is a very good movie, and that's that.

well for me i have nevr not like 1 of his movies

sweetness34
08-19-2006, 08:55 PM

Rocky 3 was good
Rocky 4 was good

Rockie III was mediocre, Rocky IV was terrible, and Rocky V was actually IMO pretty good.

The reason why III and IV weren't good was because it wasn't Rocky. It wasn't that dumb oaf from the first two movies. His character is what made the movies really good, that bumbling boxer who you had a tough time understanding. Then he got all cleaned up and el sauve, and it just wasn't the same. I also didn't like his little politcal speech at the end of IV.

Rock VI looks pretty good. Actually better than I thought it would. Sly wanted to kill himself off in the fifth one and it didn't happen. I wonder if they'll do it in this one.

rainbeaukid2
08-19-2006, 09:07 PM
i just saw the preview for it today at the movies and it actually looks pretty decent, i will probably end up seeing it

sweetness34
08-19-2006, 09:25 PM
i just saw the preview for it today at the movies and it actually looks pretty decent, i will probably end up seeing it

As will I. It actually doesn't look as bad as I tought it would. Looks pretty good. I hope they do it right.

M.O.T.H.
08-19-2006, 11:33 PM
My dad has been waiting forever for this movie and I was always pretty big Rocky fan, so I'll probably go see it with him, opening day.