PDA

View Full Version : Would you guys be upset if we traded #8

iloxygenil
04-21-2007, 10:32 AM
for Larry Johnson? The Chiefs are just BSing I am sure, but if they really wanted to part ways with Larry would it hurt your feelings to give up the #8 pick for him?

Primetime21
04-21-2007, 10:39 AM
for Larry Johnson? The Chiefs are just BSing I am sure, but if they really wanted to part ways with Larry would it hurt your feelings to give up the #8 pick for him?

I would do it in a second but this has to be BS. No way you trade the #2 RB in the league for the 8th pick in an average draft.

iloxygenil
04-21-2007, 11:06 AM
There is just a rumor they want to trade him. Some people feel they would be willing to part with him for the #12 or #16 picks...I'm thinking if that was true they would take #8 straight up...

Draft King
04-21-2007, 11:50 AM
I actually would not like this deal, after the number of carries he recieved last season and the beating he took, not to mention his attitude problems, I would much rather just get a back like Adrian Peterson, who has potential to be even greater.

iloxygenil
04-22-2007, 01:16 AM
But if AD is gone, which I am guessing he will be, then would you be upset? I didn't know he had character concerns. I love his swagger and the way he plays the game. He's one of the most punishing backs in the league.

D-Rod
04-22-2007, 05:12 AM
I would be horrified. RB have such short careers, and LJ has already been run into the ground. That's the reason KC are so reluctant to give him a huge contract.

Would you rather have a great RB for three, maybe four years, at a huge salary, or someone who could be with the team for a decade?

I'd take Landry, Okoye, Peterson or Brown ahead of LJ, without a shadow of a doubt.

Draft King
04-22-2007, 10:23 AM
I would be horrified. RB have such short careers, and LJ has already been run into the ground. That's the reason KC are so reluctant to give him a huge contract.

Would you rather have a great RB for three, maybe four years, at a huge salary, or someone who could be with the team for a decade?

I'd take Landry, Okoye, Peterson or Brown ahead of LJ, without a shadow of a doubt.

My thoughts exactly.

Primetime21
04-22-2007, 12:27 PM

After considering his salery, age, and punishment over the years, I would have to keep #8. We are guareentied Landry, Okeye, Brown, Willis, Anderson, and even Quinn.(trade pick and get a lot of value) April 28th is just around the corner.