PDA

View Full Version : .Ghost- Socom 3 Videos

The Legend
08-20-2006, 07:12 AM
here a is two of my videos for all the socom 3 fans - i thxs my sister for making the video's

tell me what ya think

http://www.socomvideos.com/home/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=10079&pos=-776

http://www.socomvideos.com/home/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=10079&pos=-344

AlexDown
08-20-2006, 11:35 AM
I used to love SOCOM 1 / 2 when I was in HS. Never played SOCOM 3.

Looking at what that you just did the entire game was jumping and one shotting with a sniper rifle, its not that impressive. If you can actually do that in SOCOM 3, thats kind of a dissapointment, thats not realistic at all. The videos are well put together though.

Dillen
08-20-2006, 12:25 PM
I didnt like S3 as much as the first two. Maps are way too big and it takes way too long to finish a single game. You equipped your gun with all the stuff, there wasnt just the normal M4A1, M4A1SD, etc...which was cool but really stupid because you could put a 16x scope (the highest possible) on an M16.

TitleTown088
08-20-2006, 06:16 PM
i love playing ghost, but nothing touches halo.

Ravens1991
08-20-2006, 10:58 PM
personally I am a conflict game(desert storm, back 2 bagdhad, Vietnam and global terror) I am thinking about buying another modern day war game(no WW2) I am thinking about getting delta force somalia black hawk down game, or socom 3, I will need to rent them out 1st.

The Legend
08-21-2006, 05:55 PM

Looking at what that you just did the entire game was jumping and one shotting with a sniper rifle, its not that impressive. If you can actually do that in SOCOM 3, thats kind of a dissapointment, thats not realistic at all. The videos are well put together though.

i wonder if you even play one & two - thats is the hardest thing to do in socom

AlexDown
08-21-2006, 05:57 PM

In a matter of fact, thats what I just said before.

vatech=accdomination
08-21-2006, 06:32 PM
personally I am a conflict game(desert storm, back 2 bagdhad, Vietnam and global terror) I am thinking about buying another modern day war game(no WW2) I am thinking about getting delta force somalia black hawk down game, or socom 3, I will need to rent them out 1st.

Black Hawk Down is a fun game on MP, me and my friends started playing it about a year ago, we still play it, we played it at a video game convention and it was really fun.

Dillen
08-21-2006, 07:04 PM
Shotgunning isnt hard at all. I used to be nasty 'in my prime.' I remember one time in Foxhunt I was 19-4 with 7 buckshots.

Ravens1991
08-21-2006, 08:08 PM

Black Hawk Down is a fun game on MP, me and my friends started playing it about a year ago, we still play it, we played it at a video game convention and it was really fun.

thank you I will definetly rent it.