PDA

View Full Version : Possible trade with KC?

skinzzfan25
04-22-2007, 10:21 AM
Rumor has it that they are shopping Larry Johnson. If they get rid of him, pending they don't get a RB in the trade, I could defiantly see us trading down with them. As long as Peterson is still on the board.

Our #6 for

Their # 23 , 54 , 84. (first second third)

23 is a little too low for my liking, maybe if they threw something else in. Or they could possibly get more picks from the LJ trade. I would only do this if we can't connect with Miami or somebody else higher up.

boisefan
04-22-2007, 10:44 AM
I like that, we definitly need some picks before the 5th round.

I believe we can fill some D needs even as low as 23rd, since we will hopefully take defence for the other picks we would get.

SeanTaylorRIP
04-22-2007, 06:17 PM
According to the draft value chart which the skins have never seen, equal value for getting a teams 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round pick would be whoever is picking in the 17th slot.

skinzzfan25
04-22-2007, 07:46 PM
According to the draft value chart which the skins have never seen, equal value for getting a teams 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round pick would be whoever is picking in the 17th slot.

Like I said my trade is a little undervalued, but lets wait and see if LJ is shopped. If he is there are bound to be picks involved, and high ones.

boisefan
04-22-2007, 08:00 PM
Keep in mind we only have 5 picks (unless trades happen). Getting any extra picks while still getting the players we need would be huge for us.

Im all for it.